OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The three of them returned to the Helm so that they could teach the manager how to safely turn-off the server and safely turn it on. They collected all the laptops and the single pod. Double checked the server as they were preparing to go. The manager asked Beak, what did they do to the server. Beak smiled and said, they used the oldest trick in the book, they installed a big hand full of jumpers that cause the server to switch into safe operation by not operating anything. They wanted the O/S and whatever other software they could pull-off the server. While we were below, my partner completed a background search on the four of them and they crosslinked to known associated and organizations and sent that to our bosses, US State Department, your government and interpole. My bosses will contact the police and update them. This evening there will be many arrests here and across Europe. This event will be drifting in the wind like a winter?s breath, quickly forgotten. The Marina manager asked if there was anything he could do for them. Beak looked at Redvent and he asked if they could have an in-depth tour of the vessel? Great idea guys let?s go.

Julio was in Frederick?s office as they were talking about the influx of servers, the need to increase server capacity at their two major Hangers, but not locking-up more floor space for a special server room. Frederick asked Julio if he had seen CERN server cross-use activity that she is seeing at CERN?s. Julio replied, cross what? Well, it seems that Beak had linked the three servers at CERN?s so that Chen could access all three at one time. But it seems that the serves, themselves, started using each other?s available time, kind of like a computer will search for an external memory drive. It is really like our current set of five servers working as one. Okay, but this solves what here at our Hanger. Frederick stood and knocked on the table between his two chains, in front of his desk. Julio stood and saw what Beak had seen in Chen?s office, a place to stick a server and not losing any floor space! Both of our main Hangers have three executive offices, plus a server room. I see your point, but we have server rooms, because they are hot and noisy places. Frederick asked Julio to follow him to the IT lab. As they walked in, there are five, full-on, GEN IV O/S servers linked and running on extended test. Listen, do you hear them, walk-over and note the lack of heat rolling off them. What you are experiencing is what I?m calling the Beak /Redvent Affect, as he smiled! Those two had been working at getting Chen a server that would not place any load on the three CERN?s servers, but fully support the heavy demands that inventory /accounting number crunching places on servers. The problem, where to safely place a server at CERN?s. Her office was an ideal choice, but the noise and heat are a serious problem. Beak found the hush fan, increased the specifications of several known heat producers and here we are talking next to five near silent servers and very minor to no heat. For security reasons, he elected to add a table like cover, which you have seen photos.

Julio?s phone ran and they returned to his office, it was Beak and Redvent and they were in Priscilla?s office. They provided a full review of the day finishing with the Marina manager?s providing a detailed tour of the vessel. The number of military grade equipment use in place standard plus specialized military equipment was far more than Samuel had told them. Beak said that could be based on the pure rush to upgrade the vessel with a near wide open wallet. The good news is that the installations are near equal to ours, Beak said while smiling, and we have proofed each installation starting with the equipment, its wiring and software. Everything works and works well. I spoke with the Marina manager about the seaworthiness of the vessel and he stated that starting with the new series pod drives with leading propellers, the new series engines and generators the vessel is fully capable of 48 knots with a maximum load onboard, in his words, she will be rock solid stability though the full speed range and weather /sea conditions. We are impressed with every part of this vessel. We also saw where they are planning on setting the missile systems, which is near perfect for such an installation. To us, whether they install or not, it is well considered for the safe operation of the vessel. Priscilla thanked them and recommended that they use the high-security section of their laptops regarding any notes, briefs, communications, etc., regarding CERN Switzerland. Please shift any historical to existing documents into that section as well. Priscilla stated that there are no words with how please we are with your efforts. We consider both of you dear friends and based on that, we would like both of you consider become employees of the corporation. We do not need an answer today, but after you have fully considered our offer. Please direct any questions to Julio. One more thing guys, we are very impressed with your efforts at Building #7, from who we are hearing excellent comments. Regarding the furniture. I?m speechless, thank you!

After the telecom meeting, the three partners resumed their meeting with Frederick stating with the idea of interconnecting office placed servers with the Hanger?s server room units. This will allow us to bring all the servers to, full-on, GEN IV O/S level and provide our Hanger?s with the level of protection that we are selling. He then stated that he will speak with the IT staff and our ?A? Team to implementing the system. Priscilla agreed and then took the meeting in another direction to cover some, but not all of the plans that Julio?s Hens are planning. It is my understanding that Carlos is due into the Port late Tuesday night, early Wednesday morning. There are plans to formally Bless the Vessel, Thursday early afternoon. Chen is in contact with the CERN?s Group assuring they are a part of the planning as is possible. On a side note, I have spoken with the CERN?s managers, and Kendal regarding the vessel and that resulting from their wide acceptance across Europe many Countries and Corporations have donated product to the upgrades of CERN Switzerland, which has kept their costs very low. Julio, Mary, Chen and I will be meeting with them Wednesday, while our ?A? Team is installing Chen?s server. Depending on the direction of that meeting, I may include their considering a full-on GEN IV O/S server system, for them a true next generation. Julio reviewed the now ?non? issue with the owners of Southern Ranger and the last I heard from Carlos, they have hired all the staff he had recommended and have already advanced their pay and bonuses. Frederick said, well that brings us to our good friend Samuel and his want to talk to us ASAP. Priscilla stated she has the time, the both of you agree, let?s call him now!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Samuel?s phone rang, he had been having a difficult morning, but he needed to speak with his friends, as he had let them down. Samuel stated, I?m very sorry, but very happy for your call. Priscilla stated with, your darn lucky there is this large body of water between us Samuel, Although, I am promised by my excellent team that the vessel is seaworthy and safe, I will save scratching you?re eyes out until another time. What truly irks me is that whatever Monday morning was to be! What did happen, placed the vessel, its crew, my staff and the staff of the Marina and all the sub-contractors lives in jeopardy! I have seen sloppy operations, but this was childlike stupid. What the heck happened? In all the years we have known each other, I have never seen this lack of professionalism! I understand projects getting out in front of oneself! I could continue to chew on you, something you truly need, but what is important now is what have you done to secure this project and while we are at it; Phoenix and the Time Travel Project at CERN, yes, I?m aware of the ties with those projects and others, as well. If not for my Team, we would have been little more than bait! And I fear that was consider and possibly acted on!

Samuel considered where to start and landed on the most important, what they have done to secure this project. Sadly, Monday was mishandled, but once, our senior manager was on site, he directed the staff to clean-up what had occurred with the help of your Team! That?s great Samuel, but I?m talking about what you have been clearly dancing around is that these projects and possible your organization have been compromised! The silence was disturbingly long, Priscilla stepped back in stating, I know the sound of hitting the nail dead-on and this is it. Too what level have you been compromised Samuel? Priscilla, its far to near the upper level that I have been busy scrubbing your group back to a standard supplier but retaining your clearance. Your contacts will be me for the Americas and our senior managing agent, who Beak met, in Amsterdam, for Europe. I recommend that you up-armor your GEN IV O/S technology to minimize access to only those your organization trusts. There is currently no record of CERN Switzerland within our systems. The balance of this day, I will be working with my staff to vasty reduce reference to your organizations. When you upgrade your GEN IV O/S systems, use the most secret system Frederick can devise. Sadly, I have much to do to clear my systems for your protection my friends. Bye.

Frederick looked at Julio, while asking Priscilla to call Beak and Redvent back to her office. He then stated, we wait for the two individuals that have the knowledge to restructure our organization to face a very dangerous World. Beak and Redvent entered Priscilla?s office as she motioned them to sit-down. Frederick started by saying that as a result of what we had been told by Samuel, our US State Department contact, we need to make major changes as they have been compromised, and also, the Phoenix and CERN Time Travel groups have been compromised, as well, and they almost compromised CERN Switzerland. With your help, we need to change our organization to keep safe our employees, our clients, our suppliers and those other we come in contact. This is an area that we, as Partners, do not have the depth of knowledge /expertise to assure our success. We believe that the both of you have or know what to bring it too-bare. I?m aware of at least twice and there has likely been more, that we have stepped back and you lead the way. We wish to do the same here at a much larger level. What do say you?

Julio has been my contact with this organization and I have always found him to treat us more than fairly. Recently, we have been working and interacting with yourself and Priscilla and we have found the same for each of you. We will be honored to do our part in returning safety to the organization. Thank you for trusting us. Beak stated, as an organization we have truly strong technologies that we really do not take full advantage. It is my belief that had we been using it fully; we would have at least been aware of serious problems and avoided or at least minimized our exposure. To that end, we need to upgrade the server systems at the two Hangers to the strongest GEN IV O/S system to date and automate major segments of that software. To searching for likely attempts against us, targeting to weakening them before they gain strength, to when we hit them, up to and including total destruction, regardless of who. At a point of total destruction, they would not be able to track back at all. We are very close, but we need to move to 100% off the observable communication systems, in all forms. It is important to say that we are well ahead of other organizations and we have the internal staff to make the vast majority of this happen. I would like to use Chen as an excellent example of clear separation of groups, zero crossover of information. At each point, data is pulled out of one system, it is cleansed, and only then, entered into another system. That is the way we operate from this day forward. Once again, we have the software, but are not taking advantage of it. Staffing: The current system using FBO staff is good, but we do not use our technology to confirm who is in our buildings, our aircraft, etc. We have extra staff at several hangers in Europe, we need to enlist those individuals to begin operating our technology to 100% operational in all segments in our corporation. As you can see, we have spent little to vastly change who we are and provide the safety that we deserve.

Julio, my friend, I see why you Love Mary, but Mary is being poorly used in Stuttgart. She should be Executive Manager, Amsterdam Hanger and head this transformation. Rosa is entering this organization overseeing Eastern and Western Europe that will provide her an understanding of the workings of the organization, yes. But the organization needs her legal mind to add a true sting, legally, for those that are thankfully still bound by Laws and for whatever reason attack us. And, to fully understand with Priscilla, where we can push the Law to safeguard our organization, example placing missiles on CERN Switzerland! And like concepts though-out our organization. The point is, and it is a sad one, we can no longer depend on nations to protect us. In fact, it is more likely, they will attack us. So, we must understand the edge of the Law to assure our protection in those gray /black shadowed areas. Completing this will result is our safety and continued growth as we bring this thinking to our clients and suppliers.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Priscilla started with, clearly you have placed extended thought into this approach, if I may, what inspired you? Beak stated, over the last few months, I have noted a pattern of attacks targeting our organization, we would react, but never force an organizational change, because we didn?t believe that we had been the target, more an issue of being peripheral damage of attacks on others. Now, in several of those events, that was likely true. But with CERNs, Phoenix and most recently, CERN Switzerland, those attacks had been personal in nature. Now, it is still possible that the evil Nation /State is funding a wide cross-section of efforts to collect Knowledge and we are little more than tripped across in the process. Regardless, we are vulnerable and cannot assume protection from a Benevolent Superpower.

Frederick then asked if Beck and Redvent have any Hardware and/or Software enhancements that they have seen or believe would be of help in defining a new GEN V, O/S. Redvent asked, why have we chosen to not use high-end components as at the very least they easy assembly greatly and to the benefit of the server enhances its abilities. I see them added to solve a specific problem, but never become a corporate standard. Maybe, better stated a firm demand that the servers are built using them. It is possible that the cause is little more than requiring the Stores Staff to buy only the best? We rebuilt a server for Building #7 in about 2.5 hours compared to 6+ hours with others. Yes, we have gotten better, but so have the components that we are requesting. This maybe a much larger issue organizationally as staff for any number of reasons are not buying into a; We do it Better than Anyone Else. With the software, as an overall review, it relies heavy on human oversight, but to date, humans have been the source of its failures /shortcomings. Automation with defined auto-review in stepping-up or softening of the retaliation. At present, the technology starts; a bit above kind and builds toward ever more aggressive. It would allow faster retaliations and is much easier to soften then build. It is sad, but it is safer and faster to back-off than to build-up. In every segment this approach should be used.

Priscilla stated that she wanted to bring Mary into this conversation at this point, any disagreement? Priscilla contact Mary and asked if she was in a secured area of her hanger? She said, yes as she closed her door. Mary, you have likely heard and have firsthand seen violence placed upon our organization. We are addressing that concern organization wide and we want you to take a major role in make that happen. Mary, we want you to be our Executive Manager, Amsterdam Hanger. You will be charged with enacting a swiping change to the way we conduct business using the Total Ability of our Software, which includes, major section that with the help of the Beck and Redvent and the Partners will provide our organization vastly improved safety. You will be moving, yet again, but this time to Amsterdam, officially this coming Thursday, much more information coming when we see you Wednesday. We will be talking soon, bye!

Okay, guys, I?m calling Rosa, hi Priscilla, what?s on your mind. Enough that I must ask if you are in a secure location? Rosa said yes, as she closed her door. As you can see, we have quite the group here. Rosa, please take your Dean of Law hat off for a bit as we are going to talk about the dark side of the Law. About an hour ago, we had been told by Samuel that they had-been compromised and that he recommended that we steel ourselves and our technology to protecting ourselves, our clients, our suppliers as they cannot assure our safety. Long story short, we will be seriously up-arming our software /hardware to be a blunt instrument, to first protecting us and then harming others attacking us in the harshest of terms. To that end, we are requesting that you and I join to find openings for use at the most aggressive level exampled by placing missiles on CERN Switzerland and to provide viable technology in protecting our hangers and their staff. We have requested Beak and Redvent to provide industry leading technology to harshly retaliate when threats arise. Added to the hardware, we wish to take our search software to look for developing threats, in advance of an actual attack. We want to start this Thursday. Your response? Long story short Priscilla, I?m in! Great, we will be talking soon, bye.

One more call folks, as Priscilla called Samuel. Hi Priscilla, I?m glad you called and I see that you are not alone. I?m guess that this is an extension of our earlier discussion. Priscilla broke in on Samuel. I?m guessing that missile defensive and assertive system is something you have already set aside, Samuel? Samuel was a bit slow in responding, so Priscilla stepped in. I want it in 53? containers ready to ship next week from Carlos?s favorite Marina in Coastal Southern Texas on CERN Switzerland. I also want satellite photos of the before and after of the Tesla facility across from Punta Arenas, Chili. In additional I want the intelligent for South Africa assignation attempt on my staff and from the Punta Arenas area. While you are at it, gather the intelligent you have on both CERN?s and Phoenix facilities. And just for kicks, the intelligent on the evil one?s activities in Europe. I?ll make that happen Priscilla. Bye.

Priscilla then addressed her guys, let?s get busy, we have an organization we need to up-armor and I need to talk to Finance. Beck, Redvent, I will leave you to working-out the finer points with my fellow Partners, at which point she left her office on her way to the Finance office. When she walked into the room, she closed the door behind her. Well, fellow Hens we have some trickly finances to create a wall around, lets say, off-the-books type work. After defining what and where they will be spending money and possibly creating shadow cash flow, it is important to understand that I do not anticipate this being vast sums of money more an issue of what it is being used for. Remember that where organization go wrong it is in falling outside of set norms, hence drawing attention. What are we going to call this cost center? One of the older Hens said we should use Fredericks term: Project, GEN V, O/S. After all, its a normally fair size shift in monies, with purchases and expenses across the normal spectrum of the organization. Plus, it would be an expected money pit. And I see no reason to try hiding it as that would only draw attention. Priscilla said, Project, GEN V, O/S, I like it! Thank you. Bye.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
After meeting with her Hanger Manager regarding the upcoming changes, she than stopped by Anna?s office updating her, Priscilla knocked and entered her office. Well? Frederick stated we have the vast majority of the Hardware /Software upgrades mapped-out and we should have a trial package this week. Priscilla stated, target the software, prior to CERN Switzerland?s departure, please. I had Finance set-up a project for accounting, Name: Project, GEN V, O/S. As she looked at Beak and Redvent, it appears that we have started well. Assure that we say on-target with this project, please! Now, I have Hen?s to talk to, so unless all of you need more time, I need my office back. Bye guys. Back in their bay, Redvent asked Beak if he expected that much to get underway so quickly. Beak looked at his friend and said, I would not have expected anything less from them! Now, we need to assure that we are ready for Chen?s server install!

Priscilla called Rosa first and started with; I know where we had talked about taking the organization and I do not want to loss that target! Sadly, the World has changed and to safeguard, we need to play-on a very thin line to both save our Souls and protect individuals that depend on us. To that point, many have started here and have fallen-off that thin line. What we define as the Legal Structure needs to assure that if we fail, we fall to the positive side. But first, where are we with Mary? Rosa said, I place her paperwork in late last week and she has been approved, graduating third in her class and I assure you she earned it. I expect her diploma the middle of next week. What part will she play in this transition? Priscilla said, she will be leading it as Executive Manager, Amsterdam /Atlanta. Great choice as she will make it happen! I believe that it is important for you to fully understand what has propelled this rapid change and the why it is so important that we travel this path?

With Priscilla?s second call, she wanted to be very honest with Mary regarding the dangers involved, especially if they fail. Mary answered as Priscilla said how happy I am that you agreed to take on this challenge. She reviewed her discussion with Rosa, less her degree and stated she will be the one to assure that all these parts come together seamlessly. The Roosters are targeting have the vast amount of software upgrades ready prior to CERN Switzerland sailing this coming Friday. Mary stated that is quite a task. Priscilla said that it is within their abilities as the Accounting and Finance segment are not critical onboard a vessel. Since we had talked last, I have elected to increase your area of responsibility as to assure that you are successful you need to oversee its installation in all segments of the organization. As a result, your title and responsibilities extend to both side of the Atlantic: Executive Manager, Amsterdam /Atlanta. Now do not thank me as you are going to be in the thick of it from the very beginning. I?m providing you the Brief of the meetings and understand this has not been smoothen. Now, your most difficult challenge will be keeping Rosa and myself on task! See you Wednesday Morning dear heart.

Julio completed his descriptions, which defined attack level definitions and search criteria and took them into Frederick?s office. Frederick looked up and smiled and asked his friend, what is wrong? Julio responded, I am feeling guilty, I have let people down and that hurts deeply. Julio, what you are feeling is what I had felt just prior to our accepting you as a full Partner. The organization continues to grow and it is statements like that, which define when clear permanent changes are needed to allow further growth, and in this case, safer growth. If you think about it, we had been headed in this direction with our systems and staff. What have you got for me, my fellow Partner? Julio provided the definitions and Frederick smiled as he added code to it and moments later it was completed. You just saved us four hours of work! Frederick inserted it into the appropriate points in the software and ran the segments. He then ran a general search of Africa, and but moments later, actionable intelligence flowed from the search and he sent it to Priscilla. While they waited for her call, they developed a wiring diagram that increased the communication between the different servers and ran an integration rate. It sped the system up over 38% over current wiring on their current GEN IV configuration. Frederick than contacted their largest electronics supplier and asked to speak with their General Manager. Hi Frederick, what can I do for you today. Frederick stated that he knew that Chen had been buying from him and that he believed that they should be able to join their purchasing under the same umbrella. In addition, he wanted to enhance the overall quality of the products they are purchasing, targeting reliability, speed, overall performance, reduction in noise and heat. Let me take a look and see what I can put together. Anything else Frederick? Yes, I want to target sources in North America and European build and greatly limit /avoiding totally specific sources. Also look at buying in lot sizes, okay? Yes, Frederick, I will call you in a day or so. In a day would be preferred, good friend. Frederick sent a summery to Priscilla, Mary, Chen, all the IT staff including their A Team.

Within moments, Priscilla called and provided a quick-update on her calls with Rosa and Mary and Mary?s newest titled. Frederick stated, I knew you would see that gap and act quickly on it. Priscilla smiled knowingly to herself, as it reminded her why they are Partners. She than stated that I am guessing the Roosters have the software done. Well, nearly done Priscilla, we are testing it as we speak. That said, its looking very good. Priscilla thanked him on the Africa search, I?m guessing that was a test of the auto-search software segment. Frederick confirmed it was, while he was looking across at what Julio was working on. And Priscilla, while we had been talking, Julio had just completed a ranking segment that prioritizes the search and results. Later Priscilla, bye. He blinked as he studied the segment and smiled widely at Julio, while saying, Your Transgressions Are Forgiven Julio! This is pure genius my friend! Frederick coded the segment and added it into the software and ran it as part of the search they just completed. Moments later the search results were configured from most dangerous to less concerning. He sent it to Priscilla. With his laptop in hand, they walked down to the IT Lab and asked to install the latest rendition of the GEN V, O/S on the GEN IV server configuration in which they had just completed rewiring based on their new wiring configuration. The staff looked in shock at the efficiency of the configuration just displayed 165% and was still slowly climbing. They turned to Frederick and said you need to look at this, Sir!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Southern Ranger, turned onto the Southern flow of the much cooler /slower European Stream. They had crossed the Atlantic at a good rate as Carlos calculated they would arrive this early evening. With all the great reports, he had been hearing on CERN Switzerland, they were all looking forward to seeing her for themselves. Carlos was a bit nostalgic as the Southern Ranger and he had been partners for most all his maritime career. But it was time for a larger vessel with a more consistent schedule. The never knowing what grant program the owners would catch and the skimping on maintenance was always a gut-ache. He noted that the shadow ship was still sitting in the center, but of late had shifted further South than normal. His radar was not strong enough to see what or why they had moved. Clearly something had garnered their attention. Carlos double checked his progress and elected to call the Marina manager in Amsterdam to confirm his arrival. The Marina manager stated he would call the Port Pilot Service and Tug Support Group and update them. Carlos, I?m thinking of located the Southern Ranger also on Dock #5, but just upriver of CERN Switzerland to ease any transfer you and your crew will need to make and also, placement of the crane to lift the CERNs frame you have onboard. The truck just arrived, clearly your gal Chen, been keeping track of your progress. Carlos smiled and said, its enjoyable being a Kept-Rooster my friend. Have not seen any of Southern Rangers new crew as of yet. But Amsterdam can provide distractions. The owner has not called regarding fuel or provisions as of yet, I hope they do not wait until the last minute as schedules can fill rapidly, but that is their problem. Your gal has already set a visit for the fueler after we sea-trial her tomorrow late-morning /early-afternoon and also the finial provisions, which includes the additional items your Cook requested, after the Fueler. You could be on your way Thursday evening, if you like, as we plan to set your container load prior to her sea-trials tomorrow morning. As of this moment, I have 73, 53? containers for you, which is a nice first load. Good news, they are all going to your favorite Texas Marina. I hear you have 34, 53? containers and 20, 53? spacer containers, as of this afternoon, and another frame for CERN?s, which she has contracted here, thank you, for the business good friend, bye.

The IT staff and Frederick where ecstatic over the results, Julio was observing the activity lights and noted a pattern. He double-checked the wiring configuration and the oversight segment of the software and asked where is the traffic cop? What Frederick asked? In looking at the activity lights and the display is now bouncing between 165 and 168%, it appears that there is a momentary pause as if the system is unsure of who should proceed and who should hold for a moment. In my thinking, we need to add a traffic cop, a ranking that determines what is most important? At this moment, it appears that it would have difficulty in determine whether it should prioritize an attack or provide a weather report. Julio felt like a fish in a bowl as they were all staring at him. Frederick stated let us set your Ranking Segment as part of segment line 27543 and try it. Julio stated that would be good but consider segment line 24648. Frederick selected 24648 and inserted the segment. They reloaded the software and ran it. The display stabilized at 175%. They connected two additional laptops and at the same moment entered different search requests. The display never wavered and each request was full-filled. They checked and the system had clearly made choices based on the Ranking Segment. They checked its choices and agreed with the logic used. Frederick sent the software package to Beak and asked him to try it on Chens server and provided a copy of the wiring configuration for their review.

Chen was reviewing Wednesdays activities and the email stream she had been receiving. As part of the flow, she noted that her Partners had elected to hold shipments of the first GEN IV O/S servers based on reconfiguring the wiring, selected component upgrade and a change to the O/S itself. It was clear that a change was swiping the organization and from what she could see it was clearly going to benefit her areas of responsibilities. She heard the knock on her door and looked up to see Kendal, she waved him in. Kendal stated that his back channel is filled with chatter that CERN Switzerland had received very special attention that is consistent with but not as inclusive as what she had been telling him, as he thanked her. He reviewed what he believed that tomorrow meeting with Priscilla, Julio, Mary, and herself would be covering. Can you inform me if there is more? Chen looked at her friend as stated, to my understanding, the CERN managers have also been invited, and it is my understanding that Mealy International has had a major advancement with their software /hardware package that would greatly advance what they have upgraded here. To my understanding they have also taken system security and hacker attack protection to a much higher level. The systems overall increase in server performance by itself, has me recommending upgrading to this system. Everything else is like adding gold coins, at no additional cost. Chen elected to ask Kendal if the Time Travel Team will be starting up soon as she is seeing increased design time on their server that is generating part lists. Some of those items have fairly long delivery dates as others are custom build components and assemblies. Kendal wondered if there was nothing that she did not see or hear. Yes, Chen, the Swiss Police had released the program and over the next month, we will begin calling back staff. Sadly, fewer staff members. You are aware that Amsterdam Port Authority had confiscated all the Time Travel containers at the Port, yes? Chen stated yes and from what she had hear, their Bomb Squad had been very busy, as she remembered that she had not updated Amsterdam on that fact.

Beak and Team assure that the server and cover where loaded properly and then placed their tools, testing equipment and laptop cases as well and closed the aircraft. They meet Priscilla and Mary in the FBO and enjoyed the morning meal with them. Priscilla asked what their opinion was of the O/S upgrades and the hardware upgrades. Beak stated that he expects to see more upgrades on the hardware side as further testing spot conflicts and upgrade opportunities for component replacement, but the wiring configuration changes have vastly improved the overall system, we plan to include that change with the CERNs wire system. Beak sat back as he motioned to Redvent, who stated that the software upgrades where stellar in overall security, system response and performance. Every segment in the software is affected by the improvements. One can see both the involvement of Frederick and Julio in the software enhancement. That said, we agree with Frederick and Julio that although there are clear advantages to installing the software on CERN Switzerland, but that would be an error as at this moment, we have less then twelve hours of testing on a much larger system and a service call at sea in problematic at best. Priscilla was clearly unhappy, but agreed it was the correct choice. Having a software system freeze mid-Atlantic is not acceptable.

Mary stated she understands that the Roosters had run several searches using the much-upgraded Auto-Search features any comments regarding that enhancement? Priscilla stated they ran searches using a general search of Africa and I was impressed with the first and total over the top with the second one that prioritized the search results. That was the first tests, I have not seen the additional searches. Redvent stated, likely because they were testing several features at the same time and although the searches where important, the selection that the Auto-Selection feature was what they had targeted, not the data. Anything else? They are just this morning beginning testing on the Auto-Attack /Protection technology along with the Auto-Retaliation technology. Both are functioning under the belief that any attack on the system would not be a friend, as friends do not attack each other. They are seeing excellent results but believe that there is, additional /greater speed available in defining the who is attacking segment. At this point, their belief is that a hardware choice is causing a conflict in choices and they need to select a replacement. We get this right now and it will greatly assure the Auto-Selection process when the choice is to launch a missile or an electronic retaliation. We get it right now will only help build confidence in the system later when far more is at stake. The FBO Manager informed them their aircraft is ready. As Priscilla stood, she glanced around and was happy to see the room was empty and reminded herself that Mary and she had driven the conversation. She would speak to Mary about keeping each other in check when they slip into confidential material.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The P.180 Avanti EVO lifted quickly into the early morning sky and level-off at their selected altitude, at which point, the pilot stated that they should arrive approximately 35 minutes prior to their 747. Priscilla stated that both Frederick and Julio will be arriving on the 747 and with the both of them onboard they have likely added other features to the GEN V, O/S package. It is my understanding that the new wiring configuration is from our Roosters here, Priscilla stated with a smile. Mary added that she has been very impressed with the work the Team has provided as part this major change to the organization. Would you please provide a bit of insight as to what the wiring configuration has brought to the system? Beak stated that it allows a server to work alone or act as a group as load increases and then distributed across the others. The newest version of the Client based, GEN V, O/S streamlines and speeds the decision-making process, which assures even under heavy loads, the correct choices are made base on a ranking process. The most recent additions, allows us to enter the number of Gen IV and/or V, servers are part of the group. Mary thanked him and stated, at this moment in time, we are running full-out and with great luck, we are targeting the most important segments, starting Friday, we will be adjusting to assure that other aspects and individuals of this transition are included. Beak looked at her and suggested that once GEN V, O/S is running on the Hanger servers you could check the priorities against the Auto-Select segment of the software as an ongoing test, of the segment. Mary noted his suggest.

Although both had slept during the crossing, Frederick and Julio had touched on each of the four segments of the GEN V, O/S, streamlines it by eliminating redundancy, patches and strengthening the discission process. Their greatest effort had been placed on the servers and specifically the advantage that faster, more enhanced, high-end components brought to the system just since early Spring. In addition, for the same size components, their individual abilities had been enhanced reducing the number of components needed and heat generated. Their suppliers, General Manager on-site prior to their leaving was of great help as well. The IT Lab would have the new components installed and testing well underway overnight. As they began preparation for landing, Frederick checked his email and opened the attachments and showed Julio. They both smiled. They elected to pass the information onto the other team members. During the remaining minutes they both reviewed the information that Samuel had provided.

Carlos and crew had moved their belongings from Southern Ranger onto CERN Switzerland in hopes to be fully moving over and sleep on CERN for the first night. The Marina staff had unloaded the Frame for CERNs and had the driver on his way before dark. The Marina manager had elected to load the containers, but just after Carlos had arrived and toured CERN. Carlos was happy with the effect that the load had on the stillness of the vessel. Everyone was happy, including the Cook, who was delighted with a totally new Sea-Kitchen, Prep and Dining areas. The Engineers were very surprised with the new technology engines and drive pods with greater power in the same footprint of the older equipment. Even with all four engines running, the room was near silent and comfortable. Carlos and his First-mate entered the Helm, the changes and enhancements from before was astounding. Carlos noted that there are three separate control zones, each with their own controls: Center, Starboard and Port. With the Helm extending full width of the vessel with full surround windows at each end, which equaled, no blind areas along side. The eight, large flat screens under the front windows provided excellent knowledge underway and on the aft wall was three, large aft viewing video screen. As they exited the Helm, they could tell that their Cook had been busy and worked their way to the Dining area.

Chen and Kwamie met the Amsterdam group and provided a quick tour of the inventory bay, while the hanger crew was busy transferring the server, cover and tools to the US series minivan that the third seat row had been removed. Priscilla told Mary that the automated inventory shelving system is planned for both main Hangers. In the background they heard the 747 make its way across the airport. The hanger crew rolled the cart that contained their carry-on?s into the FBO?s dining area. A half an hour later everyone was enjoying morning meal, Chen contacted CERN security and asked them to add Frederick to those that will be visiting CERN managers, while she and Kwamie busied themselves with inventorying 747?s cargo. Mary watched them, thinking that must be a real pain during winter or a rainstorm, thinking this needs to be looked at for options as they will only become busier this Fall. At the same time, she was watching Janet enter the inventory into the system even though the items had printed barcodes on them. She made several other observations, including ways to improve the other hangers.

Beak and Team where off first headed to CERNs targeting the wiring upgrade and Chens office server installation. Beak was happy to see the guards where clearly more intent regarding who was entering and exiting, and what they had with them. They received preprinted name tags with their names and Mealy International and were provided directions to a parking area much closer to Chens new office. They unfolded the two-wheelers and placed the server and cover on them and another for their tools, new wire and connectors provide by Frederick. Beak and Team took the needed time to inspect the office exterior and noted that the electricians had installed the conduit as specified, then inspected the sides and top of the office. They then sweep the exterior for electronic bugs. Beak checked the door and found Chens hair strain in place and smiled, he carefully lifted it. He used the keypad to enter her office and stepped back allowing Redvent to sweep the interior of the room and found nothing. The office power panel was opened and inspected and saw that it had been upgraded as well. Redvent removed the panel face and reviewed the actual wiring and check that the connections had been tightened. He found that the earth ground had been installed correctly, but loose for his liking. A quick turn of the screw and he then installed the panel-level surge protection unit and its 40-amp breakers, replaced the panel face and closed it. They confirmed that the wire pull-cords where in place and marked as was the power source wiring. Beck removed the special office laptop, dock, wiring form Chens desk and connected his laptop to it and inspected it, finding all has been well since he installed it. Redvent took the new communication cable (wire) to the Mars server and preformed the same tests prior to connecting the wire to the cord and called Beak and who slowly pulled the cord until he heard Beak said stop. Beak then pulled the wire until he had enough to connect, plus an additional meter, labeled and cut it while the other member fitted the new connection and kept notes, as Redvent did the same on the other end and connected it to the server. Beak checked the server, finding and checked the connection, then called Redvent and they moved on to the next server. As they finished the last connection, Beak ran a connection /interaction test and the system passed. While he was running additional tests, they placed the cover over the server and replaced the chairs. He then opened the panel on top of the cover, lifted the docking station and docked the special laptop, updated its O/S and shifted it back into the cover. Beak replaced the router unit and tested it for the room as his assistant checked for a signal outside the office and found none. The server displaced 125% as Beak made several adjust recommended by Frederick and ran the test again. This time, it displaced 135%, which was precisely what Frederick had estimated. They then cleaned the areas they had worked. Redvent returned and ran a system wide check finding each server, the special laptop and inspecting each remotely. While waited for Chen to arrive they finished their installation report and sent it.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Else-where, the others where meeting in the CERN Executive Boardroom, covering the vast number of changes that had been brought to CERN Switzerland and the need for CERN Group to invest in Mealys Client Series, GEN V, O/S system. The meeting had progressed smoothly until one of the CERN managers asked why they should trust Mealy. Maybe, it was the way he said it or the context he placed it in, but it did not sit at all well with Frederick. Priscilla was setting next to him as she watched him straighten and then rose from his seat to his full height. He pulled from his case a large stack of briefs and dropped them on the table in front of him. He started with the CERN /Phoenix led attack on Mealys Atlanta facility? With each additional point, he placed yet another brief packet on the prior ones! Fifteen minutes of case, after case, after case of attacks on Mealy and Yellow-Nape Facilities and Staff, he wrapped-up with a statement; the real question is, why should we trust your organization? All of which was in a matter-of-fact tone. He then went-on to provide each of them with their copy of the Purchase Agreement and began a point-by-point review of Mealys, Client Based, GEN V, O/S system. As he reviewed the last page, he noted the signatures required to proceed. With not a word from the CERN managers, nor Kendal, they each signed and exchanged with each other and they exchanged with the Mealy staff on the other side of the table to complete the signing. After the signing was complete, the CERN manager that had raised the question stood and thanked Frederick for providing them a clear view of Mealys commitment to them, thank you, sir! Frederick rose and extended his wing across the table.

The entire Mealy group met in Chens office, as the door closed, Priscilla hugged Frederick and said, you always had that courtroom stance, thank you for saying what we all felt, dear friend. She then turned to Beak and stated, well! He smiled and noted that the efficiency was 135% with the GEN V, O/S on this server only. He provided Chen and Kwamie an operational review and recommended methods of selecting data from the other servers and have this server complete the crunching as seen on each of their laptops. You will note that the system is set to halt any access from the other servers. As of this moment in time, I recommend you continue to halt any access to this server. Now, this server has hack protection on it and it will retaliate if it senses a hack attack. It will tell you who attacked and provide location information. That information is automatically provided to Amsterdam but, you will need to follow-up with notice to the Swiss Police. Questions? Chen?s stated that when she starts using it, she will likely have questions.

On the way back to the airport, Julio asked if anyone else felt a clear shift in the CERN managers, much like, a chick caught sneaking treats. I?m not fully certain that we can trust them! Frederick stated that we should turn-on the auto-search feature on Chen?s server to watch the other servers for tends or activities. Priscilla stated, let?s do the same for Carlos?s server and both Amsterdam and Atlanta servers. Which brings up a question, as Priscilla turned to Beak, when these two finish up the changes to the hardware, when will you have a full set of five, GEN V servers ready for Amsterdam and Atlanta? When they lock the design, we will start building. Beak than asked a question regarding if we should stay with five or increase that number as they will be searching much larger levels of data then we originally calculated. Understanding that we originally believed that we would only complete targeted searches and clearly from what was found by a general search of Africa, defines that targeted searches is clearly not the correct means of looking forward, seeing what is developing and coming our way. Mary was busy taking notes when she glanced at Beak smiling happily. She made a note to herself to speak with Beak separately and soon.

With the Survey Crew and the Certification Staff onboard, they prepared to move away from the dock on their own. A Tug was there if they needed help as was the harbor pilot in the Helm. The Marina manager had Carlos complete his normal procedures, when ready, they moved to the Port side of the Helm and turned-on the controls. The Marina manager talked Carlos the use the joystick to control the vessel. After viewing behind, alongside and forward he then pushed the joystick to the left (Port) and the Drive Pods and Bow Thrusters engage and moved the vessel sideway. The manager continued to talk Carlos though the procedure. Once clear and nearing the center of the channel he had Carlos release the joystick as the Drive Pods quit as did the Bow Thrusters. The manager then instructed Carlos to move to the center controls after turning-off the Port side controls. At the center of the Helm, Carlos, turned-on the controls and moved the joystick forward about quarter way. The vessel moved forward and slowly gained speed to harbor limit and he set the control to maintain speed and direction. He quickly understood the controls as they are like those on Southern Ranger only a bit slower to respond. They cleared the Harbor as the Pilot left the vessel. Once they entered the shipping channel, they worked their way South and West until they had cleared the channel restrictions as Carlos began working CERN Switzerland thru her tests. She easily passed every test the Certification Staff requested. The last one was speed underway. Carlos turned her to a Northern course and began increasing speed as the engineers kept track of the systems on the screens and walk-arounds in the engine room. The defined test had a top speed of 28 knots, but they agreed to 38 knots. The read-outs all indicated that she was barely working to maintain this speed. The different in fuel flow between 28 and 38 knots was minor that it was listed as 1% increase in fuel usage Carlos elected to set in a slow turn, at speed, to an Easternly direction and then slowly enter the shipping channel, while reducing speed and then into Amsterdam Harbor. Calling the Harbor Pilot Service and the Tug Service. After the Pilot was onboard, Carlos continued to guider her to Dock #5 and when arriving off the docking point, turned her within her own length and brought her Starboard to dockside with perfection. The Marina manager stated she is in love with you Carlos! The Survey Crew and Certification Staff congratulated both Carlos and the Marina manager and signed their documents, which stated that CERN Switzerland was seaworthy. Carlos sent an email to the Partners, the CERN mangers, Kendal and Chen that CERN Switzerland has received her document set and they have begun preparing her for her first sea-voyage. The Cook announced midday meal was available in the Dining area. Carlos was proud of the midday meal the Cook had provided. It was a great day and he smiled as everyone enjoyed themselves. CERN Switzerland maybe in love with him, but he is clearly in love with her.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Mid-afternoon the Fueler arrived and topped the fuel tanks off with diesel for her first sea-voyage. As they left, the Provisions ship followed the Fueler alongside. Her Skipper asked the status of Southern Ranger as there are no arranged for her. Carlos stated that he did not know but would ask the new Skipper. He phoned his friend, while his Cook spoke with the Provisions ship Skipper, asking if they had several additional items. Carlos asked his friend what is happening. He stated that they are instructed to not board Southern Ranger until 12:00 hours Friday. Carlos said, thats fine, but if she is schedule to leave Monday morning with clients onboard, the owners need to contract with the Marina for dockage until Monday and to contract with the Fueler service ASAP to assure they will get fuel, plus provisions. His friend stated he is well aware of all of that, but they are still State side with no flight scheduled. He asked Carlos what he should do? Carlos said that he had never seen them act this way. I do not know what to say. His friend stated that he had been contacted by another group and needs to commit one way or the other today. Carlos said, you have to do what is best for you and your crew my friend. Bye. Carlos called the Marina manager and passed along what he had heard from his friend. The manager thanked him and elected to call the owners. The owners told him that what they are doing is none of his business and he will call the Tug Service and have Ranger moved to another, less expensive marina Friday at noon and hung-up.

Carlos?s friend called the other group and contacted with them for a grant program to a very like area of the Northern Atlantic leaving Amsterdam Monday morning. We flyout tonight. The vessel?s name is Northern Lights, have you heard of her Carlos, no I have not he responded. I will call you tomorrow morning when we arrive, bye. Moments later the Owners of Northern Lights called the Marina manager and asked if they could moor at his Marina and if they could set two 53? containers on her this afternoon. The Marina manager stated he has room on Dock #5 upriver from another vessel. The Owner stated their new Skipper recommended your Marina, we are currently two hours out, the Marina Manager asked if he would like him to call the Harbor Pilot and Tug Service. The Owner happily agreed and asked to have the Fueler and Provisions ship visit this weekend, likely Saturday after my Skipper is onboard. The Marina manager called his friend with the Tug Service, telling him that the 500? Northern Lights are two hours out and asked for a favor to move Southern Ranger to dock #15 and then set Northern Lights just upriver from CERN Switzerland on dock #5. His friend asked if Carlos and crew could help on Southern Ranger as she is a bit of a pain without the Vessel underpower. Carlos agreed happily and called his crew. Minutes after they had Southern Ranger powered-up the Tug Serviced arrived and tied to Southern Ranger as the Tug Skipper kidded Carlos to remember that she?s a bit smaller, while he smiled. Carlos called to his crew to take on the lines as the dock crew released them working to not get them wet and headed over to dock #15. Minutes later they arrived at dock #15. The dock crew prepared to receive lines. The deck crew worked to keep the lines clean as they handed them to the dock crew. The engineers shut down Southern Ranger and they all meet on deck to transfer to the Tug. The Tug Skipper told Carlos that the Rangers owners must have really angered the Marina manager for him to set Ranger here. A couple of minutes later they settled alongside CERN and the crew stepped over to her. The Skipper told Carlos that he doesn?t have to request a Tug with the Certification documents that CERN has. Carlos said, and not seeing your smiling face, no-way. Plus, I always use a you folks as it just saves a ton of paperwork and you know how I dislike paperwork, they smiled and pulled away.

As the P.180 Avanti EVO rolled to a haut on the paddock the hanger crew blocked the wheels and opened the aircraft. As common Julio followed by Frederick where the last out after they had thanked the pilots. Julio was unaware that a certain young Parrot was waiting for him. Upon seeing him she set-off in a full run for her favorite uncle. With luck Julio saw her coming and prepared for her jumping up on him! Hi there, dear lady, I have missed you! Angeline stated she missed him also! He let her slide down his front until they were face-to-face and he smiled widely at her and hugged her, he let her down until her claws touch the ground. Rosa hugged her brother next. She said that Carlos will be meeting us for dinner at Angeline?s favorite dinner. They had all gathered inside and then began going their separate ways. Frederick met with Beak and Team and asked them after installing the O/S on Chens server did it change their opinion regarding placing it on CERNs tomorrow? Beak stated that he was very happy with the easy that the software loaded and started, which he believed is a strong indication of the stability of the software. He believed in the software and would install it. They agreed and said they would meet for the morning meal, bye. Rosa and Angeline loaded into her vehicle, while Priscilla, Frederick, Mary and Julio climbed into Priscillas SUV. A quick ride and they arrived at the dinner and found Carlos in the parking lot. A wonderful dinner followed.

At 700 hours, Thursday Morning Frederick, Julio, Beck and Redvent were enjoying a morning meal and taking about the changes in the GEN V, O/S package as Frederick shared the latest report from Atlanta IT Lab. The new signal generator interacts at speed with the software and other components providing a steady signal across distance and time. Testing will take another week, but I do not see concerns that should not order them and begin installation. More will be learned with time as they continue to run the servers against generated load. Mary followed by Priscilla joined them. About 15 minutes later, Beak and Team left to check the server at Building #7 and, then down to the Marina to upload the newest GEN V, O/S with a series of items that will be running in the background, but under ADMIN usage lock-out. If the system is Hack Attacked the Guillotine will safeguard the server and software and signal the ADMIN that it has been attacked and provide identification and location of the attacker.

Mid-Morning, all the Roosters arrived at the gate and signed in and proceed to Dock #5. Carlos met them as they parked Priscilla?s SUV. Carlos moved to his brother and they hugged deeply, as they opened to include Frederick! Carlos turned to the others and said, you must be the A Team, Beak said that is what we are called. This way folks, but I am not aware of the location of the server. Beak said, let us start in your Helm, with all of them in the Helm, Beak pointed at the server. Carlos was surprised believing it to be little more than an enclosed table. At the center control station was a docking station with a laptop. Beak removed it and set his in place, located the server and selected update O/S. He turned to Carlos and asked if he liked the upgrades to the vessel? Carlos stated, I am over the top happy as is my crew. Frederik watch Beaks laptop upload the O/S and noted just how quickly and smoothly it loaded, never once hesitating. Beak looked Fredericks way and they exchanged smiles!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Beak lifted a panel on top of the table and slid a mounted docking station out and rotated it and set Carlos laptop into the docking station, opened it and provided Carlos a password that he would remember with ease. I?m certain that they have shown you how to use the touch screens correct, Carlos stated yes. Great, consider this your back-up if a screen for-whatever reason doesn?t want to work. As you can see each screen has a number, and that is true for every screen mounted below the windows and on the aft wall. By entering a screen number that screen is shown. This toolbox lets you make changes or repair it and change location. Now the top, center here is a box named: CSS. This is your server. Click and here is your access panel. Enter you password. Great, you will see this box. If you run into a problem, call any Partner, Mary, or me, from this page anyone of us will provide you a code to enter here. Beak entered a code and it opened. Press: Arm System! The full power of Level Two opens to you and you can select the tools you need. I?m guessing that you have been shown how to use the Level One, Defense Systems, yes! Please understand that Level Two has not been installed as it will take months for it to be ready. Let?s close out of this and return to your start-up screen. At the bottom center is Level One. Select Level One, and all of the tools in Level One are shown. Select, which you want on. As you have seen, you are well protected with Level One. Once you are clear of Port you can turn-on all or select section of Level One. Please understand that you must turn-it-off before you enter a Port!

Questions? How do I overlay screens? Great question! Let us backout of here and to your start-up screen. Select Screens. Select screen 10. Select Home and the normal screen is shown here. Select radar, weather, ship tags and then ship tag movement. Now the screen will always place North to the top, but you can select a specific degree at the top by touching the top of the screen and entering any degree from 0 to 360. To return, touch and enter 360. We have 25 miles on Radar, touch over the number and enter 50 and since we are in Harbor, now back to 25. We also see the current rain to the North of us, the vessels entering and exiting the harbor and where they have come from and projected heading. At night you can turn-on your night-vison screen and overlay in on your radar. Remember that night-vison is only for five miles, so remember to adjust your radar screen. Questions? Okay, Carlos I?m certain that Frederick and Julio would love to see your vessel! Beak and Redvent stayed behind as the others toured the vessel. Beak and Redvent went about changing the server setting regarding, which systems are turned-on and, which remain locked by ADMIN based on discussion yesterday and this morning. Beak set the search protocols to the vessels location, charted course and destination Port. He indicated that specific weather and ocean conditions have higher priorities when at sea than in Port. He set satellite as primary contact, unless near /in Port or land, which it switches to a safe cell connection. He also added connection with Mealy aircraft. The server was displaying 145% as they completed their work. On separate laptops, they confirmed connection with the server and reviewed the data and assured that where it applied, it added trends and refinements. As they finished, they had noted that all the screens were sharper. They reviewed the data collected during the sea-trials and noted the drive pods and engine trends. It was interesting to see the two groups work to reduce fuel flow. The comparison between the four sets was as interesting as they commonly chose to increase /reduce RPM or propellor pitch in favor of turning the drive pods at speed but turned the drive pods at slower speeds. The bow thrusters showed no oversight regarding blade-setting vs. RPM. Beak made a copy of the segment to provide the manufacturer.

Chen and Kwamie, arrived at another FOB at the airport in which CERN kept their Dassault Falcon 900LX. The aircraft was just being pulled out of the hanger with the fuel truck waiting. The CERN managers arrived as did Kendal separately about five minutes before Chen. The aircraft was ready for boarding near 30 minutes after scheduled take-off time. The Hen?s where not impressed what-so-ever as the aircraft had not been cleaned since its last flight, possibly longer. The few odds and ends in the cabinets where beyond sell by dates and there were no refreshments onboard. Chen asked the age of the aircraft, less than two years old, they said. Fredericks friend asked if that harshness was common for Frederick? Chen stated, only when his staff have been shot at! The manager objected. Sir, he provided more than a couple of examples of attacks by CERN on Mealy staff and you are wondering why your comment may have upset him? As she looked at them, she stated: I am unaware of who you are talking to, but if you would like to change directions, we can turn this Jet around now and call this relationship done! I have worked hard to clean-up the mess this organization was in and restored its cash flow. Who are you talking too? He provided several names. Chen entered them into her laptop created a search from her server. Why are you taking to a Rouge Nation as she turned her laptop to them after sending the search results to the Swiss Police and Priscilla. He attempted to grab her, but Kendal stepped in his way and held him to the floor. He looked at the other three and asked if they are working for them as well. There was silence. Kwamie, went forward and asked the pilot to turn the aircraft around and head back to the airport, declaring an emergence and have the Swiss Police waiting for the aircrafts arrival. Have them meet us at the Mealy Hanger, not the normal FBO. Do you have zip-ties onboard? In my case, behind my seat the Pilot said. Kwamie found a packet of long ones and provided them to Kendal who wing and claw cuffed all four of them.

Priscilla and Mary arrived in Beaks SUV. Both of them were surprised at the overall cleanliness and precision in placement of things. The guards provided them directions and as they parked, Rosa and Angeline followed in next to them. Priscilla?s phone showed an email from Chen, she opened it and stated to the guard to radio Carlos and have him meet us at the Helm, ASAP, please. She explained as they rapidly moved to meet her Roosters. While Julio opened the counsel laptop and enter ADMIN and his code than took Priscilla?s phone and entered a targeted search on the names Chen had provided. He then forwarded that information to Priscillas contacts within the Swiss Police and then she called them direct. She told the Agent, the four are spies and not to treat them with any kindness! She than had Julio run a targeted search on Kendal, he came back clean. Mary called the Swiss hanger and told Janet what is coming her way, please be ready to receive the 900LX. Upon its arrival, Chen was first down the stairs and asked Janet to have the aircraft cleaned as several of the individuals has messed themselves, have the fuel truck come and the hanger provide everyone, except the four that will be removed by the Police, with refreshments. Chen asked her, please care for the Pilots once they send in an updated flight plan. And please turn this aircraft around quickly, but clean! The Swiss police dragged the individuals down the stairs and left them on the paddock until the police truck arrived. The group cleaning the exterior of the aircraft may have washed them down a bit to remove the stink, but there is no official statement regarding how they became wet.

A half an hour later, the aircraft was ready for them and within moments after they had sat down the aircraft was on its way to the runway with a priority take-off and assented to altitude as the pilot set the aircraft for a fast sprint to Amsterdam. After all was settled upfront, he came back and thanked them for the great care at your hanger. Chen stated, get used to it, you are under our care now, as she looked at Kendal. Kendal stated that we are going to need a new set of directors, any suggestions he said with a smile. Chen looked at him and said, thank you for your help, Managing Director, CERN Group! She turned to her laptop and quickly created a CERN wide distribution announce of Kendal?s new position as Managing Directory, CERN Group as the four board members /managers had stepped down this morning. Placed his signature above hers and sent it, including her Partners and Carlos. She than called the Amsterdam Hanger and requested a vehicle and driver to take them to the Marina ASAP. Priscilla turned to Mary and stated that we have a rapid riser at the Swiss CERN group. Mary said that she will talk to Janet about what is available at the Swiss Airport as CERN group is going to need a much larger hanger and soon. Mary took the opportunity of the moment to hug her brother in-law. Carlos said, you know, you can still change your mind! Mary said, like you are going to give-up your first-love, not happening with either of us, as she smiled! Priscilla said, Carlos, you are Skipper of this Vessel are your not? I am, why? Just thinking that you could likely marry these two, now! Carlos said, no way Priscilla as we both know mom would kill me if her baby was not married in a Cathedral!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure

Sara had finish a mid-day meal at the FBO’s Cafeteria and was just entering the Hanger area when she saw Rickeybird making his was to the stairway. With just a couple of steps she placed herself in front of him and lowered her head to near his and asked if his dice game had been successful? Rickeybird stated, the dice have always been kind to him, but better than normal of late. I hear they may send you to Phoenix again and I’m guessing you could use some walking around money. Rickeybird said, one can always use walking around money. Sara said, same place near 21:00 hours dark, a pink envelope. Kisses sweet one, bye. Her quick turn placed Rickeybird into the passing of her perfumed tailfeathers as she smiled back at him. Undeterred, he continues to and, then up the stairway. Several steps more had him in Priscilla’s office. She waved him in and stated, Well? Tonight at 21:00 hours dark. Thank you! Your answer regarding returning to Phoenix? Rickeybird asked, when? Your choice Rickey. He stated, on next week’s returning flight Tuesday. Works for me Priscilla said. Rickeybird added, and as you had guessed correctly, she slipped that information. Priscilla smiled and said, thanks, bye.

---

Thanks to the 'walking around' money, the Rickeybird had returned to Phoenix, secured a satisfactory 5-star room, settled in, and enjoyed the night-life for a week or so, to establish his cover among the locals and open all necessary channels of information, disinformation, and outright conspiracy theories and con-gamers. Just now he was awaking from a very stirring dream about Sara's aromatic tailfeathers... what WAS that combination of scents? Cinnamon... maybe a hint of brown sugar... jasmine... a slight under-note of pheromone derivatives...? Intoxicating! Anyway... he shook his head and ruffled/preened his Patagonian pompadour as he rose and stretched and smiled. He MUST find a way to get to know that hen better. Someday... someday...

But for now, he was trying to think straight and clear his hungover head. A lot had probably happened in Priscilla's world... that was always true. He decided to contact her and see how he could be of most use.

He used his super-encrypted secret-satellite phone* to text her... "Established here, and at your service. Marching orders?"

*Okay I totally dreamed up the super secret phone!!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Chen, Kwamie and Kendal arrived at the Marina as the other guess began arriving and gathered with the others as the Priest began presided over the Blessing of the Vessel and Her Crew. They could easily find each other as they just simply gravitated toward where Frederick was standing. As the Blessing concluded Carlos welcomed the guess onboard. Please leave your phones in your vehicles, please, as per the request of the ownership! And remember to stop by the dinning area for refreshments. Carlos had locked doors that lead into the depths of the vessel to keep individuals from becoming lost. As the event concluded there had only been one individual that became lost and they were able to find him. As a great afternoon was had by all. Kendal was taken back by the number of individuals that had heard of the great things that CERN had completed and how many looked forward to CERN new discoveries. Kendal promised himself to bring those days back. Kendal received an email from the Swiss Police that they had arrested 70 individuals from the CERN group and another 18 from Time Travel. With great luck, none had been from the engineering groups. Frederick asked if it was good news. Kendal stated that all depends on your interested in being on the CERN Board. Hmmm, interesting offer Kendal, we will need to look at conflict of interests, so let us leave it as maybe at this moment, good friend. Kendal smiled and agreed. Carlos invited the crew of Northern Lights and the Marina staff onboard for refreshments.

At 17:30 hours, the crew prepared CERN Switzerland for an 18:00 hours departure. At 17:50 the Harbor Pilot arrived at shipside as the Tug set off to CERN Portside. The Cook motioned the Tug in closer as he provided their crew an evening meal with cake. He then took a like meal to the Pilot in the Helm. Carlos called the engine room as he prepared to depart. His crew with the support of the Marina staff were at the ready. The Bow-Thrusters were brought online and as Carlos switch to the Portside controls, he called, release, to his deck crew. He side-shifted CERN and allowed her to settle in the channel and then moved to the center controls he moved the joystick forward and CERN eased her way into the Harbor channel, where the Harbor Pilot exited the vessel, then out into the shipping channel then Southward as he brought her to 20 knots The engine room reported that they are ready to increase speed at his direction. Carlos adjusted CERNs location to the far-Westside of the shipping channel and increased her speed to 38 knots. He laid in his course all the way to the Caribbean, bending North and then South to take advantage of the Earths curvature, and then to his designation Port along the far Southern Coast of Texas and turned the Helm over to CERN. He adjusted the radar to listen and expanded its range to 250 miles. Once she turned West, he would reset it to maximum. He elected to turn-on the other devises, all set to listen and sat back and watched as CERN would bring select screens up as something of interest would turn-up. He also turned-on Level 1 and watched as it would also report. The Cook announce evening meal was being served in the Dining room. The Steak Dinner was a joy, plus cake! He noted the two large screens in the Dining room that he had missed somehow as one showed progress toward Port with other tagged ships, and the weather overlayed, with the other showed trends across near all systems. He was happy with the fuel flow vs speed as at 30 knots, Ranger had this fuel flow. He smiled widely. He also saw that they would be slowing to 36 knots in about an hour for the next six hours and then increasing to 40 knots for another six hours and then back to 38 knots as the engine management system worked though the new engine cycling program. His First mate came in as Carlos was readying to take his place in the Helm. When he entered the Helm, he noted that it had automatically set the lighting for night travel. He found that CERN had tagged the shadow ship in the center with a yellow tag. She must have learned something about the shadow. He touched on the shadow ship and a list of found documents appeared.

As Chen, Kwamie and Kendal arrived at the Mealy Swiss hanger, they had developed an action plan for the full facility and elected to screen the entire staff using Mealy Search software. They agreed to bring all purchasing under Mealy and target setting-up umbrella, based purchase agreement like Frederick has just completed with their electrical component supplier. Also, that the engineering groups will base designs on the same design criteria as the Mars group, as Time Travel has serious design flaws that everything will need to be inspected and they set that into motion. They will also bring the three Parrot Resources groups together as well. Kendal estimated that the search of individuals will likely turn-up additional individuals over the next couple of weeks. He estimated that would likely result in their being able to bring everyone back to work. Well, much to do good-friends! As the aircraft stopped in front of the Swiss Hanger, Janet met them and stated that she had been copied on an Email from Mary, that you likely have not seen yet, regarding additional hanger space at this airport. I checked and the three adjacent hangers are available. She also provided the costing as Kendal looked at the rental cost and said that is less than they had been paying for the other hanger. He signed the document and said, my dear Hen?s please make it happen and soon. And if you will, please use Yellow-Nape?s Amsterdam as a guide, but a bit nicer, he said with a smile. Janet said that she had their vehicles brought over earlier. Chen and Janet when to review the three adjacent hangers and created a list of work needed from total new roof system, windows, doors, plumbing, electrical and heating, plus 100% painting. The hanger at the far end is in serious condition and stripping it back to the outer-walls and roof, it could be a semi-open receiving, shipping area. Chen called the Airport Manager and asked if she had time to meet them at the hangers now. She said she will be right-over. Upon her arrival, Chen asked her when she last inspected this building set and this entire end of the airport. Chen remined her that they set a 747 here three times a week and plan to be setting a 787 three times a week as well. She then pulled quotes from two other airports in this area that can support and want that level of visibility as each day the 747?s land, the observation area over there is filled with local citizens regardless of the weather. With that visual in her mind, Chen took her into the buildings.

Mary and Julio when out to dinner together, whereas Priscilla and Frederick went to one of his favorite downtown eateries in the International sector of Oldtown, traveling downtown by train. Mary was busy talking about all the changes she could foresee within the organization as Julio added bits here and there. He was enjoying her company as they had spent so little time together since their weekend in Stockholm. He considered a weekend in Berlin?s Oldtown. Priscilla was very happy to hear that CERN left Port with their latest and greatest O/S onboard. Frederick opened his laptop and they looked deeply into the International Law related to a vessel protecting itself at sea. There are resent cases that support a fairly extensive use of force and all of them have been in the Western India Ocean. I?m certain that with the on-going and increasing attacks in that region and others around the World, this is an area ready for a serious clarification. She said, I am just guessing, but I would bet that Julio?s parents would just love to take on a case like this! She slipped Fredericks laptop over and sent an email to Rosa. Returning his laptop, she asked him if their A Team guys had talked to him about becoming members of the firm? Frederick said, my dear sweet Priscilla, you do know that the term A Team has no meaning to them, it is an older North America Television Term. Priscilla looked at him and said, thank you for putting that so kindly dear-heart. But to your question, yes both of them while we traveled to CERNs Blessing. Their biggest fear is being separated as they view each other as brothers, plus their sidekick. They really do not want to be on a clock as that is not how they work. Priscilla stated, I have seen them in action and I have no fears of work-ethics. They remind me of the other managers in the organization. Frederick added that they will want to disappear for a long weekend once a quarter as they will want to keep their skills honed. I?m not hearing any objections so far, let us allow them a bit longer to define their role in the organization, shall we.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the older Hen in accounting was attempting to justify last month?s invoice from the FBO group in Nigeria. She found two unauthorized flights of Mealy?s Lockheed C-130J Super Hercules, which is rarely used for anything other than charity flights. In each case the flights had been long, nearing /surpassing the aircrafts legal fuel usage. She elected to call Mrs. Mac and run it my her, just in-case they had emergence support flights pop-up, in which the paperwork has been dragging behind. The two longtime friends chatted a bit, but quickly came to the reason for the call. Mrs. Mac stated that she was not aware of any more than the normal Tuesday /Wednesday flights that she has copies. Mrs. Mac asked what days as she wrote them down. Interesting, those are the same days that Priscilla?s old friend, from South-Eastern Africa visited here. I?m certain that she did not authorize use of that aircraft. Thanks Mrs. Mac, I will let you know what I find. Her next call was to the FBO accounting manager who was less then interested. She then called that FBO?s General Manager and provided her findings and the lack of interest of their accounting manager. She reminded the GM, unauthorized use of a client?s aircraft is forbidden and endangering the aircraft and crew by flying to and /or beyond the safe fuel reserve is inexcusable. I have two warning notices from the Airport. The General Manager stated not to pay those charges and I will find-out what happened and be back with you. She thanked her and elected to call Mrs. Mac again and passed along what she had learned. Mrs. Mac stated she will be at the Hanger tomorrow and will talk with the pilots. In her, by the book accounting stance, she sent an email to Priscilla and her manager, as an FYI.

As his shift was ending, Carlos completed a quick walk-around and it was easy to tell that the air was heavy with moisture and that fog was likely with the warm air rolled-off the land. His walk assured himself that all of his lights were operating prior to his ducking into the Kitchen. He needed to talk with the Cook in the Morning as everything has been beyond excellent and good Cooks are important for crews moral, excellent Cooks are rare and they cause nothing but smiles. And, he had an excellent Cook onboard! He noted that there was a snack set-out for the crew, he smiled as he made his way to the Engine Room. The room was bright and comfortable. The normal heavy background noise and heat was thankfully missing. His Lead Engineer /Medic was on duty and Carlos asked if he was planning on completing the medical review with the crew before they turned West away from the shore. He pointed to his board and there it was on line three. Carlos smile while he turned to leave and asked if his Lead Engineer /Medic would also place it on the computer schedule. He returned to the Helm and entered his cabin off the aft wall. Several hours later his sleep was disturbed by the background sound of the foghorn. He elected to take a look as he entered the Helm to find this First mate busy verifying ship tags on the radar screen. They where dealing with zero visibility, even the night vision screens where white. They elected to turn the seeking radar-on but limited to 15 miles while leaving on the other at 30 miles. The important World now is what was close-by. Sonar was dialed back to 50 miles. At some point earlier his First Mate had dialed back the speed to 12 knots. The satellite image indicated that a couple of hours in front of them the fog is dissipating. Looks like when I walk back on deck, we will be dialing her back to normal settings. He smiled and left back into his cabin. Sleep came rapidly and what seem like just moments, his clock was making just too much noise. He could tell that CERN was back to making distance as he smiled and cleaned-up and headed to the Helm. CERN was turning 40 knots as she had returned to the engine break-in sequence. He checked the screens and with the exception of the shadow yellow tag ship, which had pulled to the far North of the Atlantic everything else was as expected. His First mate left as the Cook arrived with a tray of Breakfast the way Carlos loved it. Carlos asked the Cook to stay for a moment.

Chen and Kwamie arrived at their office, Kendal arrived shortly afterwards. He started by thanking them for their courage in stopping what could have been very ugly /dangerous. I have elected not to have our current staff in Parrot Resources providing their lists of employee as I would rather have this group pull the known data from the servers (paycheck service list) as my want is to close this open-wound and begin working from a clean start. In fact, please send that list to the Guard Commander with a note: If the individual is not on that list, they are not allowed in! Comments? That makes sense Kwamie said, but we should include the Swiss Police so that the methods we use and documents we provided them support on-the-spot arrests. Plus, they will likely be able to turn others! And that is why I stopped here ladies. One more thing, and I have to believe that you have already place thought behind this one. There is no question that from the first time that Chen began inventorying and assuring that shipments are arriving when needed by the Mars program that their productivity had gone vertical. But I know that it has the both of you out in the weather, three times per week, year around and that will be shifting to 6 times per week next month. So, as you are placing thought into the new hanger, look at a means of easing your life, please. I have a facility designer that came out of that industry, use her! Kendal provided her name, extension and email address. She is expecting your call. Bye.

Rosa was busy reviewing the documents that Priscilla had sent and her email regarding her parents. She elected to set the suggestion aside and concentrate on the Involved Law. The three cases were adjudicated at The Hague. The cases were presented well, but not as prefect as one would normally except at this level. That may imply politics had pushed /fast tracked the cases. She elected to look at the first case as often the others are based around it. Near an hour into her review, she found the linchpin. The Maritime Vessel is a Humanitarian Hospital Ship, Registered Owners: United Nations and Country of Register: Switzerland. The UN was well aware that this ship would be targeted based on the expansive amounts of high-value medications onboard. As she reviewed the list of armaments onboard, the handheld missiles caught her attention and their use was the foundation of the case. The important sentence was the justification of use of said missiles: The absence of Nation /State Naval Support close enough to provide Assured Protection of the Vessel and her Crew. Looking at an ever increase number of locations Worldwide with reported attacks on unarmed Maritime Vessels is alarming. The most concerning for CERN Switzerland is the appearance of Iranian Warships in the Southern Gulf of Mexico. Self-protection of Maritime Vessels is supported with Established Law founded in the Second World War as select Maritime ships had mounted artillery onboard, including rockets, for their own protection from Warships. She, gather her review in a brief and set it to the Partners, Mary and her Parents.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Not surprising to Rosa, her father was the first to respond. Rosa, my dear, I?m guess that your concern is our Carlos and his new Vessel, yes? Yes Dad, as they have an opportunity to install new technology armament onboard that can provide both protection from arriving and defensive technology. He quickly pick-up on her vague word usage as precise terms would attract unwanted observation, he smiled and wished she was here so he could hug her. It is obvious that the UN knowingly placed /installed armaments onboard that they knew was beyond ?accepted armaments? based on the justified use of said armament was the lack of Nation /State Naval Support in close proximity to provide Assured Protection of the Vessel and Her Crew. My recommendation would be to install, while taking a new case, bases on Clarification of the Law founded on Clear and Present Danger to all Merchant Vessels in major shipping regions Worldwide as Nation /States are reducing their Navel Support in all regions. Thanks Dad, I will be back to you soon, love you, bye.

As Mary was walking by the bay Beak and Team called their own, she stopped by. Laid-out in the bay were nine servers, each with a number and a developing list of components. Mary asked if Beak had a few minutes for her. He smiled and said, well of course. He turned to his fellow team members and stated he would be in Mary?s office, if needed. As they enter her office, he noticed that she had gotten the first executive set from Builder #7. He was very impressed and noted the server cover positioned between two chairs in front of her desk, which brought another smile to his face. Mary stated, Beak you are a critical part of this much needed transformation and a very preceptive one indeed. You seem to be very happy with the transition? Beak stated yes, he was, because every step this organization makes to become self-reliant adds another layer of safety for those I care deeply! That must be the reason for your joy as you see our Partners creating GEN V, O/S system and make choices that are quickly changing the course of our organization. It is my understanding that the position I have was recommended by you, thank you for your trust! Mary, I see how deeply Julio loves you and I trust Julio with my life. How could I not trust you! That said, you like Julio, are both extremely intuitive, seeing far more than you may first realize and as a result, you are leading this transition is a perfect fit. In my mind, any of the Partners could do it equally well, but they are distracted by concentrating on important segments, where you are in the perfect position to sew this puzzle smoothly together. Beak, I see in your eyes deep concern regarding what lurks near the edge of the shadows and that we are at this point just edging a bit away from those dangers. As I said Mary, you are intuitive and you have seen evil firsthand, which sharpens your vantage, allows you to see more and sense more. Beak then took Mary on a dimensional tour of the overall concept allowing her mind to see where the strong points are and where we are very vulnerable. Mary?s notes were beginning to run together as she saw the endgame, where the organization needed to transition. She blinked twice as she saw what Beak saw. She thanked him. Beak leaned forward and looked at her and with clarity said, Julio can do this and far more, I think that he is also clairvoyant as I see it in his software segments. Hold him closely during those moments, he will need your love as seeing evil chews at one?s very soul.

Returning to his bay and his team, he was pleased with the progress as they had begun receiving stock from the suppliers. He could see a need for greater DRAM as the General Searches places higher demands on short-term memory storage and nearer to the Quad Core Processors to shift vast levels of data and spin it though ranking, saving what fit, what is trending, and abandoning what does not. He placed his recommendation into an email and sent it to the Partners, Mary and the IT manager. Redvent motioned him over and pointed to a very odd memory component clearly placed after installation. He connected to its input /output port and ran a review on its contents. It appeared to be collecting client information. Redvent collected the servers number and ran it against Accountings list and found that the server had been installed at the Hamburg hanger in Northern Germany. Beak selected the codes for that locations new server and located it and placed an ADMIN code for remote diagnostics on the server. He found a like component and also checked for a ?hotwire? and found one. He ran a search and obtained the account phone number, owners name and address. He then checked the employee list and found the individual on that list. Beak placed all the information in a Brief and set it to the Partners and Mary.

Priscilla walked into Becks bay and stated, Well? Just as Mary walked in. Beak elected to provide a show and tell. Priscilla called her friend at German Police Group, Hamburg. She provided the information they had. She turned to Beck and asked him what his team schedule was for Monday morning? Well, you and your team will be flying to Hamburg early morning, Monday. Please take your tools with you and be ready to rebuild /repair /upgrade that server. She stopped for a moment, no, upgrade that server to handle the GEN V, O/S and set it to self-monitor and report with normal client lockouts. Mary, you may want to ride along to have a heart to heart with the hangers manager. Also, we need to confirm what information has been lost and set about repairing /safeguarding our clients severed by that hanger. On the way back, have Beak show you how to complete a remote search on all our hanger servers. Priscilla looked at the bay and smiled at Beak and stated thank you dear friend.

Priscilla turned to Mary and asked her to send an email covering our meeting here and the action plan to correct this and place a plan of action in place to assure we complete such a review at a minimum of twice a year. Mary, did you see Rosas Brief regarding up-arming CERN? You will want to call Carlos and update him as that equipment will be loaded prior to his departure from Texas. It may require a couple of staff individuals onboard to begin setting components in place while they are at Sea. Confirm what is included with both Beck and Julio. Oh, and one more thing, expect Carlos to be unhappy about it all, it?s a Skipper thing! Bye. Priscilla stopped by her Hangers managers office and schedule Beak and Team, plus Mary from Amsterdam to Hamburg Germany Monday morning early and return same day to Amsterdam using the P.180 Avanti EVO. Check with Beak as to timing, Bye. She then called her favorite agent, Rickeybird having allowed him the time to settle in and establish himself. She got quickly to the point as the cost for his style phone could reduce his drink allowance rapidly. Priscilla defined the normal ?listen and report? status of the project and the Phoenix Military /Civilian Facility was the target group. She had sent him the brief, which included a specific address that had reappeared, otherwise normal intel, bye.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Mrs. Mac was not her sweet self when she walked into the hangar?s Pilot lounge and asked where the heck had they taken her aircraft? And what followed was a true in their face, Big Bill, Face Down. She had the pilot on his back with her claw on his chest and her beak up against his. Where have you taken my aircraft?? Twice, no-less, what, you believed that I?m too senile to have noticed. You are the Pilot you know that there is paperwork!! You think that the Hens in Accounting are not going to notice the fuel usage, the two Airport Notices of exceeding the aircraft?s fuel limits! And, regarding the costs, which one of you two are going to pay for those trips!! Explain yourself! At first, they had been silent, but started non-stop when she pulled back into her Big Eagle poise and lunged at them. She listened for a bit and then stopped them. You want me to believe that some Red-Butted Grey walks in here flashing a form and neither of you are smart enough to ask for Identification, a Flight Authorization Document signed by me! You had the aircraft fueled and you took this fast-talking, Red-butted Grey for a dangerous plane ride, not once, but twice!! The response was even more pathetic as they attempted to blame it on the Greeter! STOP, both of you! You are the Pilot and you are the co-Pilot and as such you are responsible for the safe and legal operation of the aircraft and both of you have failed in your legal responsibility regarding Mealy?s aircraft. She called the Nigeria Police and had them arrested. She developed a Brief and sent it to Priscilla, Manager of Finance and her friend, recommending the Old Grey, Red-Butt be invoiced for the two flights, fuel, and the Airport Fines for exceeding legal fuel level upon landing. Mrs. Mac called the FBO and had the Greeter removed and a new one assigned. She then requested they provide Pilots for the Charity Flights this week and she set a meeting with the FBO General Manager.

Chen entered her office after meetings with Kendal and had a To Do List. Kwamie stated that she had been studying the method we are using to check in containers from the Aircraft, noting that each one has a sticker on it that includes a Bar Code along with the description of its contains, which connects to the import /export documents. We should be using that sticker?s Bar Code to pre-enter that inventory into our system and have it provide a pick-up list connecting with that Bar Code. Chen stopped and looked at Kwamie and stated great idea. I will order Bar Code readers. Kwamie stated, like these? Chen smiled widely, yes, just like those! Chen stated that when the 787s are added in early July, Janet is going to need more staff. Kwamie asked if Chen had contacted the facility designer? Chen looked at her and said that she will be visiting us here at 10:30 hours this morning. In fact, I had Janet provide her wish list and have obtained CAD drawings of our Amsterdam Hangar, plus the drawings of the Hangar set at the Airport here. Kwamie added the point that Kendal made about being a bit better. Chen smiled, yes, I remember. And, I also have Beak?s security review requirements of the Amsterdam Hangar.

Mary called the Marina manager at Port of Galveston in Southern Texas and introduced herself. She stated that she knew that they have received an order to build specific structures for CERN Switzerland. And they have received 16, 53? containers as part of that project. She than provided specific numbers from work orders to container numbers and the 8, 53? Spacer Frame numbers. To her understanding Carlos is approximately 48 hours from being dock side. She asked if he had everything, he needed to assure placement on CERN? He asked what load parameter should I use? Mary stated the words he wanted to hear, as she stated this is outside of my knowledge, but I am aware that Chen had sent you the unload and loading requirements, plus the location for the CERN Frame. What about the additional staff, the document set references? Mary stated that she saw that and what she had found is that they are the Install Team from the Manufacturer. I have ran a background check on them and they both have been installers and prior to that laborers of the Manufacturer for the last 28 years. He thanked her and stated that the Manufacturer has provided a check that covers room and board for two months. Sorry for my curiosity but are you the dear lady that is engaged to Carlos?s brother Julio. Mary said that yes, they are my guys. He smiled and said, bye.

Next Mary called her Brother in-law, he answered with hi sweet-heart, what can I do for you. She started with; she was sure that he had received the paperwork for the additional 53? containers and 53? spacers, plus the two installers. Yes, I have, but what the heck is this. Mary stated that you likely recall Beak walk you thru the server Level 2 system, yes? Yes, I recall dear-heart. This is the structure for Level 2. Okay, but I was under the impression that work would be completed during Holiday Shutdown. You are right regarding the drydock work, but this can be installed while underway and you know much better than I that the Atlantic only becomes more unpredictable the later into the year. So, I get these two guys that I know nothing about and? Carlos, is this you being mad? Yes, it is, he said. My dear Brother in-law, I would hug you right now if I could, but you are getting information as I am getting it. Sadly, CERN Switzerland has been on the fast track when they lost someplace around 2.5 weeks, when Rangers owners pulled the plug on the Contract with CERN Group. To my knowledge there where crews onboard her 24 hours a day to get her ready for this first Sea-Voyage. They had hoped to have the structure in place prior to your leaving. Plus, there had been several legal hurdles that slowed things down. Are you still loving her, dear brother? With all my heart Mary.

Both Chen and Kwamie looked up as Carla opened the door. Chen and Kwamie welcomed her as they moved to the conference table. Kwamie placed the drawings in front of Carla. She quickly reviewed the drawings making several notes and set her wide screen laptop on the table. About fifteen minutes later with a combination of questions and viewing the drawings again, she had a base concept in place using all four units and adding a covered area to the East side of hangar four. With the entrance and welcoming center on the Southside, nearest the access road. She had increased the paddock to allow two 747 and three G-400 to flow onto and move away with ease. With the exception of the FBO Welcoming, Dinning, Food Prep, one Conference room, all the offices, conference rooms and pilot quarters were on the second floor above those areas. The fourth bay, which needed extensive work and the third bay are committed to auto-shelving with the fourth bay having the covered area to the East allowing for aircraft containers to be sorted and set for shipping to CERN with a loading dock and pick-up area. The area also allowed for outgoing aircraft containers and support equipment parking. Hangar 2 was committed to aircraft storage, maintenance and electronics support. Carla reviewed the general idea with Chen and Kwamie. Chen could see where Janet?s want list were covered and the connection with the Amsterdam Hangar and Becks recommendations. Carla asked Chen if she had a signed contract with the Airport Administration for the additional and attached property? Chen gathered it from her desk and provided it to Carla. Carla added several additional areas and separations required by the agreement and turned her laptop around for Chen and Kwamie to view, stating that this is the floor plan concept only. Chen requested that she send it to Beak for his review for electronics, etc... Carla sent it to Kendal and asked for permission to begin demolition tomorrow on Hangars 2, 3, 4 and the prep for the covered area. She received a Project number and she provided it to Chen, while she called the General Contractor and provided her the number. The General Contractor said we will have equipment and staff on-site as the Sun rises. Carla reminded her than when the 747 is onsite, no work until their engines are covered. She looked a Chen and Kwamie, this isn?t my first hangar you know. I will be back tomorrow same time with the completed renderings, elevations and construction drawings. You are still using the same shelving group, right?

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Carlos saw the ID on the incoming call, hi Dad, what?s up Sir. I was talking with your dear Sister regarding Maritime Law and who else would know more about it than you, Son! What part of Maritime Law Dad? Let me check my notes, ?Self-Protection at Sea.? I?m not sure if you remember son, but your Grandfather Skippered a Liberty Ship during the Second World War. Yes, I do Dad, I recall listening to him talk about the beauty and terror of the Sea. He did talk about two artillery canons they had onboard, sunk a submarine if I recall correctly and received a metal from the Navy because of that sinking. I recall the day you signed-up for Merchant Marine School, he was so proud Son. I can still see the glint in his eyes. Your Grandfather and I are so very proud of you Carlos. I have asked him to keep an eye on you while you are crossing the vast oceans many times, Son. If you hear a whisper in a light breeze or a sage comment in our inner ear, its likely him. I will keep that in mind Dad. Did Rosa provide any specifics, Dad? The specific Case Study involved a Humanitarian Hospital Ship that had obtained handheld, seeking armament and used them while crossing the India Ocean, they won the case. She believes that with ever reducing level of Nation /State Naval supporting in the current trouble areas at the same time there are increasing activities in near all shipping channels around the World. Plus, the recent sightings of Iranian Warship possibly headed to the South-Eastern Gulf, your profession is become that much more dangerous. Dad, I have a fairly aggressive system onboard now, with a much more advanced system in the early stages. That?s a good thing Son. Dad, Maritime Law is fairly clear that specific armament is not to be used! I hear you Son. Help with the installation, if you can. Be Safe, yes. Yes, Dad, hug Mom for me, bye. Carlos, called the Marina manager in the Port of Galveston and asked what is the chances of getting a couple more installation guys?

When the P.180 Avanti EVO was 30 minutes from landing at Hamburg airport, Beck called the police contact he was provided. The contact thanked him and asked to be contacted just after touchdown, bye. Beck and Mary review what was likely to happen. The police would enter first and once secured the police would come out and have us identify the suspect and the Manager. Mary would review the facilities documents while Beck and Team would inspect and power down the server and secure the laptops, phones, pods, etc. and everything that accounting had listed as property. While Beck and Mary worked with the police and the accounting property list, they quicky determined that a vast majority of the property was missing. Redvent and their assistant confirmed the ?hotwire? information provided by Priscilla and this allowed the police to activate the search warrant. Police where onsite and entered once they received the approval. What was found equaled the findings that the Swiss Police had found a couple of months ago. The Officer in charged called for back-up, German Intelligent and Interpole. Additional police arrived as did a transport truck. The arrest warrant was expanded to include all three employees. Beak, Mary and the Officer in charge gathered to review what they had found so far. Beak stated that to him, it appears that this group were workers as someone else clearly headed this group. Beak stated that he believed that the ground support staffer would likely talk and quickly. The officer had the three taken to different places in the hanger. Beak with another officer sat down to talk and Beak barely got a word-out when the guy just opened-up. He didn?t want to go to jail for the bad stuff the others had been doing. The officer covered his rights and they turned on the recorder and sat back and listened. He named the cell leader and sixteen other individuals, where the documents are and the other equipment. Mary and another officer were talking to the Manager when the Manager spat at her but missed. Mary?s hard slap didn?t, as she fell back on to the wall behind her and back forward into another from Mary. The officers smiled and thanked Mary.

Redvent had quickly gotten the server upgraded enough for them to use it to begin searching all the names obtained and found addresses, associates, and information that supported arrests and additional search warrants for even more individuals. In total, 38 individuals had been arrested, with an additional 9 in other Countries. Redvent had printed out the captured information of their clients. Redvent stated to Beck that this doesn?t make any senses as the information had never been retrieved. Why? There has to be something bigger that we are missing here! When they opened the flight log, the reality of what was happening here became very clear. And, as proofer, an older King Air 200 came to rest on the paddock. Beak and Redvent went out block the wheels and open the aircraft. Three individuals exited the aircraft with their carry-on. They lead them to the hanger where the police were waiting. Redvent returned to the aircraft and asked the pilot in for refreshments. The police where ready for him also. The hanger was acting as a transport hub for spies in both Western and Eastern Europe that with additional connections with individuals that are spying on the big bear. As the individuals would arrive, they were provided TAS documents that allowed them to board International flights. Interpole requested that they operate the hangar over the next several months to collect additional information and spy?s as they fly into this airport. Mary tentative agreed leaving the right to limit once their Partners are updated. After the two primary staff had been removed, Beck asked the staffer to show them who else is coming today and over the next several weeks. The Interpole Agents began preparing for another incoming aircraft and began setting their plan into action. Mary contacted Priscilla and they set a plan into place to support the Germany Police, German Intelligentsia, and Interpole. Beck and Team completed the update to stabilize this server to support what is going on here and to relay information back to Amsterdam.

As the pre-flight time arrived for Frederick and Julio, the Partners meet and reviewed what they had completed regarding GEN V, O/S and Servers. They had all reviewed what Beak and Team had in process for Amsterdam Hanger in which they guessed would likely be at least seven servers. Any idea of what the other two are for? Julio asked if they had seen Chen?s drawing for the Swiss hangar? I would guess that at least one possible another, since they will be handling incoming, inventory for all three CERN Group. Which asked the question, would we want to complete searchers from that location. Remembering that the 787?s start flying in a few more weeks. That would explain the request from Chen to upgrade that facility by installing a server and what legal issues there would be in install a smart laptop on CERNs jet, plus recommendation regarding smaller aircraft to support the larger number of short flights with only one to three people onboard. Priscilla stated that she would talk to Jimmy as he promised me some information anyway. Julio asked to have Jimmy see if there are any P.180 Avanti EVOs available as a couple of them would provide their staff with similar speed with about a third the cost for two people on their 900LX. If not a couple of King Air 350i with the Night Hawk upgrades.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio stated that he is certain that Jimmy would love to make that happen himself. He has been dreaming about taking a 350i, upgrade it to a 360i electronics with a Black Hawk upgrade, I saw him busy reviewing a set of prints recently. Which remines me, Chen asked if we would take-on the maintenance of CERN?s 900LX Priscilla stated. So, I have several things to talk to him about while my Roosters are on your way to see our General friend. Frederick stated, I?m sure he will be happy to see us as he has been on the hot seat and could use friends stopping by. Priscilla stated that Frederick needs to speak with Kendal and quickly as he is another individual that could use some friendly faces. Frederick stated that we have a telecom schedule while Julio and I are starting our crossing the Atlantic. That brings up Carlos, Julio stated, Mary talked with him and so did my Dad and they have him biting to get Level 2 installed. Priscilla looked at Julio and stated: I think that you need to get you Dad and Mom to Galveston to see their Son and his new Toy, and likely a good idea if you are there as well Julio. Priscilla looked at him and said, either you make it happen or I will! Thank you, Priscilla, I will make it happen. I know that the G-280 will be in Phoenix tomorrow just before we arrive with the two sets of 5, GEN V, O/S servers onboard. Priscilla asked her Roosters, to send her a photo of our General surrounded by those servers, please. That?s it guys, safe flight and all that. Priscilla came up alongside Julio and softly stated, I have seen both of you with Angeline and I am not sure your Hen will not slip into egg laying. For her sake Julio, marry her soon dear one! It will break her heart to have a still birth. She hugged him closely and said, she Loves them both, so very much. Bye now, as tears were forming in her eyes.

Priscilla was back in her office reading over her emails and saw the email from Mrs. Mac as she glanced over it. That Red-Butt knows that he would not get away with this, what has he got on his mind? Priscilla dialed her Accounting Manager and asked if she would check if there were any money is her old Grey friend?s account. A moment later and she heard 187,785 Euros in his account. Good, invoice the amounted we are due and the additional amount for attorney fees for the two pilots and wire that to our group in Nigeria before the end of the day, thank you. Oh, and with the paid invoice, include a note that it would have cost him less if he just asked. Priscilla elected to call the Nigeria Women that is working with Sara and ask her how Sara is doing and whether she is to a point that she could return to work in Northern Germany. The Women stated that she is doing very well and that in a couple of weeks she could return to work. But that the work would need to be highly structured. Priscilla asked if a position as assistant Manager at a moderately busy office. The Women stated that she should be ready by mid-early July. Priscilla stated that she has a position for her mother as a hangar manager in Northern Germany. The Women stated that would be perfect for both. Priscilla stated she would discussion this with Mrs. Mac and she will let you know what and when. Great, bye. Priscilla called Mrs. Mac.

Carla rescheduled the meeting location to the Swiss airport hangar as it will be easier for all to visualize the transformation. When Carla arrived, she was amazed at the appearance of the 900LX. She elected to climb onboard, and the cleanliness was better than when the aircraft was first delivered. She saw that the pilots where in the cockpit and they said how happy they are to have the aircraft here and that next week it would be in Amsterdam for its overdue maintenance and training for our certificates. As Carla was exiting the aircraft, she knew that happy pilots are very good thing. She met Chen and Kwamie and smiled as she passed along her impressions of the aircraft. What you have done with that jet, I?m planning for this hangar set and much more. She opened her wide screen laptop and opened to the CERN Airport Hangar Project 2021. The presentation with a drawing of the hanger on the cover page had caught Chen eye as she stated wow! As the group gathered around the screen Carla stepped away using a handheld device that controlled the presentation. She had clearly done this before, Chen said to herself. Carla stated that she had already showed it to Kendal and had his approval, pending the approval of this group. Just to assure that everyone saw everything, she stepped page by page again. In the background was the din of demolition well underway. With smiles from everyone, Carla stated, please sign here. She called the General Contractor and stated they have full approval to proceed with the project.

Priscilla walked in the aircraft maintenance bay. She saw Jimmy busy reviewing a set of drawings and asked if he had been avoiding her? Jimmy stated no, he had not heard back from the VP at Black Hawk. Priscilla asked if he was all that surprised since as she understood it, the King Air 360i is barely a year old. Julio seems to believe that the P.180 Avanti EVO would be a better choice as their staff is comfortable with the flight time of the 900LX. I would agree with Julio in that regard and although I have no problems getting parts. But speaking to anyone about new aircraft has been a dead end. Jimmy, those look like aircraft frame drawings to me, what are your thinking about? He smiled and stated the drawings are from a friend that is head mechanic at a hangar on the other side of this airport and they have a 360i. I took a long look at it while they performed a structural inspection. I believe that I can fully upgrade one of our King Air 350i to a 360i plus add a Black Hawk upgrade, the new avionics and while we have it open, add a Mealy smart laptop in the mix. How many of these have you done? Jimmy responded, segments four, the full basket, none. What do you need Jimmy? The only thing that I do not have access to is the aluminum reinforcements for the structure, everything else is available today from the original equipment supplier. Show me the part or parts you need. Jimmy showed her the reinforcements. If I understand this correctly, they are using a left and right version of the same part in four locations and that this is the part numbers and name of the supplier, yes. Jimmy said, yes. But I would want to reinforce these additional areas, plus this area as it would complete the full structural cage, a total of eight pieces.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Priscilla called the manufacturer and asked for Edwin. Priscilla, I wasn?t expecting a call from you as I just saw your server staff a few weeks ago and as standard they performed an excellent service of our server. I wanted to thank you for that lead regarding CERN?s new project, I have contacted Chen and she provided us drawings and we received approval. As a result, we are planning an expansion of our facility and will need a larger server, you know anyone that sells those things, he said with a smile. I?ll get you a quote Edwin, but I will have Beak call you or your IT guy to define what you are considering. Have Beak call my IT guy. Those two really get along well anyway. But I?m guessing that?s not why you called is it? No Edwin it is not, I?m in my aircraft maintenance bay with my King Air specialist and he is point-out a couple of places on one of our 350 that could use some reinforcement. Let me guess Edwin stated, you need two corner structure plates at R-33 and L-34, correct. Must be Edwin, my specialist has a huge smile on his face. Tell you what Priscilla, I know you have a sizable fleet of them, and I?ll send you 12 units as we had an overrun the last time, we produced these for our customer, if you can have Beak call my IT guy soon, I will send them your way. You got a deal Edwin, bye. Priscilla called Beak and caught them just before take-off and she asked him to call Edwin?s IT guy as they are considering upsizing their server. Thanks, bye!

Jimmy was far more than happy. But Priscilla warned him that as he knows, he will be required to get the full structure inspected after installation. And you know my position regarding aircraft care, correct? Yes, Priscilla, perfection, nothing less! Now Jimmy, about the CERN 900LX maintenance. Well within our shop?s approvals, we can work-on it next week Tuesday and I?m guessing that no one has worked on it, so, we will need it for at least three full days. Priscilla stated, I will have them fly it here Monday morning so you can complete a pre-inspection, if you need to order parts. Thanks Jimmy, bye. Jimmy sat down at the King Air Drawings and began listings out the needed parts and assemblies for the project. He checked when the structural inspector would be on-site and found that she is scheduled in three weeks. He looked at the interior and elected to upgrade it as well. Priscilla called Janet and asked her to have the 900LX at Amsterdam Hangar next week Monday mid-morning for pre-maintenance inspection, you will likely not see it back until Friday, afternoon. Priscilla stated that if CERN needs to use one of our 350i to let my Hangar Manager know.

Frederick called Kendal after their 747 had reached altitude and joined the stream of jets crossing East to West on the Northern track as they are flying to Phoenix. Both Frederick and Julio were part of the telecom. Frederick stated that with exception of contract or staff issues involving Mealy and/or Yellow-Nape I am honored and available for the position of Director of CERN Group. Welcome onboard Kendal said, I will have our restructured Parrot Resources provided you documents for your review. Frederick stated that I have several resolved items for you. The CERN 900LX is scheduled for maintenance, which is over-due, at Yellow-Nape Hanger, Amsterdam this coming Monday and is scheduled to return that Friday late day. Amsterdam will have a King Air 350i available should CERN need to transport staff at standard rate. Regarding an opinion regarding a more cost-effective aircraft for shorter flights transporting 1 to 4 individuals, we recommend two: The industries workhorse, the King Air 350i or the near jet speed, P.180 Avanti EVO. Either will vastly reduce your cost for those operations by over 50%. At this moment, we have three extra King Airs and one extra P.180 within our European operations with one King Air 350 currently receiving an extensive upgrade. The available aircraft is as the result of SARS-CoV-2. I believe that covers what you have asked of us. Kendal stated that Chen has told him that CERN Switzerland has shown reduced operating costs on her first crossing, which is great news. Also, that we are approximately three weeks from your first 787 coming online, which increases the inventory flow between both Europe and North America. Carla has promised me that the hanger project will help greatly improving the transfer of inventory. Chen states that staff will be a real problem. Julio inserted that the current arrangement with Chen and Janet managing the hanger, it would make sense that CERN begin providing staff to first learn the hands-on transfer and control of the inventory headed toward CERN taking over full control with Mealy oversight. Interesting. Sadly, I have another meeting, lets get back with each other in a couple of days, bye.

The Gulf is like, but very different than the Atlantic as they sailed along the outer Islands. The weather had been active here all Spring and early Summer. They will get rain, but when is always the question. He began his normal review of the Harbor charts and selected his favor path. Still near 28 hours out, too early to call for assistance, but near prefect to speak with the Marina manager. Well hello Carlos, spoke with your future sister in-law, she seems like a class-act. That is because she is a class-act, my friend. I was able to talk to the manufacturer and with your usual luck their lead Installers had just completed a project ahead of schedule and would love to sit on a vessel without distractions for a few weeks. I will provide both Chen and Mary their names. With the structural items, the spacer containers and the system?s containers, your additional freight containers will bring you to 100 total in the hold with the CERN Frame on top. Just an FYI, as you know, this next and last Frame ends this contract. Chen states that she has additional Frames of different sizes that will keep us active into early December. Thank you, my good friend for recommending us, which allowed us a second chance with Chen. Not sure you know, but Southern Ranger is still setting at Dock #15 and Northern Lights left Sunday early afternoon. I also hear that you have one great Cook onboard! That?s true my friend, he had cooked on several of those Super Yachts in the Med and became tired of all the drama. He has fit in and is really enjoying the zero drama on CERN. I?ll call when I?m four hours out, bye.

The General was more than happy to see his friends and all the servers. As they had been unloading, they had placed them directly in their permanent position. This allowed them to preposition the cabling. The floor attachment system used on CERN Switzerland quickly locked in both their location and the earth ground. The same was true for the power supply as the electricians had located the two breaker panels in the correct location with the panels surge protection and correct breakers. Two hours later, they had begun powering-up the individual servers. With both Mealy and Phoenix IT staff connecting the individual cables and confirming each as they completed it. The General, Frederick and Julio meet in his office. The General was smiling and stated it?s been bit a longer than we had planned. I?m told by upper management that although I have a full-on, now GEN V, system, it is currently locking-out our use of the aggressive aspects of the system, but if some poor dog that dares hack or attack us, it?s going to burn-out their vent. That?s a fair summarization what would happen and the same would be true for a ?hotwire,? but both will assure they have intelligents regarding the source Frederick added. I?m truly sorry that we had so many problems here. Frederick stated from what little we know, your facility had been overwhelmed by the spies in Switzerland and until that rathole is closedown 100%, you are likely to experience like problems. Once they complete a full cleaning, you will likely get another cleaning here and with hope we can open the full system to you. It is our staffs hope to have your day-to-day functions fully operation, yet this early afternoon. The newest manager of the General?s IT group came in and stated the servers are all running, and they are completing tests now regarding operation. Would you like to see your system General? They all gathered to view the flashing light show and read-outs. Frederick stated that Priscilla wanted a photo of the General with his servers. The photo-op began as firm numbers began appearing on the servers. Julio had left to board the G-280 north to
Chicago to meet with KLM and Boeing, and then a bit further north to spend the night with his Parents. Tomorrow, they all would fly to Galveston to meet Carlos. He elected not to surprise his brother, as he called Carlos.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the P.180 Avanti EVO lifted skyward and leveled off, Beck called Edwin?s IT manager regarding what they are considering. One of their concerns is their limited computer room space and the heat issues, especially during the Summer months. If memory is correct, you have a single core processor tower and a sizeable remote memory tower, correct? I?m guessing that your memory is not your problem you are likely seeing your processor slowing to a crawl when accounting is doing their thing, right. That is our problem Beak! We have a server that is beyond crazy fast. But what you likely need is a good old fashion processor upgrade with several other upgrades to support a larger processor and a major upgrade in your DRAM. While we are in there, we should upgrade the fans and several support components for them. How often are you hit by hatchers? It is an everyday clean-up issue. We have a Guillotine that senses them and locks them out with some added features to return the favor. Our newest Client base O/S works to improve processor speed, which relates to accounting not shutting down the organization. Two approaches, we come out with all the bells and whistles and upgrade on the spot, or we build a new one for you and come-out and swap-it out. The main issue is time, we are currently four+ months out on new build and about a month on a site rebuild. Money is about the same, server expensive. I will talk to Edwin and give you a call, good friend, bye.

Carlos was happy that his parents could visit when he was in Port. He smiled, as Julio had turned-out well for the hellion he was. He could see the Harbor Pilot boat exiting the harbor and he called to his deck crew to prepare for the Pilot to board on the starboard side. As the Pilot boarded, he could see the Tug just inside the harbor. He was headed for a different location, this one with a container loader /unloader crane. The Pilot entered the Helm and Carlos turned CERN over to her. She asked if CERN was full joystick controlled and Carlos stated yes. As she looked around, she said, love her Helm, as Carlos smiled! I?m guess that the Tug is here to save paperwork, right, Carlos, smiled again and said 100% correct. She confirmed with the Marina manager where they wanted CERN and twenty-five minutes later, they were sitting with starboard dockside and lines set. She said that she hopes to see them when they leave, as she stepped onto the Harbor Pilot Boat. The loader /unloader crane positioned itself and they began off-loading her containers. Three hours later, they had shifted to loading the structural supports, next the open spacer containers and then finally the specific containers and the Installer Crew assure that the correct containers where set in the correct locations. The Deck Crew closed the covers over those bays, which the marina crew began bringing the freight containers based on specific location as defined by their weight. They were far ahead of themselves and with great luck, CERN Cook had dinner ready, they all gathered in the Dining area. The last in for dinner, were the Installer Crew. The Marina Manager stated that after dinner they would load most of the containers, but since this section of the dock is not set-up for night loading, we will finish in the morning as the fabricators are finishing up your CERN Frame at this time. Carlos smiled as he stated that his parents and Julio would be here mid-morning tomorrow, and this works perfect for everyone. The Marina manager stated that Carlos was likely planning on leaving early afternoon, yes? Carlos stated, that?s a plan good friend. As soon as the loader /unloader crane backs away this evening, the Fueler and Provisions ships will tie to Port. I?m guessing you are planning on staying with diesel, correct. Carlos agreed. As the manager left, his Cook entered and asked if there something special he would like for his parents tomorrow for mid-day meal. They considered their options and with suggesting from his Cook, they created a wonderful meal.

Jimmy received a call from the folks at Black Hawk Aviation stating they do not have access to the special assemblies needed to provide a true upgrade from 350 to 360 series. Jimmy stated that he was disappointed but understood. He then surprised his contact by placing a full Black Hawk conversion package with dual aft body strakes (ventral fin), but not including very specific electronics and pressurization components, guessing Jimmy likely has his own sources. Jimmy provided shipping instructions using KLM and their aircraft containers. Jimmy stopped cold! He did not get a project number from Priscilla. He elected to bring together his parts list and estimated costs and headed to her office. As he entered, he heard; Well? I have the estimated costs for this project, and I need a project number before I begin ordering. Priscilla smiled and asked what he had order before he realized that he had missed that small point. Only the Black Hawk Assemblies, he said. She shook her head and provided him a number that she had gotten from Accounting before she visited him. Jimmy elected to visit Beak?s bay with notes to discuss the smart laptop and the aircraft?s wire harnesses.

With his parents onboard, Julio was upfront on the G-280 as they were heading South. Julio was interested in the smart laptop and wanted to hear their opinion. Their leading comment was the improved fuel economy, far more precision on autopilot, and that everything seems to have had a tone-up. They also like the trend displays that are available. Great intel, thanks! We will talk in a month or so and do this again. Julio checked the time, while sitting down across from his parents. Mom, prior to my flight to North America, Priscilla pulled me aside. She is concerned that with the time that both Mary and I have spent with Angeline that Mary could slip into egg laying. His mother broke in and stated that Mary would be heartbroken if she had a still birth. Priscilla recommended that we marry soon to assure that if she does, her egg would be fertile. She looked at her dear Son and asked for his phone and said, why don?t you and your Father find a couple of seats further back on the Jet, bye you two. After they had shifted to the rear of the Jet, she called Mary. Julio? No dear it?s me. Erma, yes dear, I have Julio?s phone and I sent the boys to the back of the Jet to talk guy stuff. I am just following up on our talk when you were here last. How are you dear? I visited my Doctor and had a full blood spectrum, pelvic and an Xray. She said that I?m stable, found nothing in my track and suggested several minor changes in my diet. Mary, we are both concerned about the effect that a still birth would have on Julio. He loves you so deeply. Have you two talked about marriage soon? No, we are just so busy. Yes dear, life is like that, but nature really does not care. Mary told her that she spoke with the Priest, and they would accommodate us for an early morning Wedding, after Morning Mass. Rosa can obtain a license, can Dad get a license there quickly. Your Dad has many strings, but the fewer you need to use is always better, dear. Carlos will be in Amsterdam late next week and, then again, in another couple of weeks. Would you like to talk to him sweetheart? Yes, Erma I would. Julio?s mother stood and walked to her Son and provided him, his phone, as she reached for her husband to pull him her way.

Priscilla noted that Anna was calling her, Well? Edwin on line 2 Priscilla, bye. Hello good friend, as promised Beck called my IT guy and they came-up with upgrading my current server or having a new one build using the same specifications. Apparently, the real difference is time. I understand that you have a mega fast, high-end server, but it would be far more than we need at this time. Yes, Edwin, our GEN V, Server with its O/S is our high-end super server. Likely a bit into your future if you keep growing. And that is possible as we just got another package from Chen. She wants precision and that is what we are all about. But the reason for my call, I have a meeting in Amsterdam and would like to park my King Air 350 at your Hanger Priscilla and by pilot wants to talk to Jimmy about a Blackhawk package. He already has the structural parts loaded for Jimmy. Well of course you can Edwin. Would you like to speak with my Hanger Manager Edwin? Yes, great I?ll let Jimmy know you folks will be here, like mid-morning Edwin? Yes, Priscilla. See you than, one moment, bye.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The Marina staff were loading the last three containers as Julio drove the hangars SUV into the Marina and received direction to Dock #11, which CERN Switzerland was being loaded. Julio pulled short of the loading zone as they finished setting the containers. Julio?s Dad was taken back by the overall size of his Son?s Vessel. I had no ideal just how large it was, I was envisioning a few hundred feet, kind of like the car ferry we travelled on for vacation to Northern Wisconsin. As they watched the loader /unloader move away from CERN Switzerland and as Julio drove closer, it seemed to only become larger. When he finally parked and they climbed out, it became a white wall of size and length. Carlos, meet them at the base of the stairway. Mom moved to hug Carlos, while Dad just stood there looking up. Carlos stepped over to his Dad and stated, she?s big, yes Dad? His Dad looked at him wide-eyed and said your Grandfather would be overwhelmed my Son, I am so impressed and proud of you my Son as he hugged him deeply. All, while the smaller crane arrived and begun loaded the CERN Frame. Over the next hour they toured CERN Switzerland ending at the Helm. A few minutes later the Cook entered and asked, if anyone was hungry? They quickly filed down and into the dining area. With the help of one of the Deck Crew, mid-day meal was severed and enjoyed by all! Carlos answered a near endless number of questions, which he enjoyed, as everyone was enjoying themselves. In the background Carlos felt that his engineers were bringing CERN online. Julio catch the studdle change in his brother and stated that we likely need to be moving along as I am certain that CERN has a schedule to keep. Carlos smiled at his brother as he turned and thanked the Cook for the excellent meal. Both Mom and Dad followed with Julio finishing and thanking him for the excellent meal. On the Dock the tears flowed, and Julio could see a difference in his Dad as he overheard him say: Carlos, I should have never second-guessed you Son, you have outdone me, and I am so very proud of you dear Son! Love you, Carlos! Julio and Carlos hugged as Carlos thanked his brother to making this happen! By the time that Carlos had reached the top of the stairs the Marina Crew had slipped the lines as his crew readied to receive them. Moments later the lines were released, and CERN moved sideways into the channel and then moved forward as Carlos waved from in front of the Helm as his family waved from the dock. His Dad?s only response was Lord she is big! Once at the Yellow-Nape hangar, Julio met with the pilots and asked if as part of their departure if they could extend their low speed, noise restriction segment out further over the Gulf to fly pass his brothers Vessel, then lift and turn North? Julio located CERN from his laptop and locked the current position and once onboard he would locate CERN with the aircraft?s smart laptop.

Chen has been in weekly contact with the Swiss IT staff and their General Contractor and had just completed the installation area for first two groups of 5 servers. Beck had visited Frankfurt hangar with every upgrade, and they had been on-schedule from the start. This is Beak and Redvent?s first onsite installation of size, and with Chen and the Swiss IT manager they inspected the installation site. The templates what assured the proper placement of the mounting locations, cable and power pulls. Redvent was busy reviewing the cable specifications and connectors with the electrical contractor. The truck had been loaded early yesterday and is scheduled to arrive within the hour. Redvent had prepped the IT staff in the step-by-step installation and the target completion time. He finished as the truck arrived at the shipping dock. The power and interconnect cables where first in as the electricians pulled the power and then pulled the cables. The servers had been loaded to match the unload schedule and set in their specific location, while another crew set them in place and locked. The installation was completed within two hours as they began starting servers. As with Phoenix, the assertive segment had been ADMIN locked until training is completed at about the same time the servers had completed their operational testing. Application software systems had been preloaded after the O/S software. Within another hour, they had finished, and the servers were supporting their day-to-day operations. Beak set-up a visit in two weeks for staff training. He provided a list of specific training subjects and times.

Kwamie quickly finished the Bar Code inventory of today?s 747 delivery and entered it into Janet?s inventory system, which set pick-up times and dates for the Mars project and sent a report to accounting, and manufacturing. She checked her phone and found it was about this time when she and Chen did this two days ago. As she was preparing to leave for her CERN office, she received a call from the Time Travel Group asking to pick-up inventory as she checked her inventory, but she found that nothing had been checked in. She asked what notification he had received those parts where available. He provided a number set that she at first did not find but remembered from Yellow-Nape when they received a container that had shipped by Sea with a like number series. She scanned all three servers and found that item had been loaded onboard CERN Switzerland two days ago. She elected to tell him that it is waiting on the next ship headed for Europe. Would you like me to notify you when it ships? He replied no, as he hung-up. She checked his employee number and elected to complete a search and found issues, and associates, who she also ran and reported all of them to the Swiss Police with the supporting documents.

Carlos, check his emails. He noted one from Kwamie and opened it. He printed it and then searched his manifest and found the container. He then searched the load/place document and ran a search and found its location. He created a pick file and placed it on the list to inspect, as he contacted the US Coastguard. He then opened Beaks email that stated that he could improve the effectiveness of his bow thruster by changing it from locked to auto. He called his engineer and asked him to meet him at the bow thruster encloser on the foredeck. As he went forward his engineer caught-up to him and asked what he had. I have a land-lover making suggestions about improving our bow thruster. The engineer opened the access door and looked in and then turned to Carlos. Your land-lover may have just greatly improved the effectiveness of this unit, Sir. Carlos looked in and saw that the unit was still in its locked shipping position. Carlos reached in shifted the unit into auto. Hey, isn?t Beak that electronics wizard? Yes, and he likely picked it-off one of the sensors. I?m thinking, we need to complete a full review of what CERN is telling us as we are clearly missing items. As they closed the hatch, he heard the Ships Horn of a US Coastguard Cruiser to his Port side. Carlos radioed his First mate to slow CERN to three knots, maintain course and prepare to be boarded.

Permission to come aboard, Sir. Permission granted, lets process to the Helm. Carlos provided the email from Kwamie and then accessed the Mealy computer in her office and provided the documents that her search had uncovered, plus the findings of the Amsterdam Harbor Authority regarding other containers connected to that group. Where is the container Sir? With great luck its center full forward with its doors forward and accessible! Please led the way, Sir. Carlos, elected to take them forward to the foredeck access. After arrival at the container, Carlos opened the sensor devise that Julio had provided him and told him to use it whenever he was about to enter questionable areas. He opened it and swiped both doors and it remained silent, and he stood aside. They confirmed the container number and the seal number and slowly opened the outer door. Carlos again checked the opening and again after they entered the other door. The large gear drive loomed in the darkest as their flashlights lite the container. Carlos entered first with his devise and it light-up when it came across what looked like a small accessory?s cardboard box. Carlos scanned the box closer, and a number appeared on its read-out. Carlos called his First mate and requested he enter it to his laptop and click search. It?s a tracking device, Sir. With a boxcutter, he opened the box and search around inside and located the device on top of an instruction manual. He read the number into his radio and requested a search. It was defined as build by a specific Rouge Nation. They opened the other boxes and found rifles and ammo. Carlos and his engineer stood next to the gear drive and noted the inspection plate.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Carlos told the Officer in change that he wants his engineer to obtain an impact driver to open the inspection plate. As the Officers crew began moving the boxes to the deck above. As they waited for the engineer to return the Officer step closer to Carlos and asked about the US, DOS status of this Vessel. Carlos looked him straight in his eyes and said, we have a vast amount of listening equipment onboard and some specific armament to protect that equipment. The Officer responded with thank you, Sir. The engineer appeared with the impact driver and moments later they lifted the plate and found a tightly packed gear case. They took care to replace the cover and reset the bolts. Carlos stepped forward and with a white pen wrote: ?check torque prior to installation.? They covered the gear drive, placing the manuals on top, and closed the doors. The Officer provided Carlos a new seal, which Carlos wrote the number down and secured it. The Officer asked if they could return to the Helm. Carlos led the way back up on deck, and back to CERNs Helm. Once in the Helm the Officer enjoyed a detailed review of the screens and turned to Carlos and said, Sir, you have one sweet lady here! How many crew members are onboard? Carlos stated seven including myself and we have four installation technicians onboard. The Officer smile and thanked him. Carlos slowed him a moment and asked his First mate to provide the Officer with a full document set of the supporting documentations regarding that container. The Officer thanked him again and exited the Helm. As they moved away from CERN, Carlos requested his crew lift the stairway, announced their return to course with the Ships Horn and brought her, with time, to 40 knots. His phone rang and it was Samuel from DOS, Samuel, introduced himself and reviewed what he knew and asked if that was correct. Carlos said, yes Sir. Samuel thanked him and ended the call. Carlos, sat for a few moments and reached for his phone and elected not to call his brother, after all, there would have been nothing that Julio could have told him that he would have believed anyway. He leaned back with the comfort of knowing that he has one very special Vessel, his sweet /powerful CERN.

Edwin?s King Air 350 landed and made its way to Yellow-Napes Hangar. The crew guided the aircraft to the Hangar entrance. The ground crew blocked the wheels, opened the hatch and Edwin exited with his pilot following behind him. The ground crew called the pilot over to the front landing gear and stated your tire is low and is wearing badly, Sir. He thanked him and caught-up with Edwin with Jimmy?s package in wing. As they entered the Hangar, the Greeter welcomed them and stated that Priscilla will be down shortly, but I understand that you would like to speak with Jimmy. Edwin stated, yes. She led them to the Maintenance Bay, where Jimmy met them. Jimmy took the box, thanked them and set it on the project table as he led them over to a King Air 350i w/ the Blackhawk package, where Priscilla caught-up to them. Priscilla hugged Edwin and said that; I see your pilot is in good hands, let us go to my office good friend. Once sat down, she said, I know its early Edwin, but would you like a glass of my favorite Scotch? She poured one for both, as she sat next to him. Edwin, we have been friends for a very longtime and we have worked with each other many times, especially when times were tight. I received a call from our Banker asking banker questions, long story short my friend. You need some help and Yellow-Nape is here to help. Edwin relaxed for the first time. Not sure you are aware of our program for our special customers, it is called Yellow-Nape Prime. It is reserved for our customers who are doing business with our customers. What you are experiencing is what several of our best, quality based, customers feel when they connect with our largest customers. Priscilla outlined the program and stated that he is a perfect candidate. The downside is that we ask you to use our other customers whenever there is a fit. In most all cases, it is a cost savings for your organization as your rate is our umbrella contract rate. She moved the contract from her side to his side of the table and opened it and began page by page reviewing it. Edwin blinked and looked at her. You are willing to do this for me Priscilla? She smiled and said, you understand that you are helping us as well, as Julio said when we began this program, it is a win /win for everyone. Edwin signed and turned it back to Priscilla in which she signed it. He lifted his glass to hers and stated: To the Best of Friends! Love your taste in Scotch, Priscilla! She picked up her phone and called Jimmy. When he answered, she stated, Well? She looked up and said, your baby is quite sick, by friend. Jimmy has one of our King Air 350i with the Blackhawk upgrade being flown down from Frankfurt for you to lease full time or selectively lease, until we have yours upgraded my friend. And you will be using our FBO at your airport at our rate. Let us go down and look at what my Jimmy is working on.

Chen and Kwamie entered Kendal?s office and provided him with the list of current employees on the payroll list and those on layoff that the Mealy Search had found and an additional list of associates of those individuals working for CERN and CERN suppliers. Kendal asked if they had sent it to the Swiss Police, they stated they had. He noted that at least half of the Parrot Resources individuals for Time Travel were on the list as were members of accounting and purchasing. Kendal called his contact with the Swiss Police and told them he will be happy to sign arrest documents. He told his contact that the vast majority continue to be related to the same Nation /State and would they please provide this information to the National Security Agency. CERN Group has suffered extensive losses and expect our losses to be covered by that Nation /State. The Officer responded, yes sir. He ended the call, bye. He looked at Chen and Kwamie and thanked them for their hard work. While we are here ladies, what is the status on the hangar and your input on one or more smaller aircraft. Kwamie state that both of us have many hours on both Yellow-Nape aircraft and find that either would be excellent choices, with the King Air 350i with the Blackhawk upgrade with a slight lead based on operating costs. Regarding the hangar, they are setting the steel for the new roof and the covered area to the East. Chen stated that she is very impressed that Carla had upgraded the design on the covered area to match the hangar, which would allow use as interior hangar area in the future. Kendal stated he agreed regarding Carla and that he will schedule a trip to Amsterdam regarding the aircraft.

As the King Air 350i was guided in front of the Amsterdam Hangar, Edwin and his pilot were ready to fly it home after first dropping off the Yellow-Nape Pilot. The Pilot exited the aircraft and introduced himself and they began a pre-flight walk around while the pilot also pointed out the upgrades. As you can see it is much like your current 350. As they completed their preflight, he asked the pilot to enter first and to sit in the left seat and he would sit in the Right seat and if you would stand in the cockpit entrance, we can walk through the differences between your 350 and this 350i with Blackhawk. Fifteen minutes later he signaled the ground crew to prep for engine start as he guided the pilot thru a cold start-up and how the aircraft will call-out the checklist and guide him step-by-step. Next, they entered the flight plan and that the display automatically locates the aircraft on the screen and requests a runway. She starts just like your baby. A couple of minutes later with the engines running and ready. He contacted the Tower and requested and received the runway. He had the pilot enter it and the ground routing appeared on the screen to the left of him. The pilot signed he was ready, and the ground crew guided him to the paddock exit. The pilot was amazed at how like his 350 this aircraft was. He simply followed the screen and aircraft verbal instructions. They received approve for take-off as he double checked his list and then released the brake and brought the engines to 80% then adjusted the pitch and they began to quickly build speed as the verbal system called out distance and then stated rotate. She lifted quickly like a King Air it required just a bit of dampening, the voice support continued to assure that he was following the check list. As speed increased, it requested wheels-up, flaps-up and continued to follow the check list keeping him up with the aircraft. The Tower pasted him off to Euro /Germany Control as he followed the flight plan. Great take-off there! Like you have been doing it in this aircraft forever. They leveled-off and adjusted speed to plan. Edwin stepped forward and asked his opinion. He was more than pleased, stating just how much like, but much better this aircraft is over theirs. You can fly her in the same manner you have been flying your 350 and gain your comfort that it really is a 350 and once there, you can take advantage of all the additional features. Now, you are going to begin prep for landing at Frankfurt. 30 minutes later they were approaching Frankfurt and the pilot was handling her like they had been long time friends. 45 minutes later they were back at altitude headed for home.

Most Reactions