White eyed conure

JadeC

Apr 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
Parrots
White bellied caique
I was wondering if anyone on here has owned or does own a white eyed conure?? I've been obsessed with them for years and I'm thinking about getting one. They kind of look like BCC, and they frequently are found with BCC in the wild. They aren't real popular in aviculture since they are all green with a little yellow and red under their wings. I'd really love to own one, but I'd like to interact with one before I decide. :p If anyone knows of someone who has/had one or has interacted with one, I'd really love to get to know these birds better!!

OP
JadeC

JadeC

Apr 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
Parrots
White bellied caique
Nobody knows of a breeder or rescue with one of these guys? :(

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
You can find a breeder off Birdbreeders.com but there's none near you so you will have to ship. None of the breeders have any available at this moment. The only breeder off that site that I know of is The Bird Hut, James is a ok guy. The hybrid macaw I held at the bird fair several months ago was his baby, I usually help him at his table.

OP
JadeC

JadeC

Apr 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
Parrots
White bellied caique
Yeah, I looked on bird breeders... It seems to be not very common bird haha

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
I've met white eyeds, and a green conure, too. I don't own one, but I used to have a cherry head and currently have a mitred and a red throated. All three have had different personalities!

Most Reactions

Latest posts