Daddy's little girl!

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Now there is someone who actually knows what he's doing, and EARNS his money, and isn't just out there ripping people off...

VERY COOL! And $300 bucks for that kind of training is actually quite reasonable... DO THIS ONE WRONG, YOU LOSE YOUR BIRD! So, yeah, there's that... !!!

I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE DON'T TRY AND DO THIS ONE ON YOUR OWN!!! THE RISK IS TOO GREAT... AND I DON'T POST FREE FLIGHT STUFF ON LINE CUZ IT ISN'T SAFE TO TRY THIS ON YOUR OWN...

I've done some free flying and recall training with mine, and I've worked with people who taught me stuff, but if he's THAT good... I might be interested in something like this just to learn what he knows, and "fill in the gaps" in my education, so to speak...

Thanks!

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
great photos, stephen!!! :d

you have balls of steel. You're having her fly outside with no harness? :11:

sally, maggie, and sweepea go out and free fly with no harness...

In fact, sally and maggie have never worn one in their lives...

(only sweepea, and she hasn't worn one since she was a baby.)

Those three are recalled.

And when Kiwi's wings grow out, I'm going to recall her as well.

Last edited:
OP
StephenAndKyleigh

StephenAndKyleigh

Jul 29, 2015
Dallas, TX
Parrots
Kyleigh, B&G Macaw -
Peanut, Yellow Collar Mini Macaw -
Aaliyah, Green Wing Macaw
Now there is someone who actually knows what he's doing, and EARNS his money, and isn't just out there ripping people off...

VERY COOL! And $300 bucks for that kind of training is actually quite reasonable... DO THIS ONE WRONG, YOU LOSE YOUR BIRD! So, yeah, there's that... !!!

I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE DON'T TRY AND DO THIS ONE ON YOUR OWN!!! THE RISK IS TOO GREAT... AND I DON'T POST FREE FLIGHT STUFF ON LINE CUZ IT ISN'T SAFE TO TRY THIS ON YOUR OWN...

I've done some free flying and recall training with mine, and I've worked with people who taught me stuff, but if he's THAT good... I might be interested in something like this just to learn what he knows, and "fill in the gaps" in my education, so to speak...

Thanks!

He's a very knowledgeable guy and enjoys sharing his information. I can't for yall to see Kyleigh in action!

Christinenc2000

Oct 8, 2014
North Carolina
Parrots
Big Bird _ Blue & Gold Macaw
I finally found time to watch the whole video. WOW that is amazing. I might be looking wrong but it actually looked like they were pointing to where they want the bird to land when they send him off

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD4w_5-LRpw"]Hiking With 7 Macaw Parrots - YouTube[/ame]

Most Reactions

Latest posts