Which of these two parrots should I buy? Suggest me

Which of these two parrots should I buy?

• African Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun Conure

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Either none of these two

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I guess I'll just drop the same thing in this thread as the other thread.

The bird picks you....

Watch the last 30 seconds at least......this....is the responce you want.

Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
That's how you get a shoulder bird. Sure it's cheating!I admit! I didn't put in weeks, months, years to develope the relationship ....but I can live with myself with two birds that love me. And fly to me as soon as I come home every workday. Or as soon as I get them out in the morning.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
If you have a budgie already, I'd recomend a sun conure if these are the only two choices, my sun is just a calm behemoth of a bird, like a great dane. You could leave it with anything, a grey I don't know enough about.

OP
H

HiteshParmar

Apr 29, 2020
India
Parrots
Budgie, Future planning African Grey
If you have a budgie already, I'd recomend a sun conure if these are the only two choices, my sun is just a calm behemoth of a bird, like a great dane. You could leave it with anything, a grey I don't know enough about.
Thank you🙏🏻

Most Reactions

Latest posts