You're very LOUD, Bartleby!

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
I can never sleep in and relax in the morning. If I do, and Bartleby doesn't get her breakfast, ohhhh boy, do I get it. She screams for food until she gets. And she screams LOUDLY! I can never sleep!! Ai yi yi! I love her anyway :) Enjoy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBXZOD7JKiQ]YouTube - You're very LOUD, Bartleby![/ame]

Lorinn

Nov 8, 2010
Parrots
New bird owner! I have a white-faced cockatiel
I just played this and my tiel, Buddy, immediately answered Bartleby, and hasn't stopped since! : )

ColleenChaos

Dec 26, 2010
Media
Baltimore, MD. USA
Parrots
Timneh African Grey, Red Crowned Amazon, Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure, Parakeets
Lol! My Amazon Fred is the same way. He must have peanuts, fresh water, and his cage door open by 7 am. If not the whole apartment building will hear his mouth.
I love my baby. He's a little sweetie. Fred has the cutest voice.

OP
apatrimo94

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
I just played this and my tiel, Buddy, immediately answered Bartleby, and hasn't stopped since! : )

Ahahaa, that's so awesome. I love when things like that happen. They always think there's another animal there, lol.

Pied_Timneh_Moon

Dec 27, 2010
Quebec, Canada
Parrots
Jacko--Timneh Grey

Sully--Pied Cockatiel
Haha yup thats a familiar scenario with Sully for me too. Darn he's a loudmouth when he doesnt have breakfast when he wants it!!
To fix the problem I put in some dry food (seeds, pellets) in his bowl the night before as I put him to bed so that way breakfast is ready and waiting for him when he wakes up :) Thus, I get to sleep in :p

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
LOL Thanks for sharing Diego! Brought back fond memories of when I fostered Charlie and Barney!

Their not so little calls are exclusive only to the tiel world and I'll always have a massive soft spot for them.

Most Reactions

Latest posts