Goat herd

NiRD

Feb 12, 2014
United States
My goat herd just increased from five to seven, with the birth of twins this morning. They are half Pygmy, quarter Alpine, and a quarter Fainter. Perfect pet size.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Congratulations! I would love to see pictures:)

OP
NiRD

NiRD

Feb 12, 2014
United States
Pictures are uploading. I took them with my phone and I live in the middle of nowhere, so things are slow.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
They sound adorable! Do you have a big herd? We had a pet fainter, he ran around with our dogs and fainted every time he saw my mom!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Wow!!! They are sooo cute!

OP
NiRD

NiRD

Feb 12, 2014
United States
I'm at seven with the new addition, and my Alpine is pretty close to giving birth, too.

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
1 green cheek conure (Kumar)
2 male budgies (Charlie and Diego)
Cool! They must keep your yard trimmed :) who needs hedge trimmers with a goatherd milling and munching about.

MarciaLove

Jan 4, 2012
USA Georgia
Parrots
Sugar the Blue Crown Conure♂, Merlin the Camelot Macaw♂
oh they are so cute!!! I love goats I wish I could have some but we don't have a fence for them :/

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
they look so soft!!! i love goats, you are so lucky to have them as pets!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Oh my gosh, they are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing their picture:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts