Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I haven't been posting anyting here for few months, in general I rarely visit the forum. But I decided to post today photo
201324469_335411331495231_235938774733470741_n.jpg

Recently Zenek loves sitting there:D

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Welcome back! Awwww, so nice to see beautiful little Zenek! Thank you for sharing that :)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
There he IS, my favourite Polish nephew! Cuter than ever and looking rather pleased with himself if I may say :)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
There he IS, my favourite Polish nephew! Cuter than ever and looking rather pleased with himself if I may say :)
I know it is silly and funny... but I had a dream that you called me (don't ask me how, I dunno:D) and said that you were worried about me 'cause I was absent on the forum so long... I thought it was a sign I should write something:D;)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Yes, that was me, using my Mod super powers to telepathically transmit via spooky 5G technology that we missed you and Zenek around here, Rozalka! Besides, doesn't my favourite Polish nephew have a Hatch Day coming up fairly soon??? :D

Last edited:
OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Yes, that was me, using my Mod super powers to telepathically transmit via spooky 5G technology that we missed you and Zenek around here, Rozalka! Besides, doesn't my favourite Polish nephew have a Hatch Day coming up fairly soon??? :D
Haha!! I didn't know you have so big powers!:D:D:D

No, I don't know when is Zenek's Hatch Day but probably it is in March. Probably you confused with his Gotcha Day - July 1st. (And yes, I remember it also is Lilly Pilly's Hatchday:D)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh I knew there was a celebration of Zenek coming up soon! The Crown Princess is looking forward to a big Gotcha Day/Hatch Day party with her Polish cousin on July 1! :D

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Oh I knew there was a celebration of Zenek coming up soon! The Crown Princess is looking forward to a big Gotcha Day/Hatch Day party with her Polish cousin on July 1! :D
You have already sent Pricess Lilly to me once time - maybe this time I will send Zenek to you? And then they will have a party :D;)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh yes you can airmail Zenek to me any time, Rozalka, I'm sure he'd be the perfect little gentleman at all times :) Her Royal Highness on the other hand, I think maybe she might need a week at Birdie Boot Camp to teach her not to be so mean! :eek:

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I've just remined myself that I have to leave Zenek for one week:eek: On the 24th I have to go on a trip and I'm coming back on the 30 th. Can I send you him for this period?:D;)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Roz you can package that little guy up and air mail him to me any time you like, but i may not send him back ;)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I don't know how it is possible I han't noticed your last post before:confused:
Anyway sorry, I forgot to send you him:);)

Today Zenek has his 5th gotcha day and he decided to destroy my materials for my outdoor activities - finally they are useless:D

210359808_1226076701176716_3538050008850789499_n.jpg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
animated-balloon-image-0022.gif
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, ZENEK!!!
animated-balloon-image-0022.gif

IcyDownrightBrownbear-size_restricted.gif

To My Favourite Polish Nephew And His Loving Mum,
I Hope You Both Have A Wonderful Day!!

(he's just so darned cute!! :smile015:)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Zenek today...
233338055_1248934168890969_4171454835653879811_n.jpg

He's a cheeky little dude, my favourite Polish nephew. He's all like "I didn't do it, and even if I did, what are you gonna do about it? HUH???!!" :D

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I visited the forum and saw 138 notrifications... Thank you Martina for fixing the video links, I'm beginnin' to admire you even more. :)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
My pleasure Roz, but unfortunately I was not able to restore your photos as the albums did not transition successfully onto the new system :(

It seems that members can now edit their own posts further into the past than was previously permitted, so you may be able to restore those photos at your leisure. Just let me know if you need any help :)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Personally I rarely used the albums. Most of the photos uploaded here were posted on Facebook first and they had disapeared before the forum update. I shouldn't have any problems in recreating the old photos but I'm not so strong as you... Although I have a lot of free time now, my newest hobby takes me many hours... but when I'm tired with it, maybe I'll try to fix the photos
Ha, I'm writing and now I see notrifications from My Bourkes thread ;)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Just sharing the "likes" around, Roz, and it's been a nice trip down Memory Lane with your Bourkies and my favourite Polish nephew :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts