LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Captured a cute vid of Val the budgie enjoying, and possibly wishing to make a romantic connection with, his leafy greens this morning. Complete with outdoor magpies serenading him in the process!

D

Deleted member 42416

Captured a cute vid of Val the budgie enjoying, and possibly wishing to make a romantic connection with, his leafy greens this morning. Complete with outdoor magpies serenading him in the process!

I love vegetables too…but Val loves them on a whole different level! Hazel was sitting on my shoulder…I had to cover her eyes during the wiggling x-rated bits. But not the eating bits, girl still needs to get weaned after all! 😜

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I love vegetables too…but Val loves them on a whole different level! Hazel was sitting on my shoulder…I had to cover her eyes during the wiggling x-rated bits. But not the eating bits, girl still needs to get weaned after all! 😜
Oh No!! I should've put an "Adults Only" warning on that vid, I hope Val hasn't corrupted sweet innocent little Hazel before the poor girl is even weaned!! :eek:😁

D

Deleted member 42416

Just plain wrong.
Hazel did shocked face too! 😆 I think I’m going to go look at a rated G thread now….this is getting too racy!! 😅

Hazel waking up with shocked face:

18B89D63-29C7-4DBC-BFAF-D54977D0F59C.jpeg

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots

Just plain wrong.
ONLY The Rickeybird could make something so right seem so wrong, and then seem so right again. Val is learning from the best! 😁

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
VOICE REVEAL :eek:
Beautiful, both of them, but remember Zazu is the boss of you, not the other way round!

D

Deleted member 42416

VOICE REVEAL :eek:
Beautiful, both of them, but remember Zazu is the boss of you, not the other way round!
😱 for a voice reveal? My goodness, it’s like I’ve gone wild at Mardi Gras!

Yes, all the birds are the boss of me, Norrie is the boss of everyone. So Norrie is actually my boss supreme. Or as he is known in the Colombian cartels, simply “El Jefe”.

Inko-ai

Oct 11, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Budgies - Sprite & Marshmallow
Marshmallow sometimes...um...tries stuff with his toys. I'm sure he would prefer to do it with Sprite, but if he tries anything besides kissing and feeding, he gets bitten and scolded. Sprite is definitely the boss, and if she doesn't like something, she doesn't hesitate to let him know. 😅

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
John once.. mated with a swing and uuhhhh..

let's just say he wanted to have kiddos with snowy once😳😤

I put them in a breeding cage and all 'cuz I thought Snowzer was going to lay eggs but NO. It's been over 6 months and NO eggs(Luckily)

oh well, it's just nature 🤷‍♀️ I still don't want babies, thank you!:rolleyes:

Most Reactions

Latest posts