Status
Not open for further replies.

savannah78754

Banned
Banned
Oct 31, 2015
Media
Parrots
I have 1 lovebird, but plan to get many many more in the future when I have more time(:
Hey all!! I am new to the forum so this is probably the first you've heard of me but I saw this and I HAD to post this handsome pic of my lovie, Nash!

valentines_nash_by_lolsavannahh-d9snxyc.jpg

I even gave him a cute little flower crown to woo the ladies <3

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Hey all!! I am new to the forum so this is probably the first you've heard of me but I saw this and I HAD to post this handsome pic of my lovie, Nash!

Haha I love this. :)

Genevieve_A

Feb 20, 2016
Quebec, Canada
Parrots
Nowi the GCC and Whisky the peach faced lovebird

He looks so cute!! I have a peach faced lovie as well. The flower crown suits him well <3

savannah78754

Banned
Banned
Oct 31, 2015
Media
Parrots
I have 1 lovebird, but plan to get many many more in the future when I have more time(:
Thanks guys! Wish I could find flowers small enough to make a real one... XD

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
There's still time for more entries, Folks!

Yes, I'm having way too much fun with a new app! This one's just for giggles and because my little Harry looked so sweet in this pic.

OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
WOW, Allee! You've mastered that brand new app in no time flat. LOVE IT! :heart:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Awww thanks, Wendy! You didn't tell me it's addicting!

OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
LMAO! Wait a second....I know that big red head from somewhere.... <looks over to her left> OH YEAH, he's looking right back at me as I'm writing this. :D

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Hahaha, I couldn't resist! Ripley is the perfect color for February!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions