Grey love.

CrazyAnimalLady

Aug 10, 2015
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442778920.732334.jpg

Is there anything better then grey love??

Man I love my boys.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442778977.106656.jpg

Haha. Double kisses.

I am So blessed! So grateful to share my life with these amazing boys.

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
I wish my grey was that loving! He's finally getting used to being pet and not pull away, and he does give kisses, but I know he won't ever be a "cuddly" bird.

Your birds are adorable though, very handsome!

OP
CrazyAnimalLady

CrazyAnimalLady

Aug 10, 2015
Smokie was an easy boy. For the most part. But Romeo had a dramatic start to life. It has taken over a year of training and working with trust to get him to this point. That's why Romeo I have such a great respect and love for (not that I don't for both) every ounce of anything he gives me I have worked for. So. It means something. To him and to me. When I got him. You could not go near his cage without sending him into a fright fit inside. I worked for months to earn his trust. Now. I can do a lot with him. But every day. It's s little more. And it's built on trust.

Smokie is a great bird. He goes to just about everyone. I love his cuddles. There is no greater pair. I am very lucky to have them I my life.

Nakiska

May 30, 2011
Washington
Parrots
4 Cockatiels 2 males Chicken Little & Charlie, 2 Females Chiquita and Sweet pea. Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Franklin and our now tame, rescued feral Pigeon - Belle.
Except for when I was a child and my uncle had an african grey, I had never in my adult life seen one up close until last week. My they ARE beautiful!

I was shocked at the size of the grey, for some reason, I always remembered my uncles grey being like...the size of a bald eagle! Hahahaha!

Funny how EVERYTHING is bigger when you are small.

Beautiful pics!

Thanks for sharing.

Toni

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
Except for when I was a child and my uncle had an african grey, I had never in my adult life seen one up close until last week. My they ARE beautiful!

I was shocked at the size of the grey, for some reason, I always remembered my uncles grey being like...the size of a bald eagle! Hahahaha!

Funny how EVERYTHING is bigger when you are small.

Beautiful pics!

Thanks for sharing.

Toni

I've had my amazon for a few years and recently got my Grey, when I first saw him I was like, "HE'S SO TINY!" so perspective can really be skewed either way. :p

RachaelR

Oct 23, 2014
Crestwood, Kentucky
Parrots
Congo African Grey Parrot
I think Isaac is beautiful, but he only lets me barely pet him. Wish he loved me a little more!

But they are fun to interact with!

Most Reactions