Out for a walk!!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Speaking of Hartman Aviary...I will be thinking of you all on Saturday:D

I'm still green with envy. :D I hope we are gonna see lots and lots of pics.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
BLOODY HELL!!!
I just looked at the instructions!
There is no way Skippah is going to sit still for this!
Whose stoopid idea was this?
He is going to kill me when I try and get him into that bloody straight jacket!!!

Tell them I want a sweetner in my postage to make the whole deal worth while.
I want a free flightline and some hats and tee shirts thrown in,
Sort that out for me will ya?
Ta.

OMG think I am laugh hard enough that I might pee my pants LOL
:35:

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Getting the harness on Popsicle last night was a little difficult but once she gets outside she has so much fun. She sits on my shoulder shaking her tail feathers and whistling. She is afriad of being in the grass thats when she decided to jump up and fly around.

Good luck with the harness Red, it wont be easy but once Skippah has it on a few times and knows he gets to go outside it will be easier to put it on.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
She is afriad of being in the grass thats when she decided to jump up and fly around.

Bucc also hates the grass, and everytime I've put him on it, he creates such a fuss and the growling and screeching makes my neighbours think I'm strangling him I'm sure. :D :D

I'm so glad that she had such a good time outside, and it didn't take that long for her to get used to the harness did it? Way to go Popsicle. :D

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Red you could always try toweling Skippah the first time or so. Sisqo's not big on things being put over his head, but once he realized that he got to go outside, he let's me do it without a towel. He just mumbles and grumbles a bit.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Great site there, and so strange, I clicked on the harness and there were three birds I know very well. The two macaws are from USA and the Grey is from the UK. :D

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Well I ordered it online ,on friday night while pissed.
And it arrived in my mailbox 5 days later.
Thats good service for the other side of the world.
Now get Steve to come make Skippah wear it.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
That DVD does make it look quite easy doesn't it ... HA! Well, I tried to put the harness on Mac the other night and I got the tough part (over his head) on and then he freaked out ... so, we will give it a rest for now and try again in a few days.

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Ugh!
Why did u show me that place?
I want it all.
My credit card is going to take a beating now.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Know what you mean bout the credit card. But hey its money well spent when Skippah finally gets to go outside on the harness. :D

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
Any word on Skippah , harness and walk about down under. Or is Red trying to type with his mutilated knuckles:D

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Coconut-the albino 'tiel, mango-the peachfaced lovebird, waffles-the parakeet, Lucy and Lulu-Jenday conures, and Cookie-The rescue sun conure
I tried one of these on my tiel and he absolutely HATED it, so I didn't push him any further. Our birds would rather enjoy our screened in porch (when the weather is nice, we bring out their cages and playgyms-it's all screened in so no worries about flying away.)

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
LOL it must be like Alfred Hitchcocks "the birds" for anyone entering ur house with the flock loose :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I'm sure you'll do it, eventually some birds take longer to get used to the idea than others, but when they do boy do they love it. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts