Hi

G.R.I.T.

Oct 23, 2011
Natalbany, Louisiana
Parrots
sun conure
I guess it is time to introduce myself after all the time I have spent lurking through the conure forum. My name is Jan, I work as a LPN in a small state owned hospital/clinic in south Louisiana. My interests are many and varied, sewing, painting, asst crafts, gardening and pets. I am currently owned by a miniture poodle on toy poodle legs named Buddy and controlled by the newest member to our family, Sunshine a young sun conure. Sunshine is about 7 months old purchased by my Mom from a breeder during the last two or three weeks of hand feeding at a bird show. She is of course adorable and precoscious. I have had her for about two and a half months, maybe three. I'm glad to have found this forum and have browsed the conure forum and have found a lot of information that has and will help me in providing her with a healthy and fun life. I call her, her because I figure if she is a he, then he wont know he is not a she:)

andrea.faerie

May 16, 2011
North Carolina
Parrots
My lovely little Black Cap Conure, Lucy (in the sky with diamonds) <3
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you found useful information! Everyone here has something to offer even if it's just by asking questions!
We're fans of pictures here so if you've got some, upload them to photobucket, then copy/paste the IMG code onto a post!

Most Reactions

Latest posts