Hi there from Jan

jan

Aug 9, 2007
Media
Albums
Hi just found your forum while browsing around bird sites .
I have a pet african grey 12 yrs old never stops talking hates me loves my hubby,1 pet senigal 12 yrs loves me hates hubby lol.
Ibreed african greys, blue front amazons and yellow thigh caquies so kept busy hand rearing .1 pr of greys on eggs again.Think yellow thighs laid yesterday she keeps running into nest box when i go in bird room i hope so they r lovely to hand rear.
Also got 2 yourkshire terriers but r getting old now 13 and 14 yrs old .
So im kept busy as u can c,I was made reduntant in may so got more into my birds now .

any way going to look round the site now bye.
jan

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hi and WELCOME to our family. Oh boy baby fids, We definately want some pics of all your flock when they are off the eggs and when those precious babies come along pics pics pics.

I look forward to hearing all about your flock and seeing lots of pics.

Hope you have fun and if you need anything give us a shout we are more than happy to help.

*I moved your post to one on its own, as it will be easier for everyone to find, hope you don't mind.*

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Welcome Jan!

We sure love picies here and we are already expecting some! :D

When you have time, tell us some stories about your fids.... We all love stories as well ! :D

OP
jan

jan

Aug 9, 2007
Media
Albums
Hi every 1 I have put a few pics in the photo gallery 4 u all to look at I have many more will put some more on later this is just a few 4 u to b going on with my baby caquie goes on monday sob sob ,1 timneh goes on friday and 1 on sat just my 2 baby blue fronts to sell now.

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Welcome, Jan!! :D :jumping40

Oh my heavens, your pictures are absolutely adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing them! Can't wait to learn more about you and seeing more pix of the fiddies (furbies, too, iffen you have any :D ).

OP
jan

jan

Aug 9, 2007
Media
Albums
Hi thank u 4 all your welcome messages.
I am from barnsley in south yorkshire.I will post more pics later I have to wait for my hubby he works 4 on 4 off 13hr shifts, I can take the pics I just dont know how to get them off the cam on to the comp lol.Just browsing round the site while im waiting 4 liam to come and get his baby caquie hes coming all the way from oxford about a 3/4 hr journy so dont know what time to expect him I will miss this baby its made a lovely cuddly bird.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
BRILLIANT ANOTHER BRIT. :35: :D

Oh get a few more of us and we'll be taking over the forum. :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:35: :35: :35: :D

See what I have to put up with Jan, :D But hey I wouldn't be without them

Chi I think us Brits were probably born 50+ :D

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Welcome to the Forums!!! Your babies are too adorable!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!! :D

OP
jan

jan

Aug 9, 2007
Media
Albums
Hi every body just got back from 2 weeks in Cyprus ,We have come back to babies babies every where at lest 5 baby greys and may b 2/3 hahns macaws knew I had lots of eggs before we left all due to hatch before we came back will b taking them out 4 hand rearing in a week or so ,post pics as soon as they are out and in the brooder bye 4 now.

OP
jan

jan

Aug 9, 2007
Media
Albums
Hi every body.
got some new pics of my new babies I have 5 baby greys and 2 hanhs macaws.
I dont know how to post the pics so will get my hubby to do it 4 me when he comes home from work.
jan

Most Reactions