Bishop's last few days

romie12321

Jan 21, 2011
columbus ohio
Parrots
cinnamon green cheek conure named bishop 2 r 3 years old
well i found out a few new things about him.:) He likes to hang upside down on one leg, he likes to eat grapes (even from my hands if i move slow and say "treat") as he is trying to climb the bars its so funny to see him try and hold it in his mouth and still use it to climb. He like to throw the ball that has a bell inside of it just to have me get it for him to do it again. But if i try and touch are move close to him he still moves back.:confused: Today i think that we had some kind of brake through he fly on the bed were i was laying on and at first he just looked at me and then he took two steps and stopped and looked at me and took two more then he walked on my hand:D over my arm down my other arm down my leg :eek:then he went back to the cage i hope it means that he is starting to trust me or like me.

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
Yayyy!! It sounds like things are going great!

It's so cute when Puck tries to climb with something in his mouth. He usually ends up dropping it, haha.

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Sounds like you're making good progress! :) River does that climbing/carrying at the same time too. It's funny how he puts so much effort into carrying a ball from the bottom of the cage all the way up to his highest perch where he usually ends up dropping it before long, and climbs back down after it to start all over again lol.

DaCoSim

Feb 17, 2012
Katy, TX
Parrots
Tiels- Calypso & Syrio~
GCCs- Turq- Midori & Luna
Pine-Moonshine, YS-Sunshine ~
Linnies - Yoshi & Sonic~
Letties - Link and Nimbus~
Great job to both of you!!!!

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
It sounds like everything is going well! Just remember to be patient and let him set the pace and everything should be good.

Rowdy is the best of my 3 at actually making it all the way up with whatever is in her beak, like a Nutriberry. Pete often drops whatever it is halfway up. Merlin takes pellets up to the top perch. But, it gives them something to do. They are problem solving and getting exercise.

Doris48

Feb 15, 2012
Kansas
Parrots
Twitter, 3yo greencheek conure..Paco 15yo Orangewing Amazon.
LOL, sounds so cute.I know my conure will do just about anything for a grape.

Most Reactions

Latest posts