Funniest videos stuck in my camera!

forbey

Apr 26, 2013
Media
I've been trying to upload videos from my camera to Photobucket so I could post them. No luck so far.

I have some of Skittles running into his cage to get away from the menacing "T-Shirt" .

Last night, my wife called me into the kitchen to watch Skittles. He was standing in the cage doorwaytrying to close himself in the cage, but he was in the way and the door wouldn't fully close.

If I can upload them ... I will definitely share them!

Forbey :green:

christinereed

Mar 13, 2013
Media
Ohio
Parrots
Emily, dbl yellow Amazon
I've been trying to upload videos from my camera to Photobucket so I could post them. No luck so far.

I have some of Skittles running into his cage to get away from the menacing "T-Shirt" .

Last night, my wife called me into the kitchen to watch Skittles. He was standing in the cage doorwaytrying to close himself in the cage, but he was in the way and the door wouldn't fully close.

Em has done that before, too. She'd get on the side of the door that's usually inside the cage and her weight would cause it to start to swing, She almost closed herself in the door a couple of times. I think she's learned now.

OP
forbey

forbey

Apr 26, 2013
Media

Em has done that before, too. She'd get on the side of the door that's usually inside the cage and her weight would cause it to start to swing, She almost closed herself in the door a couple of times. I think she's learned now.

Skittles didn't cause the door to close because he was on it. He was standing in the doorway, reaching out and grabbing the door and trying to pull it closed. The problem he encountered was the door wouldn't close with him in the way. I didn't get it in video but, later he was on the outside of the door trying to lift the latch. The door was already open, he was just playing with the latch.

Amazing to watch him think this through!:green:

christinereed

Mar 13, 2013
Media
Ohio
Parrots
Emily, dbl yellow Amazon
That is interesting. Maybe he'll figure out how the door works. But, if he can work the latch -- that could be a problem, lol.

OP
forbey

forbey

Apr 26, 2013
Media
That is interesting. Maybe he'll figure out how the door works. But, if he can work the latch -- that could be a problem, lol.

Luckily, from the inside, his beak isn't long enough to work the latch; however, a feathered crusader could liberate the rest of the birds if left unatended.

OP
forbey

forbey

Apr 26, 2013
Media
I posted it, but, I can't view it as an MP3. can anyone else?

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
The photobucket is posted as a link where the photo is clickable and it takes you to the video.

OP
forbey

forbey

Apr 26, 2013
Media
The photobucket is posted as a link where the photo is clickable and it takes you to the video.

SWEET!

I still can't view it when it pops up. Hopefully everyone else can.

Forbey

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Skittles is cute :)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Yup, I was able to watch it just fine. :)

I don't think Skittles wanted any help though, lol. ;)

He is one gorgeous Blue Front!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts