Got some results

JamesC

Sep 3, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Parrots
Blue Crown Conures: Tootsie and Rosco.
Senegal Parrot: Sidney.

Feathers of the past:
Budgies: Sunshine, Digit, Kiwi, and Yahto.
Senegal Parrot: Kelly.
"Fly free, little ones. Love and miss you."
I always thought that Rosa was actually a male but he came to me as a she so the gender stuck. Last week I took her in for a yearly checkup and decided to get a gender check since I have two blue crowns and I don't really want any surprises. So today I find out that she is actually a he. And since I suspected as much since I adopted him I always had a standby name that was similar. So Rosa is now Rosco. And after nearly a year of him living here, it is going to be fun getting used to the name.

Everything else with the vet check turned out good except that he was a little deficient in good bacteria. So on Benebac we go. He is a bit overweight and I was really concerned that he was getting fat. But it seems that most of it is muscle though I do have some room to trim him down to something more reasonable.

Good results and a healthy bird. Now I just need to adjust to the new name.

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
he'll adjust in no time :) my cat kira turned out to be Kerin. Its good to know he got a clean bill of health!I think bird talk did an article about parrot exorcise, I don't remember what it was called, but here's a link that my help:

Most Reactions