baby and sunny pics

scarperchick

Oct 25, 2010
chesterfield
Parrots
green ringneck- baby, also 2 yorkies- benny n ollie, 3 turtles- shelldon,tiny and didi and a rabbit- george and a budgie - sunny
let baby and sunny out together yesterday and seems like they were making friends.. not that sunny gave baby a chance since he was following her everywhere lol

08112010640.jpg

08112010641.jpg

08112010643.jpg

08112010646.jpg

08112010647.jpg

OP
scarperchick

scarperchick

Oct 25, 2010
chesterfield
Parrots
green ringneck- baby, also 2 yorkies- benny n ollie, 3 turtles- shelldon,tiny and didi and a rabbit- george and a budgie - sunny
Loved the one where they are sitting together
Thanks for sharing[/QUOTE]

me too i just wish i could get closer but that was as close as baby would allow me to get lol
btw i know shes about 4 years old is it too late to change her name? baby is a ridiculous name and really doesn't suit her character at all? just thought id ask :)

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Loved the one where they are sitting together
Thanks for sharing

me too i just wish i could get closer but that was as close as baby would allow me to get lol
btw i know shes about 4 years old is it too late to change her name? baby is a ridiculous name and really doesn't suit her character at all? just thought id ask :)[/QUOTE]

I reckon it's never to late to change a birds name.....
My ex-husband was in The Congo (DCR) when he came across the AG at the side of the road. The bird was not injured, just lost, tired and neglected. A friend helped with the paper work, and the bird was brought into South Africa legally. I became his guardian and called him Congo. He only spoke a foreign language. After 6 months, he was responding to his new name, and started speaking English.
:grey:

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
aaaaaaahhh! i think baby is a sweet name. you're babies are gorgeous xxx (like your new avatar) x

OP
scarperchick

scarperchick

Oct 25, 2010
chesterfield
Parrots
aaaaaaahhh! i think baby is a sweet name. you're babies are gorgeous xxx (like your new avatar) x

thanks honey... i love all my babies i feel very fortunate :)

Most Reactions