Hey folks, interesting opportunity next month!

PetoftheDay

Dec 27, 2010
Boston area, MA
Hey folks, interesting opportunity Wednesday!

I know I have not been around much lately, but I wanted to let you folks know of an interesting opportunity for African Grey folk I'll have in January! I am a radio show host for All Paws Pet Talk*, and got sent a copy of the Barron's new African Grey Parrots guide. I will be interviewing the author, Maggie Wright, in January, once her life has settled down a bit (she's on deadline for another project this month). So if anyone has anything you'd like me to ask her, that would be fine! I'll let you know what the date is once we get it scheduled, but as you folks are the first ones who told me about the Barron's guide book, I figured I'd let you know!

By the way, I have not had time to give it a read yet, but it is gorgeous, and at first glance seems quite thorough!

* All Paws Pet Talk Radio

Last edited:

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I thought you up and disappeared on us! Of course I haven't been on in awhile until most recently....Glad your back posting though! :)

OP
PetoftheDay

PetoftheDay

Dec 27, 2010
Boston area, MA
Thanks, folks! Life has gotten busy, and we've also been battling a spate of spammers over on our forum, which sucks up time online at a frustrating rate! And recently found a home for a kitty who was trying very hard to be ours, despite the fact that I am terribly allergic to cats!

I am now also doing a chicken radio show every other week - I am just the cohost, Chicken Joe knows all the poultry info, but that's fun!

But I figured, as I rarely get parrot books, I ought to let you folks know about this one particularly!

OP
PetoftheDay

PetoftheDay

Dec 27, 2010
Boston area, MA
You're welcome! If random questions pop into your head, feel free to PM me, and I'll keep a list! This is a new edition of the book, and it includes a new chapter "Why do greys act as they do!"

OP
PetoftheDay

PetoftheDay

Dec 27, 2010
Boston area, MA
Okay, folks, this is the week! Wednesday I will get to interview Maggie Wright, the author of the Barron's African Grey Parrots guide! Anyone have any questions they'd like me to ask her?

Most Reactions