Carol was happily strolling down the road when..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
'Flipper! Flipper!' Whereupon Mac began making demented chattering noises and dived into the sea. In the blink of an eye,

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
he was transformed into the most beautiful dolphin ever - complete with feathers! Everyone stood on shore and..

Sunnylovebirds

Feb 11, 2014
Stared in awe and then horror when suddenly a gigantic taco rose behind Mac and reached for him with his tomato hands and then....

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Mac burst out of the water and into flight! Carol was so shocked that she...

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
1 green cheek conure (Kumar)
2 male budgies (Charlie and Diego)
I see a little hanky panky had been going on with the dolphins! I will never lay an egg for you again! Mac raised up tall and said...

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I don't care what you think! I'm proud of my new sexually mature aquatic features!!
Just then, Mac started making awful choking and hacking noises, then started bobbing his head up and down violently and real fast (like how adult birds feed young), and as everyone stood onshore and watched in disbelief, out came from his mouth a...

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
baby penguin! Carol cried what have you been doing since I was gone? Mac proudly replied...

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I am closing this thread now. A brand new "Build the Story" thread will be posted in The Game Room forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions