Baby Greys ... you have my attention ... c'mon man,where are the pics??!? :D

OP
jan

jan

Aug 9, 2007
Media
Albums
Hi,

Just put some photos in my photo gallery of new babies Greys and Hahns Macaws quite a handfull at the moment hope you like them.

Jan

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Just looked at your new pics Jan, and all I am going to say is that newly hatched birds and newly born human babies have one thing in common, they are ugly!!! *LOL* C'mon now, you are all going to get upset at me, but those little things do not do justice to the magnificent birds that they will become in like 12 weeks or so ...

Good thing they are such great birds when they get older, cause I wouldn't want one if those pictures were all I had to go by ... :D

OP
jan

jan

Aug 9, 2007
Media
Albums
Hi I hapen to agree with u when the people that r buying them said as soon as they come out of the nest can we come and c them I cant think y I think they look like prehistoric monsters but u r right they r like uggly ducklings that turn in to beautiful swans lol.

post more pics as they grow and turn in to something so lovely.

jan

Keupi

Aug 16, 2007
Connecticut
Parrots
Keupi - a Senegal.
They're darling!!! They are not ugly... just haven't reached their potential!! ;)

It's fun to watch that happen. Please keep sharing and posting as they grow!!

OP
jan

jan

Aug 9, 2007
Media
Albums
Hi every body .
yes I do have homes for the greys ,need loving caring homes for my hanhs macaws though .
I keep posting pics for u all.

OP
jan

jan

Aug 9, 2007
Media
Albums
Hi every one just thought I would let u all know I have now sold my 2 hanhs macaws last 1 went today/
Greys r growing fast will post new pics in a few days in my photo gallery they r getting lovely now not uggly no more lol
jan

OP
jan

jan

Aug 9, 2007
Media
Albums
just put some of my grown up babies in photo gallery now they r beautifull they r 11/12 weeks now and just about weened I have also put some pics of my new babies that r only 4/5 weeks old so I am kept very busy.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Oh wow Jan they are getting big. They must keep you so busy. THey are so cute!!! :p

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back