Your first post on PF

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I thought it may be fan to share our first posts.

My first post is.....

Yes, it was Gameroom, don't comment this fact. I was afraid of writing then, so I began with that.

Tip how you can search your oldest post: go to advanced searching, during feeling "older than" option you can use your register date (remember to choose a bit newer date)

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Haha, let me go back and see if I can find mine! Great idea, this could be fun:)

Yep!
Nov. 6/2013
Hi All,
I would like to introduce myself and let you know a little about me. My name is Terry & :green:I currently have a yellow crowned & an orange winged amazon, a hawkhead, a blue headed pionus, finches, canaries, diamond doves, lovebirds, parrotlets, budgies, rosey bourkes and button quail. Most are rescues and they are all pets, we don't breed. I am getting a Soloman Island Eclectus next week.
I love to learn more about my feathered friends, especially from others who have more experience than I do.
I am excited to meet you all!

Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Mine

clark was an awesome parrot....

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Mine

clark was an awesome parrot....
Awww, Clark was an amazing bird.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
TBH this is my favorite post on PF though

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
TBH this is my favorite post on PF though

That is hysterical!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
One of a kind.....

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie

Uh... yeah.

*cringes seeing myself give advice to long time bird owners plus self promotion of recycled internet info*

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

Uh... yeah.

*cringes seeing myself give advice to long time bird owners plus self promotion of recycled internet info*
There is absolutely no reason to cringe, Pipp. You were trying to help and that is a good thing:)

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
There is absolutely no reason to cringe, Pipp. You were trying to help and that is a good thing:)
Sometimes I kinda cringe, but on the other hand I like to see my improvement.

Most Reactions

Latest posts