Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
I just have to wipe his droppings near him and *bam* he is outraged and attacks the tissue/wipe. which is weird because he is such a sweet bird and doesnt get angry easily. but tissues and wipes, nope that just crosses the line XD

I do NOT want my poop wiped!!

ZZrI62S.jpg

Kyo too! Hates tissues XD

OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Wow, what an awesome turnout so far! :D I noticed some of you have entered more than 1 picture. Please let me know which one to use for the poll, as only 1 picture per member is allowed. ;) (Newbsi, I know which one you want to enter, LOL) If I don't hear back from those who have entered more than one, I'll pick one for you. :54:

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
On second thought....Willow looks WAY more PO'd in my second pic... Wendy could you delete my first one?

OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
On second thought....Willow looks WAY more PO'd in my second pic... Wendy could you delete my first one?

I'll keep Romeos shower picture as it is more fitting of the angry bird theme. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Awesome! Thanks so much for getting back to me!!! I don't have to delete any pics, but for the poll, I'll insert the ones you pointed out you'd like to enter. We all love pics wayyyyyy too much, know what I mean? :D

DiscoDuck

Banned
Banned
Jun 9, 2012
Media
Wilmington DE - Landenberg PA
Parrots
Rudy - Hybrid Ruby Macaw Born 6/6/15 Scarlet Mother/Green Wing Father - Oliver BFA RIP 3/15/15 @ 34yo. Without you, I would not have Rudy. Thank you!
WHAT? You want to see my medical card?

yeah sure, hang on, let me get it..... here it is....

right next to my Drivers License!

PC180018%203_zpsks8ospby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts