Hi, new to site

Salvador

May 19, 2015
Parrots
Alexandrine
Hello everyone,

Its confusing what to write as my first message here...

Ahem ahem .. Well i love animalsss and have kept pets all my lilfe... Different pets at different times... Few months back i ended up buyying a baby alexandrine parrot... A wonderful addition to my life ... I neva had a baby bird before and no experience with alexandrines... So here i am trying to find answers to questions related to my green buddy :green2:

Quite hopeful to find help and new friends from all around the world :)

Not sure where the post gona show up, Might take me a while to navigate properly

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! Perfect place for your first post:)
What is your baby's name? I also have an Alex, his name is Xander and I think he is amazing:)

Here is a link to the Alexandrine forum, in case you want to post any questions about him:)
Alexandrines - Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community

I'd love to see pictures!

OP
Salvador

Salvador

May 19, 2015
Parrots
Alexandrine
Thankyou everyone... And thanks terry for the link to alex forum.

Im not sure about his/her gender yet .. But we named it sonu :)

Il b posting my questions and pictures there i guess :)

Dont we get email notifications or smething fr the replies on a topic you are in ?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
You're very welcome!
You will get notifications to your email as long as you have that option enabled.
Go to your User CP, and on the left you will see "Edit Options" under the Settings and Options section.
Click there, and then on the right under the Messaging and Notification section, you'll see "Default Thread Subscription Mode". Click the arrow and you can choose which option you prefer for how often to receive the email notifications:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts