Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Well I just bought my Rabbit Air! I bought it at airpurifiersdirect2u.com and they have free shipping and a 10% off coupon for October (SPOOKY) and it came to $413.95. I am pretty happy with that price as I thought it would be $500.00 or so. YAY!

Wow! Good deal! I will have to keep that site in mind in case I want one in the future. Which model did you get?

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
The model I got is the Minus A2 SPA-700A with the pet allergy filter.

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Here's another question for those of you with a Rabbit Air. Does it seem to work for just the room it's in? Or does it seem to help with adjoining rooms, within the square footage it's listed for?

Chaos_1.0

Jul 1, 2009
East Texas
Parrots
Cockatiel, Lovebird, 3 Parakeets
I have to keep the door to my room closed cause my sister has a cat so I can't really say but here is what I would say. The way an air filter works is that it circulated the air in that room. Sure the other rooms may get a little bit of that cleaned air but unless you have a really open set up for a couple of rooms I wouldn't really hope for much.

kerry

Jul 3, 2011
In a suburb of Minneapolis, MN
Parrots
Yellow Naped Amazon -female, Umbrella Cockatoo - female.
Yes that was my question too, I have my 2 parrots at 1 end of my living room, so should I just get the square footage of that room & buy accordingly? Or do I need to check the footage of the entire floor of my house?
Thank you Spiritbird & Chaos_1.0 very much for your info.
I am adopting an U2 so I will need to get an air purifier also.

Soarer it is for the benefit of the parront/owner.

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
I think that you get what you pay for with air purifiers. Personally, I think the more square footage they cover, the better. My Living Air is good for up to 3500 square feet (I got it for $100 used), and it's great for pet smells and allergies.

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Mine covers 6K sq feet and that is the size of my apt. I have no way of knowing if it covers all 2 rooms. I vacuume the first filter about 1 per month and it is full of dust and more dust.

Most Reactions

Latest posts