Amazing Little Cockatiel lol

Total_Dejavu

Jul 18, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Jules - Yellow Sided GCC, Buju - My sweet lil Meyer's, Micah - Sun Concure :o)
I don't own a Cockatiel personally, but found this video today and thought it was the cutest thing. I kept laughing like a crazy person lol. Hope it's okay I post this here. I thought y'all would love it too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9NZnpleU0s&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Cockatiel sings "If Your Happy & You Know it" and talks - YouTube[/ame]

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
My boy whistles the Andy Griffith theme song! Too bad I can't record it cause if I try to bring any device to record he quits. They're really wonderful little birds with lots of personality! :)

OP
Total_Dejavu

Total_Dejavu

Jul 18, 2012
Texas
Parrots
So cute. I love when he throws his head back to make the clapping sound. That's the best part. So smart!

brianlinkles

Aug 17, 2011
Oakwood, Ohio
Parrots
i am the mom of three parrots:
Dorothy- African grey (cag)
Bowie- blue and gold macaw
Nellie- hyacinth macaw
Reggie- hyacinth macaw
Marnie- white bellied caique
OMG! He whistles Andy Griffith better than my grey! He is adorable, my daughter just saw the video and is heading up to her cockatiels now! I think she see's a challenge here!

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
That is adorable, thanks for sharing:D

jbail1026

Aug 6, 2012
Media
Lexington, KY
Parrots
Family bird: Yellow-Naped Amazon (George '88)
My girl: Turquoise Peachfaced lovebird (Ollie Belle, hatched 9/1/13)
Too cute! I've been seriously considering getting a cockatiel and this might have just decided it for me!

OP
Total_Dejavu

Total_Dejavu

Jul 18, 2012
Texas
Parrots
@jbail.. I felt the same and I did just that lol. My little guy is soooo noisy! And then when I was talking to him telling him to be quiet or he was going night night, I turned around and he made a wolf whistle. He's such a flirt. Hes been whistling a song that reminds me of an old army song. I'll have to make a video during his next concert and post it. Haha

Most Reactions

Latest posts