Fargo loves his training ;)

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
hahahaha i told you wendy we were not making out ;) LOL i know you are jealous that you dont get to give fargo kisses :09:

Oh wendy you will have to post a video of your play time with Niko :rolleyes:

and plax! zaf is just a big cuddle bug :p haha kissing their white cheeks are awesome :eek:

Sherry

Sep 26, 2012
Maine
Parrots
African grey
Sun conure
B&G Macaw
I love your videos! They get me excited to start with my little Nemo. :)

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
and plax! zaf is just a big cuddle bug :p haha kissing their white cheeks are awesome :eek:
Yes, he is definitely one of those! And I find that the white cheek skin on my striped-face guys is quite comfortable on the lips :)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Yes, he is definitely one of those! And I find that the white cheek skin on my stripe-face guys is quite comfortable on the lips :)

ROFLMAO...literally! I wish I could say I can relate. ;)

Tab, I'll do my best to get a video of Niko's and my "making out" on our couch. :D

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
ok firstly- wendy you are a mastermind, followed your instructions and now i can embed the videos ;) :D
and! secondly, fargo is also a mastermind haha.. just gave him a shower, then decided to do some stick em up training.
AS SOON as i stuck my fingers up and said stick em up, he flapped his wings! so went and got the ipod to record it :p
i dont even have to blow on him or help lift his wings anymore!! :D

It probably would be a better trick if he lifted his wings up straight without flapping (like salsa does ;) ) but fargo it seemed the easiest way to teach him the trick was blowing like the wind, so he flaps a few times haha :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuW_3cf6wJ8]fargo stick em up improved.mov - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzdZmh3WoGE]stick em up improved 2 - YouTube[/ame]

but still pretty good, would of been less than 10 training sessions to teach that :D

now will have to see how he goes with it this afternoon when he is dry :09:

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
If I had your accent, Id seriously never shut up. Maybe I need an accent coach so I can stop complaining. LOL ;) :D

Keep them commin Tab! We all love your vids of Fargo! (And your accent :p Just kidding)

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
hahahah thats so funny, i say that about every accent other than mine.. if i was american or english, i would never shut up ;)

thank you :D

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
Great progress, Tab! Fargo is really smart. I like your "stick em ups" too :D

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo is really smart.
Thanks plax :) He takes after his owner :54: haha

and then the poor boy was so tired from his efforts, he had to take a nap.. on my hand.. for over an hour :p
tab_xo-albums-more-fargo-picture6002-img-3879.jpg

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
haha well thanks :p

yes! and you dont want to disturb them because they look like angels!! and then they wake up.... ;) just kidding hahah

Conuregirl

Jan 16, 2012
New Jersey
Parrots
Oliver the nanday conure (rescue), Suki the green cheek conure, Picabo the Hahn's Macaw, and Big Bird the dove
all the pics are so cute!! your bird must be really smart learning so fast! does he still act like a baby at all?

my mini macaw likes to cuddle with me and wing flick in my hand a lot lol. i think her attention span is still very short, like 1 minute lol!

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
haha thanks :) he is pretty clever! well i got him when he was 7 months, so not really a baby baby, and he is 10 months now, he loves to cuddle though :)

hahaha use a pecan for her treats, and her attention will last longer ;) fargo would do tricks all day if that meant getting a pecan nut :p

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
NAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Gosh Fargo is such a big smartie pants!!!! And I love the video of you making out ;) LMAO! SO CUTE!!!!!

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
hahaha i think you and wendy are both jealous that we were making out LOL :09:

But he is such a good boy!!
and this evening, he did the trick without having to be wet!!!!!! so proud! :D another trick down, many to go LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNtocYBP_aQ]fargo stick em up completed.mov - YouTube[/ame]

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
and wendy, my arm gets soooo sore after holding it up there for him -.- its ridiculous.. lucky i love him ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts