Hello, Im Shannon

Shanny

Dec 28, 2014
Parrots
Eclectus
This is my first time on a website like this. Im hoping to learn about how to better care for and understand my eclectus parrot. His name is Zeke and he is almost 2 years old. I have had him since he was a baby.

SkitzChik

Dec 15, 2014
Australia
Parrots
Cockatiel
Hello shanny and welcome!! I think you'll find this forum great! There are so many lovely helpful people here to help, no matter how silly you think the question may be :)
Zeke is gorgeous!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Welcome Shannon, I love the name Zeke for pets! He's a cutie. Lots of fellow Eclectus owners here :)

Wvbirdlover

Jul 18, 2014
Welcome Shanny! [emoji4] I think you will find this site to be a wealth of information. I'm learning new things all the time. I Love electus parrots too btw!

strudel

Sep 30, 2013
Media
Hi and welcome, Shannon and Zeke. There are heaps of helpful people on here, I'm sure you'll get the info you need. He is a handsome boy.

IRNMom

Jun 16, 2014
New Britain, CT
Parrots
KissKiss, Indian Ringneck
Lolo, Cockatiel
Petri, Love bird
Scooter, Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure
Welcome Shannon and Zeke! I,too, have found this forum extremely helpful and informative! I'm sure you will too. The personal stories and pics are pretty great too!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hello Shannon and Zeke, glad you joined us!

DoodlesMom

Nov 25, 2014
Phoenix,Arizona
Parrots
GCC >Doodle
Hi Shannon and welcome to the Forum! Zeke is sure a head turner. You'll find lots of Ekkie members willing to answer questions for ya.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi Shannon and welcome! Zeke is adorable:) I am so glad you joined us, it's always nice to have another ekkie parront:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts