Chicken Little's New Words...

Nakiska

May 30, 2011
Washington
Parrots
4 Cockatiels 2 males Chicken Little & Charlie, 2 Females Chiquita and Sweet pea. Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Franklin and our now tame, rescued feral Pigeon - Belle.
I just wanted to post this quick video sharing our Cockatiels new words he's been saying for the las week or so...

Gimme Kiss and I love you!!!

The way he says...I love YOU! Cracks me up...it's all his very own flare...because I certainly don't say it like that! :D

Love love LOVE this little guy. He's just over a year old and developing quite an extensive vocabulary, especially for a cockatiel.

Thanks for watching.

Toni

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSAvi3OPHq4&context=C4c03136ADvjVQa1PpcFNeJaYv9Wl7w3LaPPaypdFOCyQn1Fw54Rw=]Chicken Little, Talking Cockatiel - YouTube[/ame]

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Female Dusky Conure (Kayak) Female Sun Conure (Carlisle) Female Budgie (Meister) Male Budgie (Spooky Burd)
Awwwww too cute! I played this quite loudly and all of the cats ran up to me like "HEY! WHAT'S THAT I HEAR?!" They must have been quite interested because they were sitting in windows and at the backdoor enjoying the nice weather.

My little Budgie started saying "I lo'e youuuu" the other day. I was so shocked when I heard it. I was laying down trying to nap and he started babbling like crazy and "I lo'e youuuu" is a new one. I love when they learn new words and phrases!

If I was in the room and played this, I'm sure all 4 of the birds would've started screaming at me. :p they hate videos of other birds.

Most Reactions

Latest posts