another reason to love mysafebirdstore!

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Sully-2 year old cinnamon and Bella-3 year old normal
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies
So I just got my shipment from mysafebirdstore.com and part of what I ordered was 10lbs of hagens tropimix and she put 5lbs of it in a regular sealed bag and 5lbs of it she vacuum sealed it. So now I don't have to worry about the rest of it going bad.:D
Just felt like sharing.

OP
cdog

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Sully-2 year old cinnamon and Bella-3 year old normal
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies
I know, and on my first order they delivered the wrong toy because she was training a new girl at the time and the toy names were so similar. All I did was tell her about it, not asking for the right toy because I still liked the one I got, and she sent me the right toy for free.
I love her store so much, I just wish I was on the same side of the county as her because it takes 6 days to get here.:D

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
No one in this business could offer such good service and sometimes advice. The products are top quallity. Thank you K for your continues good job with us bird lovers.

Most Reactions

Latest posts