Future Bird owner!

bugbabe623

Nov 7, 2013
Maryland
Parrots
Hermes the Green Cheek Conure
Hello All!

I just figured I'd make an introduction! I am a future Green Cheek owner! I actually will be picking up my baby today and I am very very excited! I have been researching green cheeks for the past four or five months. I have always been a small animal lover and had many hamsters, rats, and a few other weird critters over the years. I then found myself wanting to have more of a long term companion, I loved my rats very dearly and I had trained them well over the years, however their short lifespan was very depressing and has led me towards researching birds. That's when I came across green cheeks. So I did my homework, I called a few of my friends who have or have had birds and green cheeks and asked all the questions, trying to decide if green cheeks were the best option or if another bird was better and I found an avian vet in my area. And now that I have made the decision, I found a breeder with some hand fed green cheeks and I'm going to go pick out my baby today! I'm very excited to be on here and continue this learning experience.

BruceV

Oct 20, 2013
S.E. Michigan
Parrots
Simba (Blue & Gold Macaw); Cosmo (Blue Quaker); Blue (Blue IRN); Mattie (Green Quaker)
Welcome! You're going to love having a bird!

gizzygirl

Jul 23, 2013
MO
Parrots
Ayla, Jondalar (tiels), Lucy ( BG macaw), Phoenix (Camilla macaw), n Gizmo, Annie (Goffin toos)
Congratulations :-D

Most Reactions