Cute Photos of Cassie Wanting Cuddles & at Bath Time

ksmith5151

May 22, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Parrots
1 Senegal Parrot (Cassie) and 4 Parkeets (Tia, Fidget, Tibbin, and Skyler)
Here are some new pictures of Cassie. She is as sweet as ever. I've never had a bird trust and love me as much as she soes. She loves to be cuddled and when I'm working on the computer, and when she wants attention, the last few photos below shows how she gets her way. lol. She's a heart stealer for sure. She's almost a year old now.

--- Kimberley

Last edited:
OP
K

ksmith5151

May 22, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Parrots
Here are more pictures of her. I got some good ones of her taking a bath finally. She's so funny. Luvs her water bowl.

--- Kimberley

Last edited:
OP
K

ksmith5151

May 22, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Parrots
Oh forgot to mention, the second bath photo is her shaking the water off. lol. I love how the camera caught her feathers.

---- Kimberley

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Wow she is a cuddlebug, what a pretty senegal you have there! Loved the pictures :)

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
all right that is enough with the cute pictures of the senegals between these that made my heart melt and go awwww and the cute nut stories you guys are really making me want one to keep my quaker company now stop that ,well maybe just a few more pics and cute nut stories;):D:D:Dalison and sweetie pie:D

Shade

Sep 27, 2011
Canada
Parrots
Piper - Peachface Lovebird;
Shade - Senegal Parrot;
Joey & Pixel - Red-bellied Parrots;
Petey & Zuri - Meyer's Parrots;
Léa - Cape Parrot
She's adorable!

Most Reactions

Latest posts