Carol was happily strolling down the road when..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Filulaskdajounalskdncsdfouajlayaoski..... Or Fil for short.. Fil told him he was also going to see the wizard because

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
...he was hoping to get a magic bean that would help him know how to pronounce his name. Fil explained that....

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
the reason he has such an unusual name, is that when he was born, his father...

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
1 green cheek conure (Kumar)
2 male budgies (Charlie and Diego)
Who was full ostrich, was a mixed martial arts champion, and gave his son an amalgam of every fighter he beat to his hybrid son. they dismounted the bus, and entered the martial arts studio, when they came across...

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
JenJen's quaker Zulu doing the splits. He was shouting...

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
"Feel the buuurrnnn!" but then the wicked witch of the north came and....

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
chased everyone out of the studio. It was then, that Carol realized she still had one magic seed left. Feeling adventurous, she decided to swallow the last seed figuring it's only one, what could happen... but to her surprise...

OP
Joshuwaaa

Joshuwaaa

Nov 11, 2012
England
the last magic seed teleported her to an unknown island! Mac an Fil weren't with her so she started to panic they were instead..

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sipping fruity cocktails at a local pub, unaware of her predicament. They both had beakfulls of chips, when in walked the wizard, Bamboozle. He walked over and

BruceV

Oct 20, 2013
S.E. Michigan
Parrots
Simba (Blue & Gold Macaw); Cosmo (Blue Quaker); Blue (Blue IRN); Mattie (Green Quaker)
carefully looked Mac and Fil over and asked...

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Where has Carol gone?!?!?!?! I was going to ask her to marry me because she is just lovely, funny, caring and not to mention beautiful, just like that Tab girl ;)

Bamboozle then got very upset and...

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
said, Mr, Wizard, you better be careful how you talk about Tab! Because Fargo.....

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
@tab LOL ;)

threw a fit when Macman reminded him that Carol is already "taken" by his father the Blue and Gold Macaw! The wizard Bamboozle left the bar in a hysterical rage... Mac and Fil realized they still needed to talk to him, so they ran after him and....

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
:confused:*** Oh no!! Terry57 and I must have been posting at the same time. I didn't see her post until AFTER I clicked submit. *sorry!* what happens now? Someone just continue the story somehow...

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
It still works, even with our posting at the same time:)

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Said "hey dude, you're responsible for all this with your evil seeds, now you have to give me my tricked-out motorcycle (that also flies) so I can go find my mom". Bamboozle, knowing he'd been hoodwinked, raised his arms and started chanting, and POOF! There was

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
suddenly a giant rabbit in front of them, in a pink workout suit. The rabbit started dancing and...

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
exclaimed that he was Fil's father!!! He wasn't just part man part ostrich, but he also was part rabbit ;) Fil hugged his father he had been trying to find his whole life but then there was suddenly a loud...

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
farting sound and it came from Tab, who had eaten too many eggs that day. She exclaimed:

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
' Oh I am sooo sorry.. The evil witch Trish kept me locked in her tower with her Alexandrines, and fed me lots and lots of eggs because she was planning on eating me!!!' ;)

Fil said they might need to hunt down the evil witch Trish because....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions