Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanglwood02

Mar 27, 2023
Media
Albums
Knoxville, TN
Parrots
One Goffins cockatoo. I would love more but she hates other birds!
My name is CoCo. I’m from Bonaire CN.
I don’t know my age and I don’t know my gender.
I came half flying half walking to a place where I heard children’s voices. Since then I belongs to my friendly owner. Her name is Carlendy.
My owner search almost every day about me on Google but I told her to choose a forum where she meets friendly people who likes to help her know more about me.
My owner’s English is not that good so have a little patience with her.
I love my owner and family and I like to stay with them. I’m always happy, loves to sing and talk a lot.
He came to the right owner!

Tanglwood02

Mar 27, 2023
Media
Albums
Knoxville, TN
Parrots
One Goffins cockatoo. I would love more but she hates other birds!
Hello!

My just for fun post was a funny video but unfortunately it says the files too large even when I cut it to 10 seconds! So here’s a budgie one, my little Spring saying what you looking at 🤣

My official entry is one of my cockatiels Pippin wondering why I’m filming him yet again! You shouldn’t be so entertaining guys! It’s not my fault! XView attachment 49213View attachment 49212
I love this one of the parakeet!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I realise my Quarter picture isn't working properly :confused: And I think I'll change Sunbeam's picture to an official entry :)
View attachment 49176
This is a beautiful picture, too:)
Just to doublecheck, this picture below is your official entry? Heehee, I love this pic!

20230130_121150-jpg.48930

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Just for fun.
Merlin looking in on Bingo.

View attachment 49185
Aww, this is such a sweet picture, Wes. Merlin is checking on his buddy.

My name is CoCo. I’m from Bonaire CN.
I don’t know my age and I don’t know my gender.
I came half flying half walking to a place where I heard children’s voices. Since then I belongs to my friendly owner. Her name is Carlendy.
My owner search almost every day about me on Google but I told her to choose a forum where she meets friendly people who likes to help her know more about me.
My owner’s English is not that good so have a little patience with her.
I love my owner and family and I like to stay with them. I’m always happy, loves to sing and talk a lot.

View attachment 49188View attachment 49189

Welcome to the forum to you and Carlendy both! Coco, you will make many friends here:)
Both of these pictures are wonderful, which one would you like to be your entry in the Photo of the Month contest?

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I already entered Kahlua, but just for fun is Baby invading my personal space.
View attachment 49190
Personal space? Haha, your personal space IS her personal space! Who could say no to a sweet face like Baby's:)

Hello!

My just for fun post was a funny video but unfortunately it says the files too large even when I cut it to 10 seconds! So here’s a budgie one, my little Spring saying what you looking at 🤣

My official entry is one of my cockatiels Pippin wondering why I’m filming him yet again! You shouldn’t be so entertaining guys! It’s not my fault! XView attachment 49213View attachment 49212
Pippen looks quite used to being filmed, he's both entertaining and beautiful!
Who is the beauty below Pippen? Gorgeous budgie!

Keet_Krazy

Feb 19, 2023
Parrots
Budgies:
Obsidian (M), Snowflake (F), Sunbeam (F), Emelia (F, English), Alinta (F, Bush), Mahlee (M, Bush), Moonstone (M)
Galah:
Quarter (Not DNA'd)
Other:
Quail and Chickens
This is a beautiful picture, too:)
Just to doublecheck, this picture below is your official entry? Heehee, I love this pic!

20230130_121150-jpg.48930
Yes, that one :)

isminuer

Apr 8, 2023
Parrots
Double yellow headed parrot
Aww, this is such a sweet picture, Wes. Merlin is checking on his buddy.

Welcome to the forum to you and Carlendy both! Coco, you will make many friends here:)
Both of these pictures are wonderful, which one would you like to be your entry in the Photo of the Month contest?
Hi, the one with only CoCo I think

FlockOf18

Mar 10, 2023
Media
Parrots
I have an Indian Ringneck, Parrotlets and also non-parrots - budgies and cockatiels :-)
Your Brave!! Tango would have had my glasses off my face and chew on the glass. Several years ago, I fell asleep on the couch and he climbed up on me while I was sleeping (He came out of his cage to do this). The tops of my lenses were full of scratches and bite marks. My ophthalmologist laughed so hard because he never seen damage to glasses done by a bird. I told him that there is a first for everything. Adorable pic :white1:
Aww thank you! I think your comment was for me but not 100% as I’m easily confused!
Wow your boy definitely wanted you to wake up didn’t he!!
I get it when I’m giving his head scritches and he decides that’s the wrong spot 🤣 although I’ve not been allowed to recently! 🥰❤️

Keet_Krazy

Feb 19, 2023
Parrots
Budgies:
Obsidian (M), Snowflake (F), Sunbeam (F), Emelia (F, English), Alinta (F, Bush), Mahlee (M, Bush), Moonstone (M)
Galah:
Quarter (Not DNA'd)
Other:
Quail and Chickens
What is this budgie looking through? I can't quite figure it out. It's an amazing picture!
Once upon a time it was a cork perch. But with three girls budgies they quick demolished it and it fell of the hanger bolt, so I mounted it to the cage wall so they could continue chewing it up.
It's long gone now :giggle:

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Was looking at my photos and thought my profile pic would be great for this! As it may not be perfect, its the best try I had.

View attachment 49349
This is a great picture, what a wise look he has on his face! He reminds me so much of my Justice.
What's this beauty's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts