LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
SO happy to see little Gamora doing better, unfortunately I know from personal experience that little birds like her are not always so lucky!

My baby Quaker ScoMo sends her an especially big kiss :07:

OP
C3mommy

C3mommy

Mar 14, 2018
Nampa, Idaho
Parrots
Quaker Parrot- Gamora
Gamora sends a great big kiss back!! [emoji8] I have also started giving her some probiotics to help her out. She is finally coming around. My friend actually force fed her late last night for me and she's made the turn for the better since then!!
SO happy to see little Gamora doing better, unfortunately I know from personal experience that little birds like her are not always so lucky!

My baby Quaker ScoMo sends her an especially big kiss :07:

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I'm glad to hear she is hanging in there! Hopefully she makes a full recovery!!! Like Scomo, Neptune and Penny add their well wishes and Ta-dah! Keep us posted!!! I just checked in hopping to hear this good news!!

lplummer52

Apr 19, 2016
Indialantic, FL
Parrots
"Birdie". Sun Conure
Whew! What a harrowing experience. I really feel for you. I'm sure she will be okay now. Give her time to come around. At least a week unless she seems to want a cuddle. No blame here. You'll be extra careful from now on I'm sure. Birdie sends love and good wishes.

OP
C3mommy

C3mommy

Mar 14, 2018
Nampa, Idaho
Parrots
Quaker Parrot- Gamora
There are padlocks on the cage now and my 6 yr old hasn't been allowed to love her or anything.
Whew! What a harrowing experience. I really feel for you. I'm sure she will be okay now. Give her time to come around. At least a week unless she seems to want a cuddle. No blame here. You'll be extra careful from now on I'm sure. Birdie sends love and good wishes.

OP
C3mommy

C3mommy

Mar 14, 2018
Nampa, Idaho
Parrots
Quaker Parrot- Gamora
I am glad it's good news as well!! I just knew she wasn't going to make it! I am so happy she has!
I'm glad to hear she is hanging in there! Hopefully she makes a full recovery!!! Like Scomo, Neptune and Penny add their well wishes and Ta-dah! Keep us posted!!! I just checked in hopping to hear this good news!!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
What a relief and burst of good news! Hopefully no internal damage, so Gamora will continue to improve to perfection!

OP
C3mommy

C3mommy

Mar 14, 2018
Nampa, Idaho
Parrots
Quaker Parrot- Gamora
How is Gamora doing?
She is doing great!! She's actually started making noise again, but isn't playing peek-a-boo or anything, nonkisses either [emoji24]. She's on probiotics now as well, because she has had diarrhea. But she's eating well and getting back to normal. Drinks water great too!

Most Reactions