LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Thanx charmed, they're coming thick and fast tonite!! PLEASE feel free to report anything I might miss in the onslaught!!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
So much effort goes into cleaning the Board of spammers and is too easily over looked by the membership as a whole. Thank you for your on-going efforts my good friend and protector of the realm! Know that your efforts are appreciated and likewise noticed. :D

Last edited:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Can I give a round of applause for LaManuka..

Our timezones are quite close, so I've been seeing all her hard work tackling spammers. She's often the only mod online at the time, and as I click in to report spam, BAM!, spam gone! I don't even have a chance to report it!

Three cheers for LaManuka!

Heartily seconded! Our Martina has been learning swiftly and doing an amazing job! As has Jon! We've been deeply impressed with his speed and natural affinity for the job as well!

Both have been doing a wonderful job, meeting and even exceeding our expectations, and we couldn't be happier with our new recruits! Quite the Dynamic Duo they've made!

Most Reactions

Latest posts