And then there were two 'toos.....

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
SWOOOOOON!!!!

ABE3475A-92EE-4B0B-B67F-9D86554D0D14_zps0lqsk7of.jpg

What an adorable photo!!! :smile015:

...one...more....sleep. :D

This pic is truly worth a thousand words! How absolutely precious!

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
I love the name Flower btw. However, Chili will remain my first vicarious love [emoji7]

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Yayyyy, today's the day! Can't wait to hear all about Flower's homecoming!

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Today's the BIG day! YIPPEEEEEE!!! :D Told ya I was counting down with you.

Today's the day!!! WOOO!!!
I got up early because the stuff I needed to do yesterday, never got done (lol) where's my coffee????

I love the name Flower btw. However, Chili will remain my first vicarious love [emoji7]

Lol this made me crack up....I'll post some chili pics later because I know it's been a while and Karen needs her pink fluff monster fix LOL

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Well I'm pooped. What an incredibly long and exhausting day.... In 100*+ weather too....

She was a champ on the road

All of her perches, food, and toys

The cage

Hanging out while I put the cage together

Voila!!

Eating a few bites on top of the cage

Eating from her feeder

She's definitely a daddy's girl....

Tomorrow I'll spend more time decorating with toys and perches and get chili set up in the other side....so more to come!!

Ann333

Jan 8, 2015
New Mexico
Parrots
--PUMPKIN - male YS GCC. Hatched Halloween Day 2014. Came home Jan. 4, 2015. Started talking in July '15!

-BUTTERNUT- female TYS GCC Hatched in late Jan. 2016 and came home March 14, 2016
Ohh what a nice cage. :) And a whole mess of lovely pics. Thanks for sharing.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Yay!! I'm glad Flower is settling well in her new home already. Helps that she already knew you :). The hard part is done! That's awesome that you got the nice cage, and can put it to good use with the two girls. Perfect! I hope it all goes smoothly with Flower and Chili :).

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Well, you've certainly done your part, Shirre! Two beautiful birds, a mansion to share, and lots of love. The rest is up to Chili and Flower!!

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Chili is currently hiding on the curtain rod lol I'm not sure if it's because of flower or the deadly manzanita stand that's lurking nearby......

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Sweet photos! You've done an amazing job, Shirre! I'm thrilled the day went so well in spite of the hard work and intense heat.

What a gorgeous pair of Toos, twin divas! I hope they grow to like each other.

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel
Oh what a beautiful pair of Galahs! Can't wait for more pics and updates! Congratulations!

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
An incredible amount of work... but you DID IT! Thanks for taking time to post all the photos - loved seeing the new cage and Flower as she settles in. I hope Chili realized that the manzanita tree is a friendly stand and not an evil, bird eating monster.

Keep the updates coming!

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
This was last night~ I think I need a couple more sheets to make a special cage cover for this gargantuan cage [emoji57]

I did get flowers side of the cage decorated and mostly finished, and today I'll have to get the other side ready for chili because her current cage is leaving tomorrow. I still have to take down the suspended grape wood gym because it's clearly in the way of this giant cage's new spot lol. So lots of work sill to be done today.....

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Welcome home Flower! I love their cage. Are you going to set up both sides exactly the same so theres no jealousy issues or do both sides individual for each bird? Have the 2 been introduced yet? I hope they become friends!

Most Reactions

Latest posts