Favorite Sport

Jez

May 19, 2009
NY
What's your favorite sport/do you have one?
I like baseball and football the most along with fishing (and scuba diving if it's a sport) ; I play baseball.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Grew up playin' hockey and baseball ... my true love is on the ice ...

*singin'*
" ... I wanna drive the Zamboni, I wanna drive the Zamboni machine, yes I do."

OP
Jez

Jez

May 19, 2009
NY
I like soccer too. Still play it as well.
I used to play hockey too, I enjoy going to the games but I'm not too big a fan of it.
Never really got into boxing.

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
Hockey is ok.......watching it is boring, playing it well.... its ok i suck at it but its ok. Baseball, i cant throw a ball fo' ****. The bat i suck at too..... in PE last year i enjoyed just standing aimlessing in the back field thingy pretending to be useful. Yep PE wasn't exactly my forte. Although i do do boxing and that is a really physical and like fit sport. So ya it's not like im a complete fatass sport reject kid. I just dont really like team sports... i think thats my issue... I used to play soccer, was boring as hell. OMG Field Hockey is kind of fun....oh and rugby is so so... Except last year in PE we had this kiwi/NZ guy teach us the proper way because our PE teachers are dumb and make up rules and dont know how to play a game(i broke my wrist during volley ball once and the teacher made me do a thing on volleyball and history and junk ..... the stuff was completely different let me tell you...) anyway ya the kiwi guy had a really hot accent too bad he was really fugly. Perhaps if you closed your eyes or something and just heard him talk you can pretend he was Leonardo Dicaprio or something with the hot accent. And i just realize im offtopic completey. Oh but whatever i admit i have some ADD issues so incase you havent noticed i go offtopic alot.

OP
Jez

Jez

May 19, 2009
NY
Hockey is ok.......watching it is boring, playing it well.... its ok i suck at it but its ok. Baseball, i cant throw a ball fo' ****. The bat i suck at too..... in PE last year i enjoyed just standing aimlessing in the back field thingy pretending to be useful. Yep PE wasn't exactly my forte. Although i do do boxing and that is a really physical and like fit sport. So ya it's not like im a complete fatass sport reject kid. I just dont really like team sports... i think thats my issue... I used to play soccer, was boring as hell. OMG Field Hockey is kind of fun....oh and rugby is so so... Except last year in PE we had this kiwi/NZ guy teach us the proper way because our PE teachers are dumb and make up rules and dont know how to play a game(i broke my wrist during volley ball once and the teacher made me do a thing on volleyball and history and junk ..... the stuff was completely different let me tell you...) anyway ya the kiwi guy had a really hot accent too bad he was really fugly. Perhaps if you closed your eyes or something and just heard him talk you can pretend he was Leonardo Dicaprio or something with the hot accent. And i just realize im offtopic completey. Oh but whatever i admit i have some ADD issues so incase you havent noticed i go offtopic alot.

haha

All the sports I have to play in PE suck.
I used to play much more (hockey, lacrosse, tennis, ..etc)... getting older narrowing down what I'm best at. Might go for higher levels in sports... Not sure.

Most Reactions