Hi from Oregon!

Ellen

Jul 3, 2014
Oregon
I live in Oregon and I'm excited to have found this forum :)

I've been researching many different kinds of birds the last few months but haven't brought one home yet. Looking through some of these posts, it seems like I have found the perfect place to come to for help, advice, and knowledge on how to take great care of whichever bird I do adopt.

Have a great day!

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
Welcome Ellen! You've definitely come to the right place. There's lots of very knowledgeable folks on this board.

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Welcome! We are glad to have you, and I look forward to hearing which bird you add to your family!

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Don't forget to take pictures !! We love pic/vids about your fid. Welcome to the forum.

OP
E

Ellen

Jul 3, 2014
Oregon
Thank you for the welcome! I just posted questions under the Parakeet forum since I'm looking at obtaining a Bourke parakeet.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Welcome to the forum from another Oregonian! Don't know much about parakeets, but I'm sure you'll get some good advice from the many members on here who do.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Welcome Ellen! I just posted about the Bourke's Parakeets under your other thread. I know there are at least a couple other people who have them, but may not be on every day anymore to see this.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome to the forum, Ellen! Have fun and enjoy your stay. We are looking forward to hearing updates on your future companion.

Most Reactions

Latest posts