LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
The Crown Princess and i say, "You're most welcome, Aunty Roz, Fela and Angela", even though Lilly's in bed right now :)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
When you try to draw next to a parrot...
IMG_20211211_195501.jpg

Inko-ai

Oct 11, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Budgies - Sprite & Marshmallow
Nowadays Angela is my only fid being afraid of leaving the cage.
Today I tried to show her that I am not a bad person. I took a millet, this didn't help. Because she flies very poorly, she was walking on the floor trying to fly looking for anything to sit higher... So I was putting my hands in hope she will sit there... After many tries...
View attachment 32884
Finally!! She did it!
Later I gave her millet to show I'm not evil. She started eating 😊
... Until Zenek chased her away😤 this jealous parrot!
The most chocking moment - when I was sitting... Angela decided to go on my foot
View attachment 32885
Today it was even the first day when she was sitting on my dad's hand...
And even later she was eating millet WITH ZENEK.
Just one more pic of Angela on my hand
View attachment 32887
She looks so grumpy, lol. I love her.🥰

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Sheesh Roz!! My favourite Polish nephew is a bloodthirsty little velociraptor when he gets going, isn't he?? 😁

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Thank you :)
And to think that few minutes before taking this pic, Rozalka wanted to fight Angela:confused:

What? Not sweet innocent looking Rozalka?? I don't believe it!! Oh wait, my Lilly always looked innocent too - right before she wanted to fight ME!! :eek:😉

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Aaaaaawwwwwwww sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!! I hope you gave him extra special scritches from his favourite (only!) Aussie aunty, Rozzy?? ;)
I'm sorry - the last time I did it, he bit me :cry:
Maybe he wanted to show that he misses his sweet cousin Lilly Pilly :cry: 💔
I'll try again today ;)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Extra scritches from anty Martina!😉
IMG_20220427_180130.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality, it was hard to make a good pic without the face reveral😛

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Extra scritches from anty Martina!😉
View attachment 39255
Sorry for the bad quality, it was hard to make a good pic without the face reveral😛
Aaaawwwww yiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss Aunty Rozzy, that's what Aunty Marty's talkin' bout!! :love:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Zenek taking bath:
Looks like my favourite Polish nephew is getting himself ready for warmer weather over there, Rozzy! Although I did just check the temperatures in Warsaw (I don't think that's where you live, but I can't remember exactly!) and it looks to be much the same as Brisbane at the moment. The big difference of course is that we Queenslanders all think we are going to freeze to death whereas I'm sure you will say that it's lovely warm Spring weather!

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Looks like my favourite Polish nephew is getting himself ready for warmer weather over there, Rozzy! Although I did just check the temperatures in Warsaw (I don't think that's where you live, but I can't remember exactly!) and it looks to be much the same as Brisbane at the moment. The big difference of course is that we Queenslanders all think we are going to freeze to death whereas I'm sure you will say that it's lovely warm Spring weather!
I live just about 85 km from Warsaw so it's not too far 😅
And no, it's not a nice weather here. It's so windy today and the temperature had been higher this spring - right now it's 13 C, so if Google is right about temperature in Brisbane (17C), here's colder ;)

Most Reactions