ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Hey guys! I have just come to this fourum-it's amazing! I have two clipped yellow sided green cheeked conures!Bella is really shy, Zora will tae treats from me, but other than that she's an exact replica of Bella! So, hi. :)

suncon97

Jul 31, 2011
Parrots
Pearl-African Grey-Hatched Apr. 28,2011
Welcome!:) This is a great place to learn and ask questions!

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Sully-2 year old cinnamon and Bella-3 year old normal
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies
Welcome to the forum, one of my green cheeks is also named Bella!

friedsoup

May 5, 2012
North Carolina
Parrots
Senegal Male Bogart
My GCC were names Stan and Ollie brothers from the same clutch and they were true to their names one was so smart I had to get three locks keyed alike for the cage doors the other couldn't have found his way out of a wet paper bag, but they were a laugh riot.

OP
ConureCrazy

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
My GCC were names Stan and Ollie brothers from the same clutch and they were true to their names one was so smart I had to get three locks keyed alike for the cage doors the other couldn't have found his way out of a wet paper bag, but they were a laugh riot.
LOL Thanks for the welcome guys. :) I'm on this forum everyday now and I use it a lot! Oh and cdog, I guess we both love the name! :)

Furf

Jun 2, 2012
Parrots
Maggie & Gonzo - Nanday Conures
Welcome to the Party! I am getting my first Nanday's on sunday.

Most Reactions