body language

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
this is a pic i took of nut today! as cute as she looked lol she was about to bite me for pointing camera at her:11::mad:

in all this time i am still learning the finer body language she has, as prior to this fluffin she was bowin for a head rub, but the head bow was to the side, not front ways
these are the same motions she used when my son was takin a video of her with my camera, but was not fast enough an she flew an bit his finger (warning bite):11:

lets say i remembered an put phone down asap!:p as soon as phone was down, order was restored an she popped onto the back of my new computer chair and started preening :21:

oh i got a new computer chair as she had peeled all the leather facing coating off the old one! so i got a new cheap chair for easy replacement!

Last edited:

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
Too funny! She looks @ you like "Do I really have to bite you, humans are so dense". I see the teenager species exhibiting typical teenage behavior, playing video games. lol

Bright Star

May 28, 2011
Colorado
Parrots
Keats (budgie) born Feb. 18, 2011, and Raphael (budgie) adopted July 3, 2011. Finn, a Brown-Head Poicephalus, born January 4, 2010, has also joined the family!
I love your Nut-ty stories :) Nut sounds like such a character, makes me want a poicephalus even more.

OP
suebee

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
lmao merlin yup true teenager lappy an cartoons an fails to hear my requests for a cuppa!!! teenager is currently out roving the streets in his little pack.......
at least nuts now giving me the warnings lol

an lol bright, nuts the best, she is currently sleepin on my lap! my leg is goin numb as i really dont want to wake her lol but i have to admit its been a hard slog to this point but well worth the effort

Most Reactions

Latest posts