Jenday Conure
Mitred Conure
Lovebirds
Cockatiels
Green Cheeked Conure
Canary Winged Parakeet
Lots of Parakeets
Howdy
That’s our Macaw’s favorite word & she says it quite often.
We have several birds that are all rescues & couldn’t be happier with our flock. So many personalities and species makes our home a very interesting place to be. Never a quiet or a dull moment. We’ve given up on clothes without holes, eating dinner alone, chocolate ice cream, and cups without lids. Birds doing a fly by of our heads is normal as is being groomed & nipped if we try to interfere. We have a couple of handicapped birds, a couple with a dicey past, & now a whole flock of spoiled rotten! We have become a retirement home to birds that need. Need to be loved, safe, stable, & happy. We work hard & study a lot when a new species comes in to make sure we’re doing it right. Very few are the same type of bird so we hit the web a lot! Having a place like this will definitely help us from first hand experience. We always feel blessed when someone chooses to entrust us with their feathered friend. Our flock is our happy place & we wouldn’t have it any other way!

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
Welcome! Sounds like paradise :). I figured that I had graduated to being the crazy bird lady when my birds owned more of my clothes than I did - I now have work clothes and parrot clothes which go on as soon as I walk in the door lol. I hope you’ll share some pictures of what sounds like an amazing flock!

OP
F

Featherbabiesrr

Mar 24, 2018
Canonsburg, PA
Parrots
Military Macaw
Blue Crowned Conure
Jenday Conure
Mitred Conure
Lovebirds
Cockatiels
Green Cheeked Conure
Canary Winged Parakeet
Lots of Parakeets
Welcome! Sounds like paradise :). I figured that I had graduated to being the crazy bird lady when my birds owned more of my clothes than I did - I now have work clothes and parrot clothes which go on as soon as I walk in the door lol. I hope you’ll share some pictures of what sounds like an amazing flock!
Exactly! Bird clothes & work clothes. It’s like no in between. If you don’t get out of the work clothes quick enough you have new bird clothes! Lol. I will try to get pictures up soon. They already have their own Instagram, but I hardly ever pass up a chance to show them off. I think most people have changed me name to Crazy Bird Lady here, or whatever else suits them at the moment.

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Howdy yourself! Welcome to our little community. What’s the IG? My Parrotlet, Bumble, also has one and I’m sure she’d like to follow yours. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome and howdy to the forums! Nice to have a new dedicated member enjoying the finest things in life - a house full of fids!

Most Reactions