Favorite Movies?

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Wow! Thanks for all the movie suggestions! I now have a new list of movies to watch including the parrot one, never seen it!

p.s. pulp fiction is a wikid movie, I enjoy all Quentin Tarantino films :) True romance has to be one of my favorite romantic movies LOL. I'm a wierd one :p

Mel

Mar 30, 2010
Media
Sydney Australia
Parrots
Eclectus - Shadow /
Sulfur Crested - Chicka
I am sooooo glad nobody's mentioned the twilight movies.... vampires don't sparkle :mad:

Godfather I & II
All the Terminators
Best in Show
Stepbrothers
The Lost Boys
X-Men - all of them
The Wrestler was really good - and depressing
Saw - I had to watch that after twilight ;)
Oh I could be here forever

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
I am sooooo glad nobody's mentioned the twilight movies.... vampires don't sparkle :mad:

LOL!!! No kidiing eh ;) No offence to twilight fans but I have to say I watched the first Twilight and found it to be boring, lacking in storyline and bad acting!

If you want to watch a REAL vampire movie, "Interview with the Vampire" is one of my fav's:rolleyes:

Mel

Mar 30, 2010
Media
Sydney Australia
Parrots
Eclectus - Shadow /
Sulfur Crested - Chicka

LOL!!! No kidiing eh ;) No offence to twilight fans but I have to say I watched the first Twilight and found it to be boring, lacking in storyline and bad acting!

If you want to watch a REAL vampire movie, "Interview with the Vampire" is one of my fav's:rolleyes:

Yes I forgot about that one, I really like the Underworld movies as well

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Also I am so happy someone mentioned "Best in show" Im a huge dog-freak and find that movie HILARIOUS!

I like movies with strange humor like
-The Royal Tennanbaums and the Darjeeling Limited.

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
I liked underworld also which is huge for me because I have never really been a fan of werewolves. At least the way they seem to do them in the movies. I recently watched "wolf-man" it wasn't too bad just a little cheesy lol somtimes cheese is good :)

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
Twilight is ewwwww. You know what movies are really good too? Movies with Adam Sandler. That guy is hilarious. Especially in "Chuck & Larry" and "Big Daddy"

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Nope, never heard of that one or TiMER, Ill have to check them out.:)

Another wierd one I love "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind."

Auggie's Dad

Administrator
Dec 28, 2007
Media
Albums
South Hadley MA
Parrots
Auggie: Dusky Conure
I'm not much for big action movies or special effects - those can be fun to watch, but they'll never be on my top movies list.

Almost all my favorites have a very low budget and often are set almost entirely in one room. Less scenery lets the movie focus on the story and acting. The best 'big name' example of this would be "Reservoir Dogs."

Most Reactions

Latest posts