Conure mutations feet color

cosmothebirb

Jul 3, 2023
Media
Parrots
green cheeked conure
Hi, I just want to ask about feel color

Eddie is a yellow sided turquoise, and his feet look a bit pale greyish, his nails are also darker. The underneath part of his feet looks natural (light and pinkish)

I know regular turquoise conures have blackish feet, but idk much about the yellow sided mutation. Can they also get the darker spots and nails? I'm not worried because I haven't seen any change, they've been like that since he arrived, but I am curious if this is normal given his color mutation. (for ref his beak is also still half dark half light)

-I

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hi, I just want to ask about feel color

Eddie is a yellow sided turquoise, and his feet look a bit pale greyish, his nails are also darker. The underneath part of his feet looks natural (light and pinkish)

I know regular turquoise conures have blackish feet, but idk much about the yellow sided mutation. Can they also get the darker spots and nails? I'm not worried because I haven't seen any change, they've been like that since he arrived, but I am curious if this is normal given his color mutation. (for ref his beak is also still half dark half light)

-I
@Rozalka may know something about this, she's very knowledgeable about mutations :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts