Anyone heard of Henry's aviary?

Melissa1227

Mar 4, 2017
Leander (austin) texas
Hello I bought my African grey from a lady named Nita her place was called Henry's aviary in Seguin Texas I always wondered what happened to her and if anyone else has got their bird from them.

Thanks

Melissa

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As you likely know, Henry Hill's Aviary (Henry's Aviary) of Seguin Texas was last mapped, advertising in June and August of 1990. At that time, it listed their phone number as: 512 639 4343.

Since that time, there has been no mapped activities of Henry's. It is very possible that they have continued to operated as a small Private Business and not paid for advertising, relying on word-of-month and/or their store front, which is common with older family operations.

Since you provided no timelines as part of your Thread, i.e. how old is your Parrot and/or when you purchased your Parrot from them, it is impossible to timeline a search without guessing at it.

Best of Luck in your search efforts!

DRB

Jan 23, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
Perjo - Female CAG hatch Nov 2015
probably get more response in a questoin and answer forum too, this sub forum might not get as many looks.

OP
M

Melissa1227

Mar 4, 2017
Leander (austin) texas
I bought my first African grey (kenya) in 1992 . She was very nice and he birds were so funny.she had grey's that clicked like chickens, a ring neck that screamed ow! When we took its pic, an amazon that yelled hurry Nita the birds are out!, one that sung in Spanish and a too that let me hold it like a baby.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Try calling the Town Hall and ask for the Clerk's Office. They would know if Henry's is still in business, i.e. Property Taxes, etc...!

Most Reactions

Latest posts