got a quick question...

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Hello all, so I will be going to a few places and I would like to take Lilo, with me but my question is will it be to hard on her? We will be gone from 1-4 will that be to much for her? It will be at two houses and I will ask the one lady to not burn her candles like she normally does. Thanks! :) :rainbow1:

sonja

Jul 31, 2012
I would leave her at home. Not only to minimize stress on the bird, but it is unfair to ask someone to change their routine, in their own home, to accommodate you. Unless the woman has specifically invited your bird and understands that the candles can't be burned, it is rude to assume she will be fine with your telling her what she can do in her own home. Unless my animal has specifically been invited, I would never impose them on other people's homes.

Last edited:
OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Ya I was kind of wondering about that... it is rude :\ ok its settled then Lilo stays home. Thank you for helping me. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts