Status
Not open for further replies.

wjh-nyc

Oct 8, 2010
New York City
Parrots
Guillermo "Memo" - Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure
(Hatched 9/23/10, Home 12/20/10)
Wow, Those are great looking birds! All the best with Dallas! I will be following your (and cg's) posts as I get closer to bringing my boy home in just 3 weeks! Will.

OP
Floodsy

Floodsy

Nov 17, 2010
Media
Parrots
Dallas the Black Capped Conure
Thanks! Dallas is doing great! He already wants to come out and play all the time! He's visiting the vet today for a check-up and because my parents and I spotted an odd malformation on his feet that we want checked out. It doesn't hurt him or anything but we wanted to make sure it wouldn't harm him in the future..

Good luck with your upcoming bird, wjh-nyc!

robman50

Dec 8, 2010
Will my female green cheek get sexualy fustrated if I bring in another female conure? Also how can I bring in a male conure without breeding them but having them in the same cage?

angels123

Oct 18, 2014
Media
toledo oh
Parrots
crimson bellied conure 3 yrs old
black capped conure 4 months old
i just got my black capped on saturday he does not want to come out of his cage i bought him from a store that has very healthy birds all vet checked but i don't think he was let out very much what should i do?

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions