What a morning:(

Terry, I want you to know I didn't laugh; much, and not until I know everyone was safe. Parrots can turn on you in a heartbeat, can't they? I hope the rest of your day goes better, Dear Lady. I hope the culprits are at least remorseful but knowing parrots, I doubt that. :)

No remorse whatsoever, Allee...in fact, they were wondering why they didn't get their treat once back on their cages. Thank goodness, all is quiet on the Northern front this morning so far:)

I'm sorry to hear you had a morning like that but I'm cracking up over it. It sounds like three kids fighting screaming "MINE". And now I have a visual of the seagulls in Finding Nemo screaming "MINE MINE MINE MINE". ROTFL!!! Thank you, I needed this laugh.

We have a bulldog and two pugs. The bulldog is a bottomless pit and lately has started slapping the pugs away from their food bowls as he tries to suck down all the food before anyone else can eat theirs, speed eating. Constant battle I'm working on but to hear that birds are fussing like this, great stuff.

Most Reactions

Back