Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Justice has settled right in with us, and is finally enjoying his baths. He eats absolutely anything we put in his cage, and loves having toys.
He is also quite a character. He will dance when I sing to him, and now when the phone rings he says, "Hello?"

So just now, he was sitting in his cage and said, "Hello? Uh huh. Okay, Bye".
It was totally my voice, Stephen you were right, I must say that "okay, bye" all the time!lolol

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Glad Justice is settling in:) Any pics of the talkative boy?

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
We do need a photo of beautiful Justice!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I promise to get some uploaded tonight:)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Justice has settled right in with us, and is finally enjoying his baths. He eats absolutely anything we put in his cage, and loves having toys.
He is also quite a character. He will dance when I sing to him, and now when the phone rings he says, "Hello?"

So just now, he was sitting in his cage and said, "Hello? Uh huh. Okay, Bye".
It was totally my voice, Stephen you were right, I must say that "okay, bye" all the time!lolol

Toldja! Hahaha! You do! All the time! And it makes me smile EVERY time!

You really need to get him on video, my friend! He sounds like such a trip! Especially the part where he dances while you sing! THAT'S the video I want to see, first!

Most Reactions