Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
I must say that if the OP doesn't want to report it , I must respect your decision.
It's very difficult to live near the person or persons involved. You really never know what they could be capable of. it's just such a awful case of abuse and you actually seen it happening.....it's just God awful. Enough said.

Purl

May 15, 2012
Northern NJ
Parrots
Ducorp's Cockatoo -Purl
Lovebirds - Salsa and Peeps

Angel Cockatiels - Chloe and Quasimodo
OMG...this makes me sick to the stomach. I would still call the SPCA!! Do the parents realize that a child that abuses animals has some severe issues??!!? This kid needs help...AND NOW. (Posted before reading the whole thread, edited to add that I understand your concern and you need to do what's best for you and your safety..so happy you were in the right place at the right time!)

Thank God you saw it, glad this baby is with you. I hope it will learn to trust again.

XOXOXO to you!!

Last edited:

everdusk

Oct 27, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Parrots
Marzipan (Hahns Macaw) & Pip & Monte ('tiels) // In Memory: Countess ('tiel), Primrose (GCC), Pauly, Star, Yoshi & Keitaro (budgies)
Any new pictures OP? c:

I imagine it is hard to report someone when you are quite likely the only other party who knew this was happening, and they seem rather hostile... You took a risk as is to save this baby so that's the biggest thing! Maybe keep an eye out around there for similar happenings, if we're lucky it was a one-time event.

Most Reactions

Latest posts